Bade pappa...doesnt deserve to be part of d family

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
N thats that.................

The Princess...spoke................no hesitations....no second thots.....a blatant...truth...in her...matter of fact style........😛

Radha bua was left .....shocked...n needed a minute to regain her composure......!!

Suhana....said it...........n as simply as it can be said.......'After what Bade Pappa has done wit Badi Maa..he doesnt deserve to be the part of such a wonderful family... Badi Maa itni sweet lady hain'

👏👏👏👏👏👏 Suhana..janeman...........how adorably cute are u...?? no wonder that the FBians want a wife like u...😉

Wel the topic began when Rano.....went to meet Dadiji..n she had tears in her eyes....reading the letter from her son... Eshwar.........aka... Bade Pappa.....in which he sought forgiveness n asked her to come to US of A

Rano.....as loving as ever....n a tad weirdly *saying what Eshwar bhaiya did ...he did wit Shailaja bhabhi...not u.😡.* .....asked her to consider the proposition.....but Dadiji said......... Mein..maa hone se pehle...ek Biwi hoon...n aisa kuch nahi karungi jo tumhare Babuji ko napasand ho......

She spoke..that Dadaji wuld never forgive.. Eshwar for what he did..wit Shailaja......n that..being a dutiful wife..she wont go against her husbands wishes....😛

While Rano was chatting wit Dadiji........Radha bua made her way to Suhanas room..where the Akki ...family photo had come..n sat pretty on Suhanas pilow..... While watching the photo..Radha bua said....that only person missing is Eshwar bhaiyya... n Suhana...spoke...the fatal lines...

'He doesnt deserve to be in this photo........for what he has done wit Badi Maa..' n Radha bua said... 'Itna pyaar karti ho apni badi maa se...'

Suhana...replied..... 'Haan....kyunki woh bilkul mere mamma jaisi hai' 😳

Kabhi Kabhi...hamari Tubelight.........bilkul sahi wakt pe...ON ho jati hai..😉😆😆 hai na..?
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
did u see tanu!!! i just posted a similar post...
we again think alike;)
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki.b

did u see tanu!!! i just posted a similar post...

we again think alike;)

😆 😆LOLz.......well...its like...u are making all the posts dear.....to kuch to matching ho ga hi..😳
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Tanu:well today, i am thinking to make only two!!!!
to eat all ur brains with my boring posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

@Tanu:well today, i am thinking to make only two!!!!

to eat all ur brains with my boring posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i knw...what the other post is gonna b on........ Elesh...😉 right?? 😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu: How was the episode? I missed it now due to some work ... will catch-up with the repeats. Looks like an interesting episode from your update.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Tanu: How was the episode? I missed it now due to some work ... will catch-up with the repeats. Looks like an interesting episode from your update.

It was a good episode....a lot of family scenes....first scene was cute....later on they explored the Elesh being jobless storyline again....and then this topic of Badi Maa's husband came up again.
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Tanu:
Nope!!! I luved that dining part...
and I cant make such emotional posts.....
and exceptional to my Ragz!!!!
what ever position she is, i like to make posts on her.........
but my posts are boring............right?
AreYaar thumbnail
Something that struck me in this scene today was how easily RB can be more sympathetic towards Eeshwar who left Badi Maa and the family while she is unable to find or express that sympathy when it comes to her own son.....Eeshwar did a huge injustice to Badi Maa as well....but she still doesn't feel disgusted with him....Rano toh hai hi useless....there is no credibility to the random stuff she was uttering to Dadi but from RB, I found it intriguing.....is that what human nature is? It is easier to look past injustices done to others than to yourself?

Armu4eva thumbnail

@Tanu:

Nope!!! I luved that dining part...
and I cant make such emotional posts.....
and exceptional to my Ragz!!!!
what ever position she is, i like to make posts on her.........
but my posts are boring............right?

Whoever told ur posts are boring girl.....u knw..ur posts are my lifeline...i missed the epi..n part of the repeats yday...n today i was stuck on ur posts....to understand the epi...😛

U r adorable darling...n i luv ur posts...🤗