Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

chances  are that Prats will not be able to tell him. see the cvs will now make it look that she made an effort but cldn't tell him. so when baba hears it from some one else and reacts irrationally then baba can again be blamed for not listening  when she was making an effort. this will keep pratigya's image intact  as she is the main protagonist.

Absolutely True, KC ...this way they get to show, what a saint Pratigya is ? what a low life Krishna is  and when Krishna turns into henpecked Husband , it will be see!! how our saint changed a low life into an non entity !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

well krishna gave her lots of chance to tell the truth....now krishna wont give her chance to tell the truth

if i was prats i would make him listen instead of giving up when he says raheyne do

Anjaani,

If Prats forces him to listen, then how will the story of glorification of Pratigya's so called suffering proceed ?😊
tanthya thumbnail

well krishna gave her lots of chance to tell the truth....so he cant be blamed either....after so many chances ...iam sure the guy has lost hope that she would tell him anything

yes ! he has already accepted that the saxena's do not consider him as part of their fmly...this can be witnessed from the fact that he is not involving himself directly in their court case apart from to and froing Pratigya.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Waht Kriya seperating???

thye are already seperated only....there shud be smth like that unites them...seriously...
so Kriya seperation a down!! down!!! nad a big no no!!

aur ek baat bolun..
pehle...Pooja main bhi Pratigya dhik i thi..par ab to Pratigya main Pooja hi nazar aa rahi hai...
smth different...!!!!
i donno its only me who feels that,...

well to put it correctly, Krishna breaks off with Pratigya...Pratigya begins to Hate Krishna.. and singing "DOst DOst na Raha "..

Pooja has slimmed down and her talking style has become much closer to Pratigya ...she is coming across as slightly restrained and quieter in her interviews..could be that ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysha

Hey!

I know 😔 and something tells me this wont turn out all nice.. they'll probably bring back the old Krishna with a bigger bang! I don't think as writers they'll be ready to write off his original colours yet.

Actually Mysha, we all want to see that old, unpredictable Krishna Back...😃
😉
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

i know but they want to glorify pratigya. my only question to cvs is why introduce such a strong male lead in front of a weak female lead and then bash the male lead to glorify the female lead
😕

KC,

I think The CV's Calculation's went awry ...when these character's were introduced,,,they would have thought that Pratigya would elicit empathy and Krishna and his antics would be reviled but contrarily Krishna and his attitude was embraced and loved with fervor while Pratigya had to be content with luke warm reception...so the CV's are trying to correct the imbalance now...😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I just don't understand what kind of a mother naina ji is she should be supporting her daughter instead she is scaring her even more, it's about time Krishna learned the truth from his wife not from anyone else or in court, and what makes her think this can be hidden forever it is bound to come out in court why not tell him now either way he will react similarly now and you never know his reaction could be even worse in court. Unfortunately though Guruma has brainwashed Krishna  I know he will not let her affect him for too long, but people seem to affect Krishna for a few hours until their words completely wear off and he begins to go back to his first priority Prats.

She is a sensible one...is not bothered about truth and lies...she only wants her daughter to live a happy life..

Guruma has come back...I wonder how she will react when she comes to know about Pratigya's Kidnapping...SS will be taking his cue from her [if the election's are still going on ]
tanthya thumbnail

they deliberately making aman look better than krishna (the dialogue they r given?)...krishna has turned into a fool ...it seems from now on aman is main lead....krishna is in the background.

i hate it...because arhaan hasnt been getting much screen time lately
iam only here  because of arhaans superb acting
CV should do me a favour.....fire arhaan n hire aman ...so i can happliy quit this show

Anjaani,

Krishna is not a lawyer ..and they need a lawyer and not any lawyer but a lawyer who can withstand SS and his might ..and since it is court case...naturally Aman will take center stage ..it is only after wards if the Lawyerwa continues to hog the limelight, we will have resons to crib..or even better dump this serial altogether...I am not liking this new Krishna at  all.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I think how ever way the kidnapping is revealed to Krishna, he will react differently from before.  He has lived with Pratigya for a while now......he had ample time to learn what his wife is all about and he knows her very well...so well that he knows deep down she is hiding something from him...hence his questions lately....The important thing is when he first found out about angad, he went all quiet, didn't speak a word to pratigya..his eyes and face said it all (btw Arhann speaks volume with just his eyes, the quiet angry look is hot!!)......So he will do the same when he learns about the kidnapping....he will cut her off, won't look or speak to her.......last time he lost his temper he slapped her...then we saw how he regretted it, wanted to cut his own hand off for that....For him to regress back to the Krishna who reacts emotionally first, is making the character go back and for the sake of the story I don't think the writers will do that......so any violence will be aimed at angad and others, he will stay away from Pratigya...😭

Since Pratigya got married to Krishna, up until when she found out about angad, she always talked to Krishna as if giving a lecture - always about truth, justice and etc.....After that her voice changed, all soft and talkative (no more teacher-student tone!)...She also has come to know her husband....he has a temper, flies of the handle but can somehow be shown reason- only by her....I think that's why she wants to tell him now so she is there to deal with it...in the courtroom, too many stuff happening for her to get to him quickly......we also saw another development of pratigya's character...she now thinks of Krishna, against what ever advice her parents give her...as shown tonight.....before she would not even give him a thought...

So to all the comments posted. I know Krishna won't hurt pratigya...he will be angry and hurt and he will probablyh smash everything in his path....only because he couldn't be there for his wife..

As for Aman over shadowing Krishna, that will not happen as Krishna is the soul of the show...his character makes this serial a high concept one...the writers would be a fool to throw that away....Aman is shown like this because he is an experienced lawyer, educated and polished........I think he was brought in to show the contrast ...the what-could-have-been for Pratigya if Krishna had not come into her life...and she will still choose Krishna now and this time around, the choice will be made with her eyes wide open.....This is to show that choice is available for everyone and that just being educated does not make a person suitable ....there are other qualities as well - like loyalty, love, passion, trust, giving your heart and soul to someone else....everything that Krishna harbours for Pratigya.😊

Dreamy gal ,

The problem with Krishna, he instinctively reacts and later thinks ....but as you said ..Krishna may freeze Pratigya with his coldness or as Arhan said Krishna may do something that will start another round of hate !! and as Pratigya said..Love story  shuru hone ke liye bahut der hai !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaani_rani

But I fink it's a gud ideaher telling him bcoz den it'll all b easier nd more of may consider watching da show bcoz it will bcum more intersting

Tell Him !! with out any rolling drums in the BG ...that will be so against the principles of serial creating...

no !! it will be said in court and the scene will be frozen and the confession repeated 3 times so we do not miss and the camera zooming and panning on everybody's face ..😃