Pratigya

precap -nainaji discouraging pratz:/ - Page 2

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Prof. will cry and plead and Nainaji will cry along when they tell Krishna "isme Pratigya ki koyi galti hai, Krishna. Humne usse vada liya ki woh tumse kuch nahi kahegi." He will even throw the Takurs as  the reason for good measure and how with election coming up he didn't want such matters to come up and ruin it for his father.  Notanki and chaalaki Saxenas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is like waiting for the axe/sword to fall down and wondering who is going to bring it down  - but the final result will only be that it will come down on Prats.

By dilly dallying for so long and running around the bush even after they came to know it was Angad who did the kidnapping the Saxenas are only digging a bigger hole for Pratigya. The sooner she tells him herself the better nahi to upnay haath se upnay pair pur kulhadi(axe) marnay jaisa hoga when Krish finds out from someone else and then the thakur family, esp. amma will say "maidamji to hum subko sacchai kaa paath padha rahi thi. kabhi khud bhi oosi school ki vidyarthi ho jati to achha thaa"
arhaansweety thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvjaysean

<font color="#993300">hello all,
i think in today's precap where nainaji was telling pratz not to tell krish the truth was very wrong!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กwhy nainaji?? if pratz doesn't then someone else will tell krish and he won't trust any explanation pratz gives! its better that she tells him how and what happened....even if krish doesn't believe her atleast he'll know what really happened. ๐Ÿ˜•what do you ppl think? do you think nainaji is riteor wrong?plz do leave your guys comments and views on this topic!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰plz comment๐Ÿ˜ณ....
love๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
shilp
</font>a

๐Ÿ’” totally agree with u. nainaji is creating a big problem for prat.this time krishna will loose his trust from prat.i dont know about krishnas reaction but i m sure this time he will get hurt very much .this affects prat also. ๐Ÿ’” Edited by arhaansweety - 13 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nainaji is completely wrong she is giving wrong advices to her daughter
of course the truth can never be hidden for too long, krishna will come to know about it one day so it will better if pratigya herself tells him the truth
and nainaji was actually thinking that he would hurt her?? i mean c'mon now he is not a monster, all rite he had slapped her once, but he regretted that and krishna had changed after that incident, he wont ever think of harming her now
in fact he will be deeply hurt and heart broken when he comes to know about the truth

Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Prof. will cry and plead and Nainaji will cry along when they tell Krishna "isme Pratigya ki koyi galti hai, Krishna. Humne usse vada liya ki woh tumse kuch nahi kahegi." He will even throw the Takurs as  the reason for good measure and how with election coming up he didn't want such matters to come up and ruin it for his father.  Notanki and chaalaki Saxenas.

agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
she_ratchet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arhaansweety

๐Ÿ’” totally agree with u. nainaji is creating a big problem for prat.this time krishna will loose his trust from prat.i dont know about krishnas reaction but i m sure this time he will get hurt very much .this affects prat also. ๐Ÿ’”

yea!! i mean krishna will not trust pratz and the story will take unexpected twists!!!
she_ratchet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JoeyZaza

nainaji is completely wrong she is giving wrong advices to her daughter
of course the truth can never be hidden for too long, krishna will come to know about it one day so it will better if pratigya herself tells him the truth
and nainaji was actually thinking that he would hurt her?? i mean c'mon now he is not a monster, all rite he had slapped her once, but he regretted that and krishna had changed after that incident, he wont ever think of harming her now
in fact he will be deeply hurt and heart broken when he comes to know about the truth

nice post dear..agree with you!!