Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

Mindblowingggggggggg vm.Plzzz make more on shanak.

fatima

Thank  you so much Fatima πŸ˜ƒ will definitely try...
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Hawwww!!! 😲 So nice!!! I really liked it!!! Awesome job, can't wait for more!! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣 I see I left you shocked....🀣🀣🀣🀣 Thank you so much Maddy darling for liking itπŸ˜ƒ...will definitely make more soon...have a few songs in mind..and me still getting used to making VMs..v🀣🀣🀣
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani

thanks

it was a really nice vm,the scenes were great & in a good quality.nice work dear,i liked it!πŸ˜›

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒglad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ 
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

I liked your take Krishna with the song and with the scenes... it was nice...!!

I was thinking of making one myself, i love the naughty mad burthal and pagli... but I need to still download the episodes, it would take a while, but I definitely will make one... possibly next week....

Thank you so much Sareeta darling....πŸ˜ƒ means alot coming from you as you. Am still getting used to it...as the timing got a little off....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You made some of the best VMs on Michi and I still have them saved...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and now that you are planning to make oen on Shanak I can't wait....am to excited...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Krishna Di (Can I call you that?)
Haye, main mar jawa..lol!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!
That was the best...it was sooooo brilliantly put together and the song choice was pure perfection...I've loved it so much, I'm going to put it on my iPod...πŸ˜†
Great work love, keep it up!!!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kubare

Its was my pleasure dear...hope you like it....still have to get the hang of this VM making business...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow KrishnaπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ.......Can't believe this was your first video.....The song and scenes were perfect and of good quality.....Great VMz, keep making more😊.....

kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Krishna Di (Can I call you that?)
Haye, main mar jawa..lol!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!
That was the best...it was sooooo brilliantly put together and the song choice was pure perfection...I've loved it so much, I'm going to put it on my iPod...πŸ˜†
Great work love, keep it up!!!!

Thank you so much dear *takes a bow* πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am so glad you loved it and enjoyed it  dear πŸ˜ƒ And yes you can call me Krishna di πŸ˜ƒ 

kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Wow KrishnaπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ.......Can't believe this was your first video.....The song and scenes were perfect and of good quality.....Great VMz, keep making more😊.....

🀣🀣🀣 I see i left you shocked too...🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can't beleive it myself...🀣🀣🀣 It turned out pretty good ..if I may say so myslef...but am not completely satisfyed...hopefully the next one I have planned will be much better.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you May for liking it and enjoying yourself :)
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woow it was lovely ..loved the scenes you have used ..be sure to make more lol
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna............πŸ€—

Amazing collection of scenes and Mar Jawaan just added to the mood!!!

Krishna seriously, thank you very much for this VM.....Its got me into such a romantic mood, Iam now just hearing the romantic songs!! Love this mood! and u made me realize that Shaan and Khanak can together share a romantic sequence too and take it very well...I seriously had doubts on their romantic scenes though CVs have been giving us a little taste of it but even today I like their nok-jhok scenes! but u showed a diff facet!

thanks galllllllll!! πŸ€—

*relaizes I am getting in mood*...sorry about this serious talk! .....u just got me into this *sniff sniff* mood.....

all your fault!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†