Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

i hope so...i hope they make it this tym....

they were no where to be seen in the holi special,in the award function...i mean not only mishal n mahi..but any LTL cast member..dunno y..i hope we get to see them this tym!! ðŸ˜ģ

All sorts of actors from all shows are there except LTL ones. Either Colors doesnt like them or the producer doesnt encourage them to go.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow you guys really think very positively. Awesome. 👍🏞I like it. I don't like this channel at all but since u all r thinking so positively, I'll join u all and hope that we get to see Mahi, Mishal and rest of the cast on this Independence day special event.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The LTL cast did not participate in the Mother's Day Special either. While for the holi bash some of the LTL actors were present, they still failed to show footage of Mahi.

I'm assuming for this event she may have to come in character and perhaps she does not want to don the make-up for more than necessary.

As for Mishal, i think he generally avoids events like awards, public appearance etc unless its for a good cause i.e. for charity like in Big Money.

Although, i'd love to have MisHi hosting the event as dancing would not be appropriate right now since they are still in the nascent stages of their romance. I'm wondering if Colors/Production team is holding off on having them on seen in specials for the sake of keeping their characters intact.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesii

The LTL cast did not participate in the Mother's Day Special either. While for the holi bash some of the LTL actors were present, they still failed to show footage of Mahi.

I'm assuming for this event she may have to come in character and perhaps she does not want to don the make-up for more than necessary.

I read that rati pandey and arjun bijlani are performing. I am sure they wont be in character. So I hope there is no problem if Naku is not in character.

As for Mishal, i think he generally avoids events like awards, public appearance etc unless its for a good cause i.e. for charity like in Big Money.

Even I get the feeling he avoids such events. But I hope independence day is a good cause in his eyes. Awards and all are dumb. I hope he atleast makes an appearance...or hosts.

Although, i'd love to have MisHi hosting the event as dancing would not be appropriate right now since they are still in the nascent stages of their romance. I'm wondering if Colors/Production team is holding off on having them on seen in specials for the sake of keeping their characters intact.

Thats again possible...Colors/PH is deliberately not letting them participate. Though I'd like to know why...YPNHK was launched with LTL and yet the leads were in the holi event. Though yes they not making too many appearances outside the show has kept the image intact.

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Khushi 4 sharing ...

I just read the article & its written there that celebrities 4rm the channel & other channels would take part ..

There will be many celebrities from the channel and also from other channels who will be present at the moment and will be part of it.

So I dont think of any reason why they wont b there ...except this that they r not present in the city ....coz of this jungle track ...😕
lets think positive ...!
😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx Khushi 4 sharing ...

I just read the article & its written there that celebrities 4rm the channel & other channels would take part ..

There will be many celebrities from the channel and also from other channels who will be present at the moment and will be part of it.

So I dont think of any reason why they wont b there ...except this that they r not present in the city ....coz of this jungle track ...😕
lets think positive ...!
😆

I dont think they are actually away from the city. Then the cameras crew of the news channels wud have never landed there. they are shooting the studio itself but outdoors.
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i hope they perform this time.......i m desperate to see them in any events..........but i hav little faith on the channel........i feel they dnt give as much importance as other serials to LTL though its doing good........ðŸ˜Ą
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for d information....................I have crossed my fingers from now on
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow am so excited i jus hope dey do cum and peform 2gether.