Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan sounds sOoo SXC - voice dubbed??

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyy girls...hope ur all still breathing...((not sure if we gna survive tmrw)) 😆😆😆

Okkk i know this is gna sound silly..but u no wen geet hit maan with the dhanda n sed smfink like "apko lagee?"  😳😳😳

then maan sed "lagee??"
OMG OMG OMG maan sounded so SEXY - seriously i landed in heaven 😍😍😍

I played it like 100 times..everytym i played it maan's voice got SEXIER SEXIER n SEXIER
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i cnt breath - hyperventalatin...i need oxygen 🤣🤣🤣

Please som1 splash me with water 😛😛😛

u with me??

Miss Amazing x

Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*splashes water on you* though i think u'll still be in dreamland lol

His voice without a doubt is sexy but yes def got sexier!!! The scene was mindblowing!

But have to give credit to drashti as well - she was just as awesome in the scene when she was like "aapko lagi" and he said "lagi" and then she was like have some more - she was hilarious. When Maan took her name she was like thieves plan etc and then she was telling the 'thief' to leave her when Maan pinned her down 😳 absolutely amazing scene. The pair just ooze so much chemistry
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The whole DD & Disaster scene was perfect today right from the beginning to ended up on bed, where Mr. Maan Khurana top of her...

If he was sexiest then she was funniest.
I loved the way she said koshal pur (sorry dont know exact place) ki hoon, chor planning kur ke aatey hain, and last but not the least when she asked him cutely lagi kya, and he said lagi, and she was like toh aur kha lolz...

Muniza
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol i agree with u he sounded tooooooo sexyyyyy that timeee ufffffffffffffffffffffff...yeh ladka mujhe pagal kar dega apni adaon se.....
lramanujam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought when he said "CHUP" that was more sexy and firm that Geet could not disobey
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if it was sexy or not but the whole scene was so hot that it took my breath away... "Lagi"...OH MAAN, you're too good!!
missamazing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

*splashes water on you* though i think u'll still be in dreamland lol

His voice without a doubt is sexy but yes def got sexier!!! The scene was mindblowing!

But have to give credit to drashti as well - she was just as awesome in the scene when she was like "aapko lagi" and he said "lagi" and then she was like have some more - she was hilarious. When Maan took her name she was like thieves plan etc and then she was telling the 'thief' to leave her when Maan pinned her down 😳 absolutely amazing scene. The pair just ooze so much chemistry

yes 😆😆😆

Drashti was totally amazing (yesterdy) and today.. but i swear maans voice has been dubbed - its totally SEXYY 😛😛😛

Drashti n gurmeet making such a HOT couple!!

Miss Amazing x
missamazing thumbnail

@ muniza75 - the scene was awsome n he looked sexy n she looked beautiful n was funny!! 😆  

@raj_ammna - dis larka has made every1 paagal

@ Iramanujam - i didnt hear that

Miss Amazing x