Message from GEET CVs about chaning Daadi....

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
On Facebook....GEET posted: 

Dadi changing does not mean the character is changing. Sometimes the actor needs to be changed because of situations beyond anybody's control. Even we don't like it but what to do? :-( Please give it some time I am sure she will make a place in your heart.

I totally agree....I miss the old daadi too...but i think we need to be fair to this new one too....she was not bad today.....I think she will quickly grow on us!!

What say GUYS...lets give the new DAADI a chance??😉
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
I loved the old Dadi.... she was just perfect but I will surely give this new dadi a chance!
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think v should....she's new....y not give her a chance...
Silentsoul thumbnail

Thank god they are nopt going to change her character'.Anju has done too many negative saas role..so I was scared they changed her to make her negative with naintara'

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yea..i liked her today..but one thing i'm worried abt is that would she be able to match maan's intensity..with the old daadi, we could see that she's also got a spine of steel underneath that smilin exterior. that she was as stubborn as maan was. When maan n daadi were in the screen together, you felt BOTH their presence..i didn't yet feel that with the new daadi..she was really sweet n all, but I felt as if maan overpowered her today..😕..maybe it'll get better with time.. Edited by hira5431 - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed... even I got angry when I read it in the forum. But now when I saw  today's episode I found her quite good!!  I am sure everybody will accept her once that initial shock is over!!!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hira5431

yea..i liked her today..but one thing i'm worried abt is that would she be able to match maan's intensity..with the old daadi, we could see that she's also got a spine of steel underneath that smilin exterior. that she was as stubborn as maan was. When maan n daadi were both in the screen together, you felt BOTH their presence..i didn't yet feel that with the new daadi..she was really sweet n all, but I felt as if maan overpowered her today..😕..maybe it'll get better with time..

i agree wid u.....dis 1 is nva gonna match her...atleast fr me...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Thank god they are going to changer her character'.Anju has done too many negative saas role..so I was scared they changed her to make her negative with naintara'

Kuls...i think a lot of people were afraid of that....but now we have confirmation that it si strictly a cast change not a story change!!   Beside if that was the reason for the change...then I think Suhasniji could have done an excellent negative role too....but I think the reasons here were different!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Funny thing..I was just getting use to the old daadi, and actually started to like her!  Then  BOOM..they just change her on us. ...I guess we have no other option but to accept the new daadi! Oh well!! Good luck to her! Hoping she won't "shatter" our expectations! lol😆

BUT the day they change Maan or Geet...I'm totally out!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Angelskiss]I loved the old Dadi.... she was just perfect but I will surely give this new dadi a chance!
[/QUOTE]

I think AnU Ji may pleasantly surprise us....let see what happens!!