A winter wedding for Ram and Sita of TV - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
A winter wedding for Ram and Sita of TV

Post the reality show Pati, Patni Aur Woh, Debina has been out of sight on television. Reason?

"Once the show ended, I plunged into a strict fitness regime to get into shape. I was desperate to knock all the extra pounds which made me look older than my age. Thankfully, I was back in shape and people began complimenting me on my look. That prompted me to get a photo session done which in turn landed me a film offer ā€“ Hyderabadi Daamad , a romantic comedy. Now I am seriously looking at films which means television will take a backseat."

What also has her excited is her impending marriage to beau Gurmeet (who played Ram in Ramayan), "I value honesty in a person. So I consider myself lucky to have Gurmeet in my life. Our marriage date is set for February 15 next year. Hopefully, there's nothing drastic that changes our plan. I was hoping for a traditional marriage in home-town Kolkata but it's more convenient to have it in Mumbai. Thankfully my family and friends are all eager to come over. Couldn't have asked for anything more."

But is she prepared for all the skin-show that films demand? "A two-piece or a bikini is an absolute no-no, of course. I sincerely feel as an Indian we can look extremely sensual in a sari too," she said.

She goes on to speak about her fitness regime. "I do regular work-outs. Besides that I have a proper diet plan which works wonders. Trust me, it's a myth that you have to starve yourself to stay fit. You cannot substitute food with anything else. Give the body the food it requires and it will respond beautifully. In fact, my dietician has even allowed me to eat rice which is a blessing for a rice-loving Bengali like me," she smiles happily.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/a-winter-wedding-for-ram-and-sita-of-tv/127270-44.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
she is such a sweetheart.......i luv debidi...
alidanish2003 thumbnail
very nice .i am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyšŸ˜Š              from                   AIMA
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaannnn :(
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
debina is reallly a sweet gal. God bless both Guru and debina
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow congo 2 them...love them as a couple

Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aaww!
They are so sweet and cute together!!
God bless you two.
I can't wait for the wedding!
AWWW finally! They deserve to ACTUALLY get married after being so committed and there for each other for years now!
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful couple.  Well said Debina.......a woman always looks sensual in a sari......they don't need a bikini. 
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 "A two-piece or a bikini is an absolute no-no, of course. I sincerely feel as an Indian we can look extremely sensual in a sari too," she said.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

m so happy for ya Gurmeet ...hope everything goes down as u planned