hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i was soo mad abt there not being light turned on when maneet were having their little tussle on bed..first of all, couldnt see their struggle properly n even worse couldnt see their killer expressions!!!!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dude i couldn't either......but i brighten my computer screen lighting to max during the dark scene....and then i could see it perfectly 😉
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!! But phir bhi it was sooooo good
cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes even i was thinking jaldi light jalaoooo😉😉😉
but it was superb episode,,,,,,,,,
geet screaming chor chor n dande se pitai of maan🤣bechare ke saath hamesha kuch na kuch kar hi deti hai😆
😆
hira5431 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddybear25

yes even i was thinking jaldi light jalaoooo😉😉😉
but it was superb episode,,,,,,,,,
geet screaming chor chor n dande se pitai of maan🤣bechare ke saath hamesha kuch na kuch kar hi deti hai😆
😆

ROFLi know..ever since they've met, maan has always been saving her from injury..n she's always givin him injuries!!!!
LOL i thought it wasnt that bad!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine kya haal hota dono ka if they would have seen each other lying side by side...... kamal kay expressions hotay....but then we wouldn't have Geet's patai....I just luved her pitai of Maan....it caused the guy to land on top of her.....another brilliant Maaneet moment
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
hira5431 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Imagine kya haal hota dono ka if they would have seen each other lying side by side...... kamal kay expressions hotay....but then we wouldn't have Geet's patai....I just luved her pitai of Maan....it caused the guy to land on top of her.....another brilliant Maaneet moment

that's true too..lol..now that i've seen the scene like 10 times..its gotten much better..😃