Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Brilliant epi today....loads of hugs guys....intezaar ka phal wakai meetha hota hai....aaj toh aag aisi lagi kay "Shulon kay dil main bhi aag jalnay lagi"
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cuteteddybear25

abb ye aag nhi bhuj sakti,,,,,,,😉
kyuki jisne aag lagai hai woh khud uske bed mein hai😉😉😉aur abb ye aag angara ban ke dev ko jalaegi hahaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣

omg realiiiiiii it was d damn freakinnn super duper hotttttttttttttttttttttttt episode👏

🤣🤣🤣..........i lkd it......i jus lkd wt u hv postd...........🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravani899

really adi great episode

and also maan saying i have to go to doctor for check up and which makes daadima happy
i was shouting at tv screen like maan its for really and also laughing out loud on the whole episode was really hillarious and maans expressions are worth watching

🤣🤣....dt ws hilarious
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! finally saw the whole episode..yaar i love your post!!! Behene de is the new theme for maan until he realizes he's in love!!! This is by far one of the funniest episodes ever!!! The whole office interaction and the last 5 mins were a blast...i couldn't stop laughing during the hand game between the two!!
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG......OMG......OMG !!!!!  What an episode !

Kept watching the last part again and again !!!!!

The way Maan pins her down and says 'Chup' ...... sent shivers down my spine.....oooooooh !!!!!!
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Super freakingggggggg awesome..........epi......................first nite in outhouse n MAAN is ON TOP of GEET.............aage aage pata nahi kya kya hoga...😈

Exactly... This was just the beginning of the night... I wonder what will happen the rest of the night... Hope this night NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
maaneet_lover thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG ........ Adi,today'z episode was super duperrrrrrrr hit and hottt !!
I watched so many times, office scene was so funny, and finally maan is getting in realization phase that he can't live without geet 😆

and after that Maan and geet hand scene.......uffffffffffffffffff that was tooo much as if both of them, are trying to find out as it is really a hand or what 😉
and ....... then maaan on top of geet and saying CHUP .........ohhhhhhh i can die for that moment when he said CHUP :)
so romantic !!!
adits7 thumbnail
d nite hs just began guyzzzzz...............aage aage dekho hota hai kya
maaneet_lover thumbnail
ya right adi... agay agay to aur b kuch hoga ;) but i just wish maan does not scold geet in this night and she weeps :( .........
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_lover

ya right adi... agay agay to aur b kuch hoga ;) but i just wish maan does not scold geet in this night and she weeps :( .........

no no he wont