Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
shruti, loved ur update๐Ÿ˜Š.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
It was the best scene of the episode..the outhouse hungama..what a fantabulous scene and how well its executed by Gurmeet and Drashti..too goodโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Also I never loved Behne de song so much like I did in yesterday's episode because all those lyrics were actually matching with Maan's inner feelings and burning passion for Geet๐Ÿ˜ณ..aww I could actually see him passionately lusting for her beauty when she was in sleeping beauty mode๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...His hormones really pumped up when he saw her in his bed๐Ÿ˜†..Normally when he dreams about Geet and sees her in front..he just closes his eyes and moves out of that particular sight to get out of his dreamzone...but this time it was different๐Ÿ˜‰..when he saw her  in his bed and thought he was dreaming..he actually went upto his bed and started his passionate staring sessions with those killer smiles thus indicating that for the first time he actually wanted to live that dream and feel her presense besides him in the bed๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..he was enjoying the dream of seeing Geet sleeping in front of her for the first time in his life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...And then the most hilarious part..the world war 3 between Maneet after realising that its not a dream but a sweet reality๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...So this week Maan had to first take Geet's chappals on him and now these dandas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I m sure in the next episode even this Danda might become one of the "Pyaar ki Nishaanis"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..Loved the way Geet even analysed the gender of the danda and then even enquired if he is hurt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and poor innocent Maan said "yes" with so much pain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Geet is like..fine aur kha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..now this is what u call fantastic comic timing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..after this the transition from humour to intense passion was executed brillaintly by the CVs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Maan on top of Geet..grabbing her left hand so tightly and then putting his left hand on her mouth to keep her quiet had the right amount of chemistry,passion,desire and intensity๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..also I loved the comfort level between Gurmeet and Drashti in that scene..none of them looked nervous during that scene which is a real positive sign for the future Maneet scenes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..ok I m already getting goosebumps while writing this entire scene and now I m about to faint ..so I better stop here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ