NEW PRIDA FF- someone somewhere... chap5 pg19

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys it started another FF with soni di yes you got it write this will be combined FF by me and soni di(gauchalover). here is the first part enjoy

It was a dark night and it was raining cats and dogs. Wind was blowing hard breaking the branches off the trees. Inside Mumbai airport a handsome guys was standing with a sad face. Suddenly a girl came and hugged him saying "prithvi bhaiya don't be so sad we will come back soon. I promise." He hugs her back saying "you know I will miss u" then his mother came from behind and said "prithvi beta plz go look for your brother I cannot find him." he nods and then leaves to find his brother he comes out in the parking lot there his brother was standing with a girl laughing on something. He goes towards him and says "sameer chal maa tujhe bula rahi hain." Sameer leaves the girl with a flying kiss and goes towards his big brother.

Prithiv: sameer tu kab sudhre ga

Sam: kabhi nahin

Pri: tera kuch nahin ho sakta

Sam: bilkul theek bhai mera kuch nahin ho sakta par mere wapas ane tak ap apna kuch kar lena

Pri: matlab

Sam(smiling): mera matlab hai bhai mere liye bhabhi dhund lena

Pri: tu janta hai na main pyar main believe nain karta aur mujhe koi shaadi waadi nahin karni phir bhi tu aisi...

Sam being amused keeps saying to him to find a sister in law for him while going inside. Once inside they bid good bye to prithvi and go inside the waiting area. While prithvi gets in his car and starts driving. Prithvi saxena a famous and successful business man. He was very handsome and girls were crazy for him. But he never cared about them and never gave them any kind of attention. His mother ella, sister roshni and brother sameer were going to a vacation outside the country. He was not able to go with them due to work. He loved his family more than anything else and hated the idea of getting married. His mother often talked to him about getting married but never forced him and he always refused. His mother ella loved her children very much after the death of her husband she became the soul earner of her family and brought their business to great heights. His sister roshni was a very talkative girl and somewhat childish. She considered herself a princess and her family also treated like one. His brother sameer was a young, handsome playboy but very close to his brother and kind hearted. prithvi lived for two things work and his family according to him his life was perfect and he didn't needed anyone. But he was unaware from what destiny had planned for him. Soon there would be one reason for him to live in fact it would become his reason to breath.

It was still raining when he was driving his car back home. It was late at night and he was very tired. He just wanted to go home change his dress, get into his bed and drift off to peaceful sleep. This drive was killing him he just wanted to reach home as soon as possible and was driving very fast when his car stopped in the middle of the lonely road. He tries twice to start the car but nothing happens. He bangs his hands on the steering wheel in frustration and gets out of the car cursing his fate. He tries to figure what is the problem with the car but all in vain. He was not able to find any problem with his car. Angry and frustrated he looks here and there for help but there was no one. Then he turns to look on the other side for help and sees a figure sitting under a tree. His feet automatically start moving towards that figure. He slowly moves towards that figure shorting the distance between. As the distance between them shortens the figure becomes more and more visible. The figure was actually a girl. A girl wearing a baby pink shalwar suit was sitting under that tree. She was all drenched in rain. Her dress was all wet hugging her delicate body outlining her perfect figure. It seemed that she didn't notice him standing at a little distance from her and if she did she didn't cared. He looks at her for a minute thinking why would a girl be sitting under a tree at this hour of night and in such a harsh weather and that to all alone on a lonely road. He thinks that she might need help so he walk up to her and now clearly saw her face which was indeed beautiful, she had big brown innocent eyes which were starring him, and her lips were trembling due to cold. He felt a tingling sensation inside him and at once looked away. Was I starring her lips??? He asks himself and then shrugs away his thoughts. He again looks at her. Her gaze was still fixed on him he asks her

Pri: do you need help??

Girl: go away

Pri: look I am just trying to help you

Girl: I said go away

Pri: look it's raining heavily and it's very late. It's not safe for you to stay here. Tell me your address I will drop you home

Girl: what do you think of yourself???

Pri: I was just...

Girl: I was just what??? Agar main 50 saal ki budhi(old women) hoti toh kya tab bhi tum mujh se yehi kehte ke bohat teez barrish hai, raat bohat go gayi hai blah, blah, blah

Pri: look lady I was just trying to help you nothing else

Girl: listen Mr. I don't need your help. main tum jese logon ko bohat achi tarha se janti hon. Awara lofar badmash kahein ke

Pri: mind your language. You are a very ill mannered girl. Ek toh main tumhari madad kar raha hon aur tum mere pe hi chila rahi ho

Girl: well who told u to help an ill mannered girl

Pri: you are right. Mera hi dimag kharab ho gaya tha jo tumhari madad karne chala aya but you don't deserve it.

After saying this he goes back towards his car cursing her beneath his breath. First this weather then his car and now this strange girl what else had God planned to spoil his mood tonight. He reaches the car and says "pagal ladki I was just trying to help her and started shouting on me." He turns and looks at the tree under which she was sitting but now no one was there. He almost jogs to that tree and looks here and there but she was nowhere to be seen.

The girl was running in the rain on that lonely road. she was still shivering and was extremely tired, her limbs were giving away. She could feel her limbs burning with every step she took. Her strength gave up and she fell on the ground. She was panting heavily. She looks behind her there was no one. "I think I lost him" she says to herself. She was trying to catch her breath when she saw a jeep coming towards her. She sensed danger and with every bit of strength left in her body stood up and slowly started walking. The jeep stopped, four boys jumped out of it and started following her. She tried walking fast but all in vain her limbs were on fire. she was even having trouble in walking. The boys surrounded her and one of them said

Boy no 1: kahan ja rahi ho akele akele

Girl: don't come near me

Boy no 2: why????

Girl: don't come near me or else

Boy no 3: or else what???

Girl: or else I will slap u

Boy no 4: go ahead at least you will touch me hehehehe

The girl had enough she took off her shoe and slapped him with it. The boy became angry and grabbed her wrist. She again raised her hand to slap but boy no 2 grabbed her arm on time. Boy no 1 came forward and grabbed her by shoulders she shouted for help but there was no one to help her. They pinned her against the car and boy no 4 came closer. He was about to end the distance between their lips when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see the person to whom that hand belonged but didn't let go of the girl. He was still holding her wrist. The girl also looked at that person and she didn't why but she felt relieved. It was the same person who came to help her earlier and she shouted on him.

Boy: who are you??

Pri: leave the girl

Boy: kyun be teri kuch lagti hai

Pri: I said leave the girl

Boy:nahin chorun ga kya kar le ga bea

Prithvi didn't know why he was being so protective about the girl. At first he walked up to her and asked if she needed help?? She insulted him but he still came behind her and now he was fighting some buffoons for her. He didn't knew what may be her beauty, the innocence in her eyes there was something about her which held him captive and he came behind. He again asked the boy to leave her but he refused and prithvi's temper rose. He beats him up and his friends run away after looking at the condition of their friend. Prithvi watches them run away and then turns to catch a glimpse of that beauty again but she was gone there was no one there. Prithvi's eyes roamed here and there searching for the stranger but all he could see was a lonely road ahead of him, some trees whose branches stretched out far in the air and puddles of water nothing else. He says to himself "at least she could have thanked me." then slowly he walked back tothe his car and sat inside. He was all drenched in rain. He ranked his hands through his hair and again tried to start the car. This time the car started without any problem. He became angrier and said "great pehle nahin start ho sakti thi at least I wouldn't have met that mad girl." Then suddenly he becomes a little scared and asks himself "was she even human or a ghost?? I mean the way she disappeared..." He grabs his head in his hands and says "prithvi beta you need some sleep." After saying this he droves off back home unaware from the game of destiny that his car stopped here for a purpose... a purpose to save that girl.

The girl was walking aimlessly on the road she had nowhere to go. She took another step and her limbs gave away. She fell on the ground and tears started to flow down her cheek. She shouted "why?? Why does this happen to me?? What did I did that God punished me so hard?? Why me???" she looked skywards and closed her eyes moving her hair back from her face making space for rain to fall on her face. She opened her eyes after two minutes and saw written MUMBAI RAILWAY STATION on the board in front of her. She stood up and went inside. The station was empty there were a few people there. Slowly she walked up to a bench in a shelter and sat on it. She was tired, exhausted, hungry and sad. She was alone she had nowhere to go. Slowly she pulled her legs up on the bench and hugged her legs. Then she placed her face on her knees and as soon as she closed her eyes she fell asleep.

The next day prithvi was in his room trying to work on his laptop but he was not able to concentrate. His mind kept rolling back to the incident which happened yesterday.  That girl, he was not able to get her off of his mind. His closes his laptop and rubs his temple saying "prithvi forget her and concentrate on work. But who was she????" He sighs and picks up the mug off hot chocolate placed by his bedside and leans against the window. "Her face was so emotionless."  He says to himself. "Why was she there all alone in the night???" He takes a sip of hot chocolate and says "man why am I even thinking about her. I am not even going to meet her again." He closes his eyes and again thinks about her, those innocent eyes, her shoulder length hair, and her lips trembling with cold. He says "she was feeling cold I should have given her my coat." He opens his eyes and says "tu pagal ho gaya hai us ladki ke bare main sochna band kar aur kam pe dheyan de." He takes another sip of chocolate and his phone rings he picks it up and sameer say

Sameer: hi big bro. How r u??

Pri: hi sameer I am fine and how r u guys??

Sameer: we all are fit and fine but you sound tried

Pri: no I was just... working

Sameer: ohh why do I think that you are lying to me

Pri: why would I lie??

Sameer: I don't know I just feel that you are standing by the window drinking your hot chocolate starring at the moon. You know your own self

Pri(smiling): you know me.

Sameer: huh I knew you were lying anyways you know bhai I met this hot chic. Then he tells her about that girl and in the end asks bhai did you met anyone special????

Pri(while thinking about hat girl): yes... I mean no

Sam: yes!!! Ohhh I am missing something

Pri: shut up

Sam: why?? Who is she?

Pri: whO???

Sam: that someone special bhai

Pri: there is no one sameer

Sam: is she pretty???

Pri: yes... I mean no. get lost sameer

Sam: so she is pretty Han. My bhai is actually admitting that he met someone special who is pretty. Ahhh I am so happy

Pri: bakwas band kar sameer aur bata princess aur mom kesi hain?

Sam: whats her name???

Pri: where is mom??

Sam: acha nam nahin toh kuch toh bata do. Her phone no, address, blood group

Pri: blood group?

Sam: yes bhai itna to insane ek meeting main poch hi leta hai

Pri: I don't even know her name how am I supposed to know her blood group

Sam: so there is someone aha aha aha

Pri: bye

Sam: wait bhai...

And pri cuts the call. He places the mug on the table and again opens his laptop and thinks was she really special???? Do I really want to meet her again, Know her, share her sorrow?? Do I? He pinches himself and says "come back to earth prithiv beta and concentrate on work you have a presentation tomorrow." With this he engages himself in work and for sometime forgets about that mysterious girl.

The next morning prithvi wakes up all fresh and his old self. He goes to gym and after work out to stable. He rides his favourite horse badal and then runs himself a long bath. After that he had breakfast and left for office. He goes inside office and asks his secretary

Pri: where is Mr Arjun??

Secretary: sir he is late

Pri: what???? Why is he late he knows that he has to give presentation with me today.

Pri was asking this from his secretary when ajrun arrived. Pri looks at him and he says "sorry sir woh actually my car broke down so I..." pri asks him for the file and he hands over it to him. Then he says to arjun "I will go through the file one more time you meet me in the meeting after 15 minutes." Arjun nods and leaves while pri goes in his cabin and goes through the file once again. After fifteen minutes he attends the meeting and gives Mr. Mehta the proposal he likes it and prithvi gets the contract. He was leaving for home early today. everyone was shocked to see their boss going home early today. He had headache so he ignored their stares and went in the parking lot. There he saw arjun standing asking for lift. He remembers that arjun told him his car broke down. He walks up to him and says that he will drop him home but arjun refuses saying he will mange. Prithvi again asks him and he agrees. They reach his home and arjun thanks him and asks him to come inside but prithvi refuses saying he is tired he will come some other day. Arjun nods and goes away. Suddenly prithvi remembers that arjun has the file of Mr sharma's project so he gets out of his car and goes behind him. Arjun was ringing the bell when prithvi called his name. He turns and looks at prithvi standing next to him. He asks what happened sir?? Prithvi replies "woh you have the file of Mr Sharma's project??" Arjun nods and pithvi says "give that to me I want to add some detailing." His mom opens the door and arjun asks him to come inside. He comes inside and arjun says "wait here for me sir I will bring the file." Prithvi nods and arjun leaves. He was looking at the pictures hung on the wall. He passes by two pictures but his feet stops in front of one particular photograph. His eyes open wide and he keeps starring at the photograph. The same angelic face, same innocent eyes, same shoulder cut hair only one thing was different her face was not emotionless instead her lips were curved into a soft smile which was indeed breath taking.  Prithvi stares the photograph in utter shock saying "how is this possible" just then arjun comes down with the file and looks at prithvi starring at the photograph. He walks up to him and says "her name is damini. She is my sister sir." Prithvi looks at him and asks "okay but why is there garland over her photo?" Arjun lowers his head and says "sir she is dead." The words hit prithvi like a thunderstorm and he stands there looking from arjun to the photo in turns in disbelief.

To be continued...

P.S: so guys here was the first part. as always plz do comment and click the button if you clicked our work. will be waiting for your feedback good or bad anything you like.

thanks

-baz and soni😃

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

chapter 1: page 1
chapter 2: page 9
c
hapter 3: page 13
chapter 4: page 16
chapter 5: page 19

juhi karneet
marie1994
PRIDA_LOVER
vinnieangel
sia88
khakshan-aa
Naina2127
Preeths609
cutiepie_1987
sonyo
can_pak
honey1986
bfolnmdj
Dugra A.
ruch1992
M2NZ
pia09

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 12 years ago
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaay me first to comment
well ....coming to the FF
its rocking n amazing😊
totally awesome concept👏👏
n i loved the storyline too😳😳
cont soon⭐️
n pm me
😉

Edited by juhi_karneet - 13 years ago
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part guys
fantastic start soni and baz
bas wanted to ask u one thing savni is not at all included in this ff
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marie1994

awesome part guys
fantastic start soni and baz
bas wanted to ask u one thing savni is not at all included in this ff

depki i m not sure right now but may be we wil include her character but this is mainly prida ff😳

Edited by gauchalover - 13 years ago
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gauchalover

depki i m not sure right now but may be we wil include her character but this is mainly prida ff😳

agar they r not include its o.k
main tab bhi padungi,ur ffs makes me love prida
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marie1994

agar they r not include its o.k
main tab bhi padungi,ur ffs makes me love prida

So sweet of u 😊

kmh2rockzz thumbnail
hey nyc ff
really awesme
amazing concept
do conti it soon dear
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. interesting start.. Hope Pri hires Da as his new secretary..
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey soni n baz
wat a start girls...its totally fresh n interesting concept
loved it...
pl pl continue soon

n thanx for the pm