Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

we will see ! if prats wud try to avoid him again we will attack again! oops we r realy selfish for our krishna baba!🀣

🀣🀣 yesss i will attack her myself if she doesnt do nethin🀣

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dyehard

Bring out the party hats people!!!!     πŸ₯³

Way to go KRIYATIVES!!!  Always knew you had it in you. Bemuse us, Suprise us, impress us!

Now ab ye do teen hafte kaise kateinge. In relative peace, thank you Khabroo!  Ab woh din wale sapne chayn se dekh sakte hain. It is time to dream up all those delicious scenarios we were too chicken to dream up earlier folks. Bring on the dream-catchers! Let only the sweetest dreams be dreamt! 😍

Can't believe that my service of a Thursday's tray of hors d'oeuvres would actually bring news of an impending party.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let the planning begin!

As they say where attention goes, energy flows. Now I better pick my titles for plot threads carefully.
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

🀣🀣 yesss i will attack her myself if she doesnt do nethin🀣

KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! WE LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰PRATIGYA KARE YA NA KARE HUM TOH HAIN NAA! TUM AKELE NAHI RAHOGE! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! WE LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰PRATIGYA KARE YA NA KARE HUM TOH HAIN NAA! TUM AKELE NAHI RAHOGE! πŸ˜†

😲😲 wow u r straight forward πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes buh we do love him😳
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Was this the story line all along or did POPs do a 180 turn after seeing viewer reaction? How do they get from here after Perry Mason has his day in court, to consummation of marriage, to elections????? to Prat Niwas? This promo has been airing in pardesi markets for a few weeks now but the storyline isn't matching up with the promo for the first time. Is a maha episode coming up again very soon?

What happened to the marriage being split bec of Angad and hanging by a thread? We were told love story a long way aways. Does that mean Krishna does something even after Prats comes around to make her hate him again? Or did the POPs go back to the story board after viewers expressed displeasure. If there is a canyon between them after all these upcoming tracks it will make it move believable and interesting. Padai-likai may come up too.

Let's continue with let POPs know where we stand and what makes us want to tune in.

Mera,

I read somewhere [i do not know whether the news is authentic and reliable] that the POP's have a look back every 2-4 weeks  re TRP's and Audience reaction ...when the PPl react negatively  or frostily ..they change the story line  to suit our palate ...and they must have witnessed our anger and changed the plot line....

And CV's we are not complaining NOW and as long as you continue in this path...u will nebber hear  even a whimper πŸ˜†

...LUB U  Guys.....!!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

A few good things will come off this track

Kriya fans are finally happyπŸ˜ƒ
There will be peace on IFπŸ˜ƒ
Plenty of party planning by posters hereπŸ₯³
Viewers happy that Prats is finally portrayed as a normal woman and not  frigid
Pratigya starts treating Krishna as a husband like he deserves to be

Krishna kush, Prats kush, hum bhi kush.  Amma has to come up with another reason to hate Prats.πŸ˜› I thought it was odd that Kesar gave Prats the advice about making Krishna happy slowly bec' he can never stay angry at her for too long.  Now we know where it's heading. But why is the preview for today about him asking her to consummate the marriage coming up now? Hmmmmm! It's going to take a few weeks for Prats to open her eyes as usual. She has always been a bit of  a slow thinker in figuring things out but fast mover around the house.

Does that mean Adarsh will start treating Komal like a wife too and take her on his patar-patar for a ride he owes her for a while now for starters? It's about time. But Komal may not be an easy one to appease. She is on the war path now but a few nice gestures will turn her around. Adarsh being an introvert will make it tough. πŸ˜•She could give up her braids for starters and dress up like a modern girl.

Kriya Union itself will feed Amma's soaring hatred ..I am sure once she comes to know the fact  it will skyrocket  thru stratosphere ...

I think we had our first intimation  of the impending closeness  when Nainaji so dramatically asked Pratigya not to reveal the Angad's truth ...I mean if  a character is stated to do the obvios thing then it is  just as obvious  that he/she will not  do the needful ...but we were so geared up for negativity and the CV's set the trap so cunningly that we fell for it ...Hook, line and Sinker ;πŸ˜†

Any way I am relieved .... 2-3 weeks will race by !!πŸ˜›

Does that mean Adarsh will start treating Komal like a wife too and take her on his patar-patar for a ride he owes her for a while now for starters?

Mary had a little lamb,
Everywhere that Mary went,
Mary went, Mary went,
Everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go

Similarly ...Adarsh too will go.....πŸ˜†

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha2010

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....such a relief man.................😳

truly ...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moment...πŸ˜†
jazzy010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so happy to hear this..yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Kriya Union itself will feed Amma's soaring hatred ..I am sure once she comes to know the fact  it will skyrocket  thru stratosphere ...

I think we had our first intimation  of the impending closeness  when Nainaji so dramatically asked Pratigya not to reveal the Angad's truth ...I mean if  a character is stated to do the obvios thing then it is  just as obvious  that he/she will not  do the needful ...but we were so geared up for negativity and the CV's set the trap so cunningly that we fell for it ...Hook, line and Sinker ;πŸ˜†

Any way I am relieved .... 2-3 weeks will race by !!πŸ˜›

Mary had a little lamb,
Everywhere that Mary went,
Mary went, Mary went,
Everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go

Similarly ...Adarsh too will go.....πŸ˜†

Amma and ss will be in shock as too their pyara baba supporting a tainted woman on the other had what are they going to do about shakti.  we fell for the negatitvity in a big way we were all worried about separation what will krishna do to pratigya the cvs completely had us fooled.  only one thing i made chai and samosas and no one here to celebrate with me but cheers to you all.πŸ‘
Nayak29 thumbnail
Not to throw a spanner into the manoranjan or anything. But I hope they don't rush anything a la Moonlighting back in the '70s. I'd rather wait a while longer, than see it done wrong. I mean, the state of affairs as it is now, it looks there's still a long way to go. And considering the glacial pace of the show, is 2-3 weeks enough to bridge that gap?