Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is how I would rate them: Based on acting, kind of films, versatility, My rank is from only work/performance they have done in 2000-2010 (others might have advantage over others like Kajol, Rani, and Aish because they started earlier and had chance to improve their acting). Box office is my least importance that I looked at, but considered those in my rank too. #of fans too into consideration sometimes/Star power. Who is still in the running after being in the industry for 10 years ect

Had a hard time with Kareena and Rani on who to place #1 since Kareena is still one of the top actress she is ranked as #1 above Rani. That's the only reason Kareena is above Rani. Kajol would have been number considering she is a great actress but from 2000-2010: She had a few films
1. Kareena Kapoor: (4 filmfare awards) very versatile, hit films, good films, powerful performance: (Refugee, (debut film with powerful performance, K3G (hit/glamours role that is unique and only few can pull off Poo), Asoka (performance), Mujhe Kuch kehna hai (solo hit with no big actor very important), Chameli (award winning performance), Yuva and Dev(natural performance), Aitraaz (hit/above average, good performance in the second half of the film, Hulchul (hit), Kyon ki(performance), Dosti(hit), Chup Chup Ke (hit/above average/awesome performance), Omkara, JWM (award winning performance/hit), GR (hit), KI (one of the higest opening box office record), Kurbaan (powerful performance/award winning performance), 3I(made history biggest hit ever in indian cinema)

2. Rani M....(5 filmfare awards) Black(powerful performance/award winning performance), KANK(hit), Saathiya/Yuva/Hum Tum(award winn perf) ect

3. Kajol- (2 filmfare awards)tired of listing the movies lol...u get the idea by now

4. Priyanka Chopra (2 filmfare awards), good films, hits, versatile, ect

5. Preity Zinta (1 filmfare award)

6. Konkena Sen Sharma (1 filmfare award)

7. Vidya Balan(1 filmfare award)

8. Aish (1 filmfare award)

9. Katrina Kaif

10. Kangana R/Bips
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me its: Rani, Kajol, Priyanka
ladygaga thumbnail
Very honestly for me Kareen wont be anything more than Karishma kapoor's drag along sister. She wasted a lot of time! She came with a dream but that dream crashed and burned after a long string of flops. She was saved thanx to JWM and improved her work ethic in history i will place her with sonani bendre and shilpa shetty along with priyanka who was never very ambitious but is pretty ok just like the rest I have mentioned. The cream de la cream will always be SD, MD, Kajol and Rani and also Tabu others can't quite reach there...I would even rate Aishwarya above Pri and bebo coz atleast she offered something diff and tried her luck in holly.. and appeared in some string of movies in west.. so atleast she had something unique to offer. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe it's been a decade or some of the actresses more than a decade. I have to say Kajol was the reason I started watching bollywood movies since I was a child, the first movie I watched was a kajol movie. Aish, Kajol, Preity, Rani, Priyanka and few others have ruled my heart and will continue to do so even after they retired. Forever golden beauties
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Kangana and Vidya made it to the list! Ah...there must be God! Esp. Kangana! In 4 years she has managed to put herself in this list w/o the help of kjo/yrf/khans/huge box office success. Now, all she needs to do is stay away from doing psycho roles. The girl has so much talent, its unbelievable!

I know Kangana plays mentally unstable person in her movies but I love that about her because she's really good at those characters. I would hate it if Kangana does a normal girl Or just a pretty face girl. I love seeing the psycho girl who has issues with everything, it makes the movie interesting to me...lol
😈  It has been proven that Aish is still the #1 star in this list.  No matter what anyone says, Aish has showed the most longevity and sustaining power during the last decade, besides Kajol.  You may hate the fact, but can't deny that Aish cannot be beaten right now!!!!!! 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The actresses that will always rule my heart and that will always be consiered the best of the best are:

1. Rani Mukherjee
2. Madhuri Dixit
3. Juhi Chawla
4. Karisma Kapoor
5. Kajol Devgan
6. Sridevi ji
7. Hema Malini ji

Then we have other wonderful actresses that have been in the industry for a while and have proved to be successful actress. This category is my 2nd favorite group of actresses. But they are not as great as the first 7 I mentioned, yet they are wonderful actresses!

1. Shilpa Shetty (Whom I had the pleasure of meeting)
2. Sushmita Sen
3. Vidya Balan

And then we have actresses that are great, but still need to show their magic in the industry. They haven't left "wow" performances yet but they are wonderful actresses.

1. Priyanka Chopra
2. Deepika Padukone
3. Lara Dutta
4. Sonam Kapoor

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Here is how I would rate them: Based on acting, kind of films, versatility, My rank is from only work/performance they have done in 2000-2010 (others might have advantage over others like Kajol, Rani, and Aish because they started earlier and had chance to improve their acting). Box office is my least importance that I looked at, but considered those in my rank too. #of fans too into consideration sometimes/Star power. Who is still in the running after being in the industry for 10 years ect

Had a hard time with Kareena and Rani on who to place #1 since Kareena is still one of the top actress she is ranked as #1 above Rani. That's the only reason Kareena is above Rani. Kajol would have been number considering she is a great actress but from 2000-2010: She had a few films
1. Kareena Kapoor: (4 filmfare awards) very versatile, hit films, good films, powerful performance: (Refugee, (debut film with powerful performance, K3G (hit/glamours role that is unique and only few can pull off Poo), Asoka (performance), Mujhe Kuch kehna hai (solo hit with no big actor very important), Chameli (award winning performance), Yuva and Dev(natural performance), Aitraaz (hit/above average, good performance in the second half of the film, Hulchul (hit), Kyon ki(performance), Dosti(hit), Chup Chup Ke (hit/above average/awesome performance), Omkara, JWM (award winning performance/hit), GR (hit), KI (one of the higest opening box office record), Kurbaan (powerful performance/award winning performance), 3I(made history biggest hit ever in indian cinema)

2. Rani M....(5 filmfare awards) Black(powerful performance/award winning performance), KANK(hit), Saathiya/Yuva/Hum Tum(award winn perf) ect

3. Kajol- (2 filmfare awards)tired of listing the movies lol...u get the idea by now

4. Priyanka Chopra (2 filmfare awards), good films, hits, versatile, ect

5. Preity Zinta (1 filmfare award)

6. Konkena Sen Sharma (1 filmfare award)

7. Vidya Balan(1 filmfare award)

8. Aish (1 filmfare award)

9. Katrina Kaif

10. Kangana R/Bips

y is kareena kapoor on the top and how is she versatile? and she has only won 1 best actor award---and yet u r rating her above actors like kajol and rani mukherji? Edited by ___fanaa4u___ - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eroticlover

😈  It has been proven that Aish is still the #1 star in this list.  No matter what anyone says, Aish has showed the most longevity and sustaining power during the last decade, besides Kajol.  You may hate the fact, but can't deny that Aish cannot be beaten right now!!!!!! 

I won't deny the fact that Aish ruled during the days of HDDCS. She was great, very natural, and just wonderful as an actress. Then as time went on, she deteriorated and went down. She changed, her acting changed, and she wasn't able to create the magic that she once always did! You may be a big fan of hers, but you gotta understand that not everyone will agree with you! But if that's how you feel for Aish then so be it!
@__faana4u___-It is her own list. She can rate whoever at whatever number according to her liking or disliking or whatever. So please do not argue her opinion. If you don't agree with it then say it, but don't argue that her or anyone else's opinion is wrong. Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago