Shantanu wins over Khanak?Article

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shantanu wins over Khanak?

STAR One prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani  has reached a point where Shantanu (Karan Tacker) wants to take Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) to Mumbai. Khanak agrees on one condition: He has to earn it to take her. Only if he earns by himself, will Khanak accompany Shantanu to Mumbai.

The couple comes to a dhabha, where Shantanu convinces the owner, Jaggu Dada to hire him for a day so that he can earn some money to take Khanak to Mumbai.

We spoke to Shantanu, Khanak and Jaggu Dada, the owner of Chandavarkar Dhabha about Shantanu's work at the dhaba.

Shantanu proudly says, "I'm doing everything I can to impress Khanak. I made a deal with Jaggu Dada and am doing the sweeping and swabbing. In return, I will get money to buy a ticket for Mumbai. I am fond of Khanak and am glad that we're getting to be friends."

Khanak added that she wanted Shanatnu to know how difficult it is to earn money, which is why she gave him a challenge. She realized that Shantanu has always been irresponsible and has got away with whatever he wants because he is dearly loved and catered to by his family. Khanak says, "I want him to realise the value of money. I like Shantanu, but don't love him yet, but I hope that things get better between us in future. I still feel awkward to share a bed with him!" she says.

Shantanu says that it was exciting and scary when he had to confront those goons while saving Khanak. "It's been such a crazy experience for me. I've spent time in jail, interacted with a eunuch and now I'm working in a dhaba! These are so new experiences for me," he says, adding that he is treasuring the friendship that is developing between Khanak and him.

Khanak agrees that she has enjoyed this trip, although moments were scary. "I got drunk for the first time! Then I was chased by some goons, but I was thankfully saved by Shantanu."

Jaggu dada, who met the couple said, "I find Shantanu to be a very nice man. I want to tell him how to be a good husband. I know that he loves Khanak, but doesn't know it yet and wouldn't know how to express it. I want to tell this to Khanak as well," he says.

Shantanu says that he's not thinking about Natasha, which has resulted in Khanak and him getting closer. "Earlier, Khanak and I wouldn't get along because she was trying to sabotage my relationship with Natasha, but now that Natasha has gone, I am getting fond of Khanak."

Khanak adds that although she blamed Shantanu for Suraj's death, she realised that it wasn't his fault. "On this trip, we have become friends," she adds.

Jaggu Dada senses more than just friendship between the young couple, but chooses not to tell them. "I am happy to see them together," he says.

Shantanu says that he's eager to get to Mumbai and hopes to surprise everyone at home with his return, and to be successful in bringing back Khanak. "I have no idea what will happen when we return," adds Khanak

On their wish list for the show, Karan Tacker then says that he hopes everything will be back to normal when Khanak and Shantanu returns to Mumbai and wishes that Khanak stays in the Khandelwal house forever! And Yashashri Masukar wants Khanak to go to Mumbai and meet Shantanu's daadi, who she knows will be genuinely missing her!

While Khanak and Shantanu are finding ways to earn money for their tickets back home, meanwhile in the Khandelwal house, there is an argument between Mrs. Khandelwal and Kushboo over Shantanu and Natasha. Everyone is trying to calm down, when Natasha suddenly walks in ready to be back with Shantanu! So will Shantanu earn the money for the ticket? Will he win Khanak's confidence? How will the family respond to Natasha's entry. Keep watching Rang Badalti Odhani at 10 pm only on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/569/shantanu-wins-over-khanak.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article.....

The storyof this show is very consistant, not the typical love story......Like this new friendship between ShaNak😊......Juggu Dada and his wife are cute too....Looking forward to the rest of this track😃......
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a bunch....Tashu needs to make up her mind about what she wants, always running out and coming back again
shriya84 thumbnail
thanx for the article.khanak missing dadi.so sweet .
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

thanks a bunch....Tashu needs to make up her mind about what she wants, always running out and coming back again

😆😆, so true..& y Mugambo is permanently not objecting her staying in her sis's in laws place😕😕, if he doesn't want her to be with Shaan then👏..
i can't understand this at all😕.........
Natasha, should leave Shaan now, & move on😳😃,...
I am glad that during whole Shanak moments,😳❤️ Shaan never mentioned or thought abt Natasha👏, only while selling his gifted watch he thought😆, as it was needed at that time👏
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
rborocksss thumbnail
Well done shaan. gud to see he is learning these basic aspects of life through khanak.But now its high time for drama to shift to khandelwal house.The real excitement is there now.
isomers thumbnail
mera sher! 😆 this was bound to happen. Shantanu is really starting to care for her <-- as a true friend, not humsafar. :D I don't know why but this has been my favorite track so far! I think it's the fact that it's not common. It has a deeper meaning to it and it's lighthearted. 🤔

*sigh* I wonder if they'll reach the K house this week or not! I really hope not. I want a whole weekend to prepare before the dhamaka.😆

thanks for posting the article! (:
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
rishani thumbnail
thanks,nice article.😉
Happy to see that Shanak😛 will be freinds & Shaan is not thinking for Tashu at the moment. Jaggu dada & hiw wife are great,can't wait for next episodes!