Is this show living up to its name? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
If i remember correctly what Gopi said in the promos, it went something like this. "Kaise hogi woh, kya pyar karegi mujse, aur nahi karegi toh apni pyar se usse apna banaungi" and now she's talking of leaving. O.k so Ahem loves someone else but she still should not forget her own words. I think the title applies to the girls just as much as the boys, hench Gopi should stay and give him her support like with the address, even though that was a small thing.
Originally posted by tomonna

If i remember correctly what Gopi said in the promos, it went something like this. "Kaise hogi woh, kya pyar karegi mujse, aur nahi karegi toh apni pyar se usse apna banaungi" and now she's talking of leaving. O.k so Ahem loves someone else but she still should not forget her own words. I think the title applies to the girls just as much as the boys, hench Gopi should stay and give him her support like with the address, even though that was a small thing.

yeah its not as per title when Gopi is saying to leave Aham and MM.......
but i think something will happen for sure in future and then she will prove that I'll be always with my husband.........Hamesha Saath Nibhaungi.....sort of...

only thing is till then we have to bear pain....
oh i m really sorry 4 ur inconvenience...
n by d way thank u so much.
byee...
whatever it is the audience are tired ofseeing a crying gopi day after day and a mean aunt and a scheming raashi ..give us a break and agree there is a lot to come and hopefully it will coz the way the show is going i doubt it .it may get canned s0oon