Most Disgusting Woman in Any Show - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

this snake venom is getting even more poisonous yaar......i don't have enough words to curse this devil....everything has been used up

already the poor girl lost her husband...her life...her love in one shot....her whole world shatterd...she is a living corpse and look the devil doesn't even give her a chance to live some moments with her late husband.....

instead of vansh....i would love to see veer putting fire on her pyre...the end of story.....

i can't believe my jaan is no more....

i thought not to watch the disaster but then my love for vansh-rohit made me see the part with his funeral and ichcha sitting infront of vansh's photo looking at him and break all ties of being a married women....i know vansh's soul is in deep pain seeing his teacherjee going through such a grief and trauma because of him and his one mistake for shooting himself rather than the devil...

i hope to see his hoxy soul before he bids goodbye to ichcha....

I can imagine ur pain.  How much more will she torture her now? Poor girl doesnt know her whole life has been dictated by this venomous snake. I curse the day when Icha and Damini came to Jogi house to live. Since then she has never seen happiness. Now poor Vansh dead. Theres no one to even support her.  Veer also will go to jail.
Dont know whats gonna happen now.
TRPs ko increase karne ke liye CVs kuch bhi karega 😆....
Originally posted by fast trak

I can imagine ur pain.  How much more will she torture her now? Poor girl doesnt know her whole life has been dictated by this venomous snake. I curse the day when Icha and Damini came to Jogi house to live. Since then she has never seen happiness. Now poor Vansh dead. Theres no one to even support her.  Veer also will go to jail.
Dont know whats gonna happen now.

its really painful...such young age and she has to go through all the widow rites infront of her husband's garland photo....his pyre is burning....and there she is breaking all ties of being a married women.....its really painful...

this venomous snake....seriously she ruined ichcha's life.....first the snake snatch ichcha's love veer...fine you got what you want right just leave her alone....why again snatch her love again in form of vansh.......she had enough torture already......even we can't tolerate....

even i curse the day...the mother-daughter went into jogi's house and met 2 venomous snake...can we name the 2 devils as black mamba because that snake is all poison it can grow longer to our heights and spit venom on us.....2 black mamba's just ruined ichcha's life

veer is not in jail yet...he went there for questioning.....

nothing will happen its back to square 1....its now only the useless idiot name siddharth can bring a ray of hope....but i doubt him....when the idiot is needed he disappears and when he is not needed he appears....and also the lying snake will brainwash mai against ichcha....ichcha cries in the memories of vansh..more rhona dhona....

for me the last will be vansh soul meeting ichcha...thats it mein hojaunghi uttaran se vida until rohit comes back.....
taps   was, is and will remain devil.............
nothing can change her......................
no situations make person to turn such a devil.............
so i really wonder how can sum1 still define her as cute......
most disgusting woman award goes to tapasya thakur👏
she says "HUM ICHCHA SE TAHE DIL SE NAFRAT KARTE HAIN" & we say" HUM TAPASYA SE TAHE DIL SE NAFRAT KARTE HAIN".
Originally posted by lambooo

Now it is beyond any doubt that this woman called Tapasaya is the most disgusting one shown either on TV or silver screen. I do not remember any vamp in my memory of hatching conspiracy and sowing seeds of hatred even before the pyre of a son in the family is put off. In order to get the hook and create more hatred in the B-toon family, she is trying her tested forumla on Mai. After being solely responsible for her husband's death and making her life hell she does not thought it proper to console the widow. But straight away off to playing games.......dirty games....

I will not be surprised if people will be defending this as well by saying...oh my God....Tappu was so cute.........But her actions today can be summed up only in a single word...Disgusting

jus loved the title of ur post n the whole of it.
i stil have tears in my eyes......they killed my vansh........ :(
n tappu is again a quen. vo kabhi sudhar nhi sakti. she has no remorse no regret no pain. she is soul less
You will be amazed, people still need proof that Tappu is Evil...have you ever heard a better joke than this............
i know abt that. there are many defenders here
i sti cant blv they killed vansh out everyone.......... y him yar??? y him????  y not that devil???? y not that useles sid???????