Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan- the upgraded version of Mayank!!

honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah, u read that right... Maan is definitely a higher version of Mayank Sharma of Miley Jab Hum Tum..
How?
He's a sadu, akdu, an angry young man n cannot keep his cool, short tempered, silent, n bothered only about his work etc(just like mayank of MJHT). Ofcourse Mayank had all the above qualities BEFORE he met(or rather fell in luv) with Nupur... and when Mayank was in the phase of understanding his feelings(like what Maan is going thru now) he has in the peak of his emotions(or should I say when he was BATTLING wid his emotions?!) and the same thing is happening wid our MAAN too of late.. there are a lot many similarities as you can all see...

So, what do u think will happen?
Will Maan follow the "Mayank" path too? 😍
Will Maan turn into a romantic like how Mayank did too? 😳
Will Maan also start smiling whole-heartedly like Mayank? πŸ˜›
Do you think there'll be those "puppy-love" scenes between Maaneet too? πŸ˜‰
Will the Maaneet story end up as a tragic story too? 😭

What do you think the CVs have in store for us?

Do comment... and LIKE the post if u liked it... thnx!! ❀️

-Dhriti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeydew.me

Yeah, u read that right... Maan is definitely a higher version of Mayank Sharma of Miley Jab Hum Tum..
How?
He's a sadu, akdu, an angry young man n cannot keep his cool, short tempered, silent, n bothered only about his work etc(just like mayank of MJHT). Ofcourse Mayank had all the above qualities BEFORE he met(or rather fell in luv) with Nupur... and when Mayank was in the phase of understanding his feelings(like what Maan is going thru now) he has in the peak of his emotions(or should I say when he was BATTLING wid his emotions?!) and the same thing is happening wid our MAAN too of late.. there are a lot many similarities as you can all see...i agree bt maan is way ruder thn mayank....mayank didn't hate aurat jat...(CJ, his mom, gunjan)...mayank was irritaded nt angry as maan...they hav similarities...bt the way maan behaves😳 with geet , mayank never behaved with nupur....

So, what do u think will happen?
Will Maan follow the "Mayank" path too? 😍 hmmmm...i would like to see maan's own created path....mayank was Day Dreaming
Will Maan turn into a romantic like how Mayank did too? Embarrassed how about more romantic thn mayu..😳😳
Will Maan also start smiling whole-heartedly like Mayank? πŸ˜› will luv to see tht...
Do you think there'll be those "puppy-love" scenes between Maaneet too? πŸ˜‰ mar sutiya...humhe to xxrated things chahiye...*faz ka asar*πŸ˜†
Will the Maaneet story end up as a tragic story too? 😭  ofcourse not...bcoz their love story started with tragic...so will hav a happy ending...πŸ˜ƒ

What do you think the CVs have in store for us? geet cv's r gr8...i hope they wont dissapoint us...

Do comment... and LIKE the post if u liked it... thnx!! ❀️

-Dhriti

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They're a little similar but Maan's character is a lot more exagerated. Mayank was never a real angry young man, he was just a serious person though very nice and kind hearted, and he showed it sometimes also. But Maan, though he's a nice person, he still acts like he's not. I think Maan's a very rude character and Mayank was nothing like that, When Mayank fell in love with Nupur he battled the emotions for a while but then realized it and decided that he'll get his love but Maan on the other hand is upset that he's falling for Geet, in fact he's lot more rude to her now. There might be a little bit of similarity but i think their characters are quite different. 😊

Will Maan follow the "Mayank" path too?
Probably not, when he realizes it, he might just want to tell her and i think he will and then Geet will probably also realize her love for him.
Will Maan turn romantic like how Mayank did too?
Maybe but i definetely want him to be more romantic 😳
Will Maan also start smiling whole-heartedly like Mayank?
Most likely, at least he'll smile in front of Geet, but i think he'll never smile or laugh crazily or khul ke πŸ˜† cuz you know he's Maan Singh Khurana and i don't want his character to change.
Do you think there'll be those "puppy-love" scenes between Maaneet too?
I agree with Sann we want X-Rated scenes πŸ˜† On a serious note i think there scenes will be different because they're not college students, they'll be mature.
Will the Maaneet story end up as a tragic story too?
I hope not 😑
What do you think the CVs have in store for us?   
I hope it's something good and it's not seperating MaanEet *Fingers Crossed* 😊 Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think mayank wasn't always AKDU. he was nice and showed it, just like iman said πŸ˜† and Maan on the other hand, is NEVR nice. u can rarely find him sayign anything nice πŸ˜† but his actions speak louder than his words. Mayank didn't take alot of time to realize his love. and was happy with it. but here, our munda doesn't WANT to face upto his feelings and he is taking so much time, that i think by the time he realizes, we would be budhaa πŸ˜† although they are a bit similar in their attitudes, maan is alot more tougher than mayank, at;least that's what i think. no offense guys 😊
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
y comparin b/n two characters.......i think dey both r different......
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cooldude10

i think mayank wasn't always AKDU. he was nice and showed it, just like iman said πŸ˜†
LMAO 🀣 Haina??
and Maan on the other hand, is NEVR nice. u can rarely find him sayign anything nice πŸ˜† but his actions speak louder than his words. Mayank didn't take alot of time to realize his love. and was happy with it. but here, our munda doesn't WANT to face upto his feelings and he is taking so much time, that i think by the time he realizes, we would be budhaa πŸ˜† although they are a bit similar in their attitudes, maan is alot more tougher than mayank, at;least that's what i think. no offense guys 😊

I agree 😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i agree with your post...but mayank at least smiled now and then..Maan that hardly ever happens!!! Plus Maan doesn't have a close relationship w/anyone at least mayu had his mother!! I hope maneet is not like mayur...i hope maneet is unique and different!!!
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
please dont compare those two characters as they are utterly different from each other in any aspect
and love both the characters so please dont compare them
honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First off, Thank you all for commenting!!!!
mwah!! ❀️

and second, yes... I agree wid all ur opinions....n value them!!!!
❀️

But as per the title of the serial.. it says Geet-Hui SABSE parayi... and if v emphasize on the "sabse" part... 😲 😲 😲... I dont want ManEet to separate!!! 😭
scorpiobhavika thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i really wish dat smiling part comes true ...he must start happily smiling ..yaar enuf of his awkward grins ..n v all noe how sweet he luks wen smiling !!!