Veer: Ichcha kabhie jhoot nahie bolti - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fast trak

yes shyam. it shows that he still cares and respects her a lot. he has feelings for her and doesnt want to call her a liar even though she blamed him. bec he knows she has blamed him as per circumstances at that time. moreover he has never been able to form a relation with tappu as yet so obviously he still loves icha.
dont worry. icha will also begin to see his love soon and reciprocate it.

🤣
I doubt it ji!😆 Shes such a sati savitri despite everything that tapu will throw at her i doubt she will contest to breaking her marriage and forming her own grihasti. This is what I dont understand how a mere one or two months after vansh's death she would agree to marry veer...thats why this news looks a bit fishy to me...unless shes the one pregnant. otherwise even if tapu is kicked out it seems weird that she will agree to marry veer considering her mata sacrifice acts

.veer just meant that ichcha said wat she saw n perceived as truth
Originally posted by shyams

SRK ji normally it is only d younger brother who calls bhabi to elder brother's wife and not vice versa so it is odd for Veer not to call ichcha as bhabi but not for Vansh

Dont blame her. She is in Australia. How can she know the Indian riti-riwaz. Itni to chhut milni chahiye apan SRKLuver ko....
Originally posted by lambooo

Dont blame her. She is in Australia. How can she know the Indian riti-riwaz. Itni to chhut milni chahiye apan SRKLuver ko....

Lambooo ji i know most Indian and Hindu customs even if im not hindu😊 I respect India's culture very very much! In fact I follow it much more than heres culture!😊
veer understands ichaa more than anyone

and i realy loved the inspector's comments

he should know the whole truth

and i hope he is intelligenet enough to find out the churail in this show
Shyams me too really luved it  & happy to see this.it means he still deeply loves ichcha. Edited by sahera - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

oh lol😆 waise to first he used to say tapasya bhabhi naa....why did he change?😆

he changed because tapasya asked him not to saying she was younger to him so to call her just by her name....

Veer ...the lover❤️...I just love the way this guy loves Ichcha ...come what may he never lets her down.... He is one person who understands her so well that i doubt even ichcha understands herself that well....He knew it wes her perception of the what she saw that day which made her accuse him....He definitely looked very hurt by her accusation but he cud understand the reasoning behind it..... and obviously his love for his brother was what made him give up ichcha otherwise he was all set to divorce tapasya n wanted to marry ichcha.... Veer is not a hypocrite to call ichcha, bhabhi when he knows he feels differently...
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

well technically even vansh called tapasya by her name. veer shudve accepted the fact long ago! but he knows ichha doesnt lie most of the time and he knew she said what she did cos she had  ghalat femme

in our culture bhabhi is used for big brother's wife, younger brother's wife are called by name. just like big brother is bhaiya, younger brother is called by name
Originally posted by cjs369

Veer ...the lover❤️...I just love the way this guy loves Ichcha ...come what may he never lets her down.... He is one person who understands her so well that i doubt even ichcha understands herself that well....He knew it wes her perception of the what she saw that day which made her accuse him....He definitely looked very hurt by her accusation but he cud understand the reasoning behind it..... and obviously his love for his brother was what made him give up ichcha otherwise he was all set to divorce tapasya n wanted to marry ichcha.... Veer is not a hypocrite to call ichcha, bhabhi when he knows he feels differently...

i agree....but this relationship its always veer...veer...veer...veer.....till now ichcha have never done anything for VeeCha relationship....

the way she reacts now for vansh not once after the devil married veer she reacted.....so the passion factor and love factor of ichcha was definetly with vansh.....in the first place she was never passionate for veer.....passion doesn't come only for physical but for emotions too....

i never say she never loved veer she did but its more of a crush for her....as for veer its true love....i can say she never loved veer that much that she loves vansh.....taking all this mental torture and physical torture its not easy for a wife to go through but ichcha took all the pain so in ease and thinks always vansh will one day come back to her....thats her love for vansh.....i don't think she ever loved veer....if she really loved him and understand him no matter what grief she is in...or seeing the gun in veer's hand or vansh pointing finger on him....she would not have blame him as a deeper heart will say veer never do such a horrible act.....

now for veer...well i know he loves ichcha and all....but then in real world having feelings for bhabhi even though she is married is wrong no matter she was his first love....it gives a wrong impression unless her spouse dies and the family decides to get him married to her.....

veer singh bundela is just the next version of anurag basu.....god i hate such characters.....there is no strength in them except for taking all kraps quietly.....

many will say that VanCha is husband-wife....she is doing her patni dharam....but how many of them knows that patni dharam is also love....even for a wife they can never take such torture and opt for divorce..but ichcha did not...its her love for her husband....

the way she breaks down on her father's arm....i will say her love was for vansh more than veer....a living coprse she was after vansh death....thats love....i think when she did bride swap she cried for a while and then move on to her life curing paras...but for vansh her life has stood still....

VeeCha relationship its always veer...veer...veer..veer...veer...veer....and noone else.....neither ichcha understand veer....and i will say she neither loved veer.....

sorry yaar its my POV....i have been watching this krap since the beginning...i could see a difference between VanCha and VeeCha...and Ichcha attitute towards vansh and veer....

by the way the ultimate passionate love is definetly our Vansh Singh Bundela....yes he became pyscho.....but its not a deny that he loves ichcha passionately...madly that he can do anything for her including loosing his life....his love for ichcha definetly took his life away.....the regret .....the repent that he made ichcha only cry when he promise her to give love and support.....

but yes i respect veer for understanding ichcha alot....

this soap world creates their own disgusting hallucination to ruin a relationship.....