kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Imagine when the protagonist of a show comes under weather. Everything comes to a screeching halt and production house have to deal with the shooting woes.

The latest one to be hit by weather bug is Rani Lakshmi Bai herself. Actress Kritika Sengar who plays the title role is unwell and is strictly advised by her doctors to rest for a couple of days. Shooting in the rain has made her unwell and the production house is currently dealing with the situation.

Says Kratika Sengar aka Manu of Jhansi Ki Rani, "I have been shooting in fever for quite sometime now. I didn't take it seriously then but kept shooting under a temperature of 101 and 102 degree. I also ignored the suggestion of the production people who insisted I consult a doctor. It was normal viral earlier but now I have started feeling weak. I have been hospitalised since yesterday and will be under observation till tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I will be back to work tomorrow itself as I don't want the production unit to suffer because of me."

Well that's the valour and strong-will we expect from Kratika, who is playing Jhansi Ki Rani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info. Lets hope Kratika gets well soon.....
victoria12 thumbnail
OMG..get well soon dear....
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope she gets well soon!!!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for sharing hope she gets well soon!
alka91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing get well soon Kritika di

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i hope she recovers soon...my prayers are with her...Get Well soon Kratika..