to hell with the creatives

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
first they save their dearest tappu from being exposed in front of both the families
for doing this thay had to kill vansh................ HITES OF SICKNESS................ HITES OF NEGATIVITY

THESE CVS HAVE A DIRTY N SICK MIND THAT CANNOT THINK ANYTHING POSITIVE OR GOOD. EVEN EKTA KAPORS SERIAL HAS SOMETHING POSITIVE. EVEN SHE MAKES SURE THAT THE EVIL IS REVEALED............. HE / SHE COMES IN THE FUTURE BUT AT LEAST SOME ONE  INNOCENT IS NOT KILLED BCZ OF  A NEGATIVE CHARACTER...

THE WHOLE STORY REVOLVES AROUND ONE AND ONLY DARLIING TAPASYA THAKUR .......... N AS SOME ONE RIGHTLY SAID ............... ZABARDASTI KI TAPASYA BUNDELA....................

THIS CHARACTER IS SO MAILICIOUS............. YAR ASE CHARACTER KO TO BHAGWAN BHI MAF NHI KAREGA.................

I THINK RASHMI SHUD PUT HER STEP DOWN...........THERE IS SOME LIMIT TO BEING NEGATIVE RIGHT?? AS A PERSON SHE SHOULD FEEL GUILTY OF THE CHARACTER SHE IS PLAYING......

AND ON TOP OF IT.......................

THE FUNERAL SCNE ..........CREMATION SCENE......... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???
WHY DO THE CVS HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL IN EVERYTHING..........

WWHY GO IN SO MUCH DEEP????
IT WUD HAVE BEN BETER IF VANSH WUD HAVE  FALEN FROM SOME CLIFF N IF HIS BODY HAD GONE MISSING............KAM SE KAM USE STRECHTER PE TO NHI LETA TE NA..........WITHH ALL THOSE FLOWRS N ALLL................

GOD ROHIT HOW DID U DO THIS???????? SHUS!!!!

CVS ARE OUT OF THEIR MIND. WHY DONT THEY JUST KEEP TAPS N KILL EVERYONE ONE BY ONE............ YEHI TO VO CHAHTE HAI............

Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly Neha Even I thought they are going a bit too much.....In the first place the so-called Suicide is itself bad and now they are showing the Funeral also Next is Ichcha taking off her MS and breaking her bangles......Why are they showing all this 😡 😡 😡

Last time when they had shown the marriage in such a detail itself many viewers were not impressed and in the call-in interview with HT expressed their displeasure Nandish had told that we(Viewers) should be happy that they know all the customs....... 😲 😲 Now what would he reason for this
nb.neha thumbnail
REASONS...........?? THE WHOLE TEAM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF BEING SO NEGATIVE.
IF U REM RAJIV KHANDELWAL LEFT THE SHOW BCZ IT WAS GETIN MONOTONOUS. I THINK THIS THE RIGHT WAY. GOD HOW LONG THE ACTORS CAN POTRAY IN SUCH A NEGATIVE SERIAL
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right it is very hard to watch death, cremation and funeral scene, in the mean time I have started watching different show on other channel
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Neha I know u r upset..but u can't keep writing in caps dear..its against IF rules..plss edit your posts...😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
marriage in detail is fine....its a sacred rituals....

but death something should not be shown in detail in the show because its not good omen for the person who is portraying a death person...in this case whether its nupur of MJHT....sara from bidaai and rohit now.....its not really a good thing to show...even in real life such rites are very painful.....and bidding goodbye to beloved ones is very very painful.....

on top of it...breaking ichcha bangles and mangalsutra is just way too much now and infront of vansh photo.....what are they trying to prove......vansh death and ichcha a widow...its highly disgusting.....

how the cvs got the heart to kill my vansh....they are heartless people
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Neha....i appreciate your feelings dear....besides its diificult to ignore your posts as they are often in capital letters....but did i read few days ago a thread which indicated it would be your last post!!!...what happened to bring about this change of heart???..hope something positive!!!
Anyway regarding the creatives..those guys will take the track in whichever direction they feel will get them more business!!..i dont blame them..as its the Indian audience which have voted for such like dramas!!..where good movements are rare..and its evil winning through and through!!!..if anyone is to blame it is the Indian viewer!!!

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi Neha....i appreciate your feelings dear....besides its diificult to ignore your posts as they are often in capital letters....but did i read few days ago a thread which indicated it would be your last post!!!...what happened to bring about this change of heart???..hope something positive!!!
<div></div>Anywayregarding the creatives..those guys will take the track in whichever direction they feel will get them more business!!..i dont blame them..as its the Indian audience which have voted for such like dramas!!..where good movements are rare..and its evil winning through and through!!!..if anyone is to blame it is the Indian viewer!!!

Dont blame viewers...it constitutes of ppl like u and me...u urself support veeya...and pls no comments like indian viewers...Indians are ahead of evrybdy in intelligence 👏
nb.neha thumbnail
i cudnt leave the forum . its the only way thru which i can exppres myself