Uttaran

UPDATE FROM SBS ( STAR NEWS) A MUST READ - Page 4

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

vijaya its common sense...if she and veer dont do anything and she comes and says shes pregnant then she would obviously know that everyone will believe Veer over her and would know shes doing this just to stop the marriage! So how will that work? Either she and Veer accidently do something in the remaining time or I really have no idea! Tapu will need to produce some proof! Otherwise they will disregard her!

darling i thought you must know this,,"jab 2 bade baat kerte hain toh bache beach mein nahi bolte" but if you'v asked this question then my answer will be... vamps can do anything my love... have you seen kis desh mein ha mera dil??? where the major clash b/w prem -heer was prem's one night stand with ashlesha... and that was a big fake..she just used the opportunity against them and blamed prem for sleeping with her ... now after vansh's death and being accused for killing  his own brother..veer's break down is natural so may be after getting a bail he'll drink and get unconscious and your cunning fox tapu will bag   the opportunity and say  he had slept with her... its a very common trick of vamps..and by asking this you actually doubted your tapu's born talent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

darling i thought you must know this,,"jab 2 bade baat kerte hain toh bache beach mein nahi bolte" but if you'v asked this question then my answer will be... vamps can do anything my love... have you seen kis desh mein ha mera dil??? where the major clash b/w prem -heer was prem's one night stand with ashlesha... and that was a big fake..she just used the opportunity against them and blamed prem for sleeping with her ... now after vansh's death and being accused for killing  his own brother..veer's break down is natural so may be after getting a bail he'll drink and get unconscious and your cunning fox tapu will bag   the opportunity and say  he had slept with her... its a very common trick of vamps..and by asking this you actually doubted your tapu's born talent...

depends if veer believes her or not! my guess is that knowing no one will believe her she will have to give some proof! everyone will think she is doing it to stop the marriage naa!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

vijaya its common sense...if she and veer dont do anything and she comes and says shes pregnant then she would obviously know that everyone will believe Veer over her and would know shes doing this just to stop the marriage! So how will that work? Either she and Veer accidently do something in the remaining time or I really have no idea! Tapu will need to produce some proof! Otherwise they will disregard her!

SRK to speak the truth ...i dont apply common sense at all when it comes to uttran and specially tappu madam ....till now cv's have not shown veer-tappu consumate their marraig e
and now this baby ...how ??? for that also some bakwaas will be shown ...as they were alone in delhi ...
and if the soap had run on common sense ....tappu madam would be the winner allways ...
otherwise it was pure common sense for anybody to see the bride being tappu or the photo exhibition during vancha marraige
and yes tappu never speak lies ...πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im not saying that ji im simply saying she knows without proof no one will believe her...especially if veer knows they havent DONE anything! they wont believe her!
vijaya_ls thumbnail

im not saying that ji im simply saying she knows without proof no one will believe her...especially if veer knows they havent DONE anything! they wont believe her!

arre till now everyone believed tappu only ...and all her plans have worked out
so this time also all the idiots will believe her ...
tappu ka kaam ek dum foolproof hai  πŸ˜†
proof is not required ...cv's darling you see 🀣

vijaya_ls thumbnail

shonnu ...its habit of SRK to tapkofy and defend tappu just like tappu does ...πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well now if you'll go for the technicalities shyam... then i cant deny as you guys know better than me... πŸ˜†... but being a scientist i can say test tube baby is also not possible without the consent of male...😳

these adult conversations have now become a hallmark of our uttaran forum;🀣🀣 cvs should thank us 🀣🀣

btw, either wyas, veer ko sab pata hoga; so moral of the story is tappu didnt cheat veer🀣🀣🀣 right SRK dear
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payel_roy

oh is it???? another drama??? ok it was nice to knw that taps'll be exposed but.... again veer and ichcha wont be able to be together..... and yeah even i think vansh is going to come back as in some article i read that rohit,tina, rashmi and nandish were, are and will remain a part of uttaran, which indicates that rohit is not out of the show forever....

which article? can u give the link?
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😲 😲 😳 Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

ab pata chala tappu rani shopping ke bahane delhi mein kahan jati thi ???? πŸ˜†
to test tube baby centres probably πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Ok we r getting into some X-Rated territory hereROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...But yeah I agree..Shyam will know best about all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†