Maan devastated by Geets words.......... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rushtrip

about the mellow part...i think he will become more harsh with her...

even tho..he melts...when he dreams of her..

wait a minute she was really in his house..

but the bugger does not know..that...

bugger...ib kya hoga...

Yup...that's right...Catch 22!!!  Damned if he does and Damned if doesn't!!!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AfghanLeena

well yaar love all the episode of Geet they day by day the show is grown up and love All MaaEet's scenes from began until now really every day there acting is grown up as well and im falling for them every day my felling's grown for them:)

today love the episode first day was superb but this dadi have to watch a little more episode then mybe fall for her:) dont know i think in this dadi something is missing lol πŸ˜† sorry if i hurt someone 😳

Love Leena:)

I agree Leena....this show and the actors have really grown in since the beginning.... Gurmeet and Drashti are superb now...and hope they continue to excel.    As far as Daadi is concerned....I miss the old daadi too...but i think we need to be fair to this new one too....she was not bad today.....I think she will quickly grow on us!!

Originally posted by swan20

he has a lot of attitude in him......difficult for him to mellow down..........dekha nahi jaate jaate bhi Geet ko suna ke chala gaya....πŸ˜†.....i think even when he finally admits that he loves Geet he will remain like this. This is who he is.....he can be gentle but can never be the typical lovey dovey romantic types.

You know SWAN....I really don't want him to turn to MUSH ....lovey dovey types...Maan would totally loose his charm.   I want them to continually challenge each other like they do today!!   I think they will be a rocking couple.....with loads of love and PASSION.....PASSIONATE in LOVE and FIGHTING!!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AKANargis

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
I agree Leena....this show and the actors have really grown in since the beginning.... Gurmeet and Drashti are superb now...and hope they continue to excel.    As far as Daadi is concerned....I miss the old daadi too...but i think we need to be fair to this new one too....she was not bad today.....I think she will quickly grow on us!!</font>

thanxxx for agree with me and i know we should give this new dadi time hope she also teach our hearts:) Gurmeet and Drashti is superb awsome as well:) just love them

Originally posted by AfghanLeena

thanxxx for agree with me and i know we should give this new dadi time hope she also teach our hearts:) Gurmeet and Drashti is superb awsome as well:) just love them

As the Serial progresses....I HOPE the GEET CVs continue to challenge themselves in keeping interesting tracks, and they continually challenge Gurmeet and Drashti to always Perform at more than 100%, as they are doing today.  Many times, when sows reach the #1 spot, they become complacent, and before you know it...the storyline goes to hell, and the actors no longer feel challenged to deliver like they originally did!!!

Geet does seem to have a paris hilton hidden inside her somewhere. πŸ˜’ , I think Ms. Geet should also have bright ideas about people like she does at work, and wake up from her longish bimbo moment.πŸ˜” I didnt like when she said those things to MSK. He's the reason she's alive.They saving Geet's "realization" for some high point later. It has to be, I mean cmon, ya he gave her a job and his jackets, shirts whatever but Ufff- one thing I dont understand why Geet doesnt remember the guy put his life on the line to save her from her mad max daarji and madder max veerji.

Or I have a better idea 🀣she should check the guy out kickboxing and hallucinating. Viola! Pyar ho jayege kurriye ☺️ bahot hi zyaada , har ek kick boxing session ke kayi zyaada side effects honge.
Originally posted by SWKIA

Geet does seem to have a paris hilton hidden inside her somewhere. πŸ˜’ , I think Ms. Geet should also have bright ideas about people like she does at work, and wake up from her longish bimbo moment.πŸ˜” I didnt like when she said those things to MSK. He's the reason she's alive.They saving Geet's "realization" for some high point later. It has to be, I mean cmon, ya he gave her a job and his jackets, shirts whatever but Ufff- one thing I dont understand why Geet doesnt remember the guy put his life on the line to save her from her mad max daarji and madder max veerji.

Or I have a better idea 🀣she should check the guy out kickboxing and hallucinating. Viola! Pyar ho jayege kurriye ☺️ bahot hi zyaada , har ek kick boxing session ke kayi zyaada side effects honge.

SWIKA....Thanks for the great ideas.....yummy yummy kickboxing sessions.....ab tau mauka bhi hain, with both living in the OUTHOUSE!!!  Geet ko addiction na hojaye.....roz ke sessions ke aadat lag jaye gi!!!

On a somewhat more serious note, I think Geet knows that he saved her life....and has acknowledged it too, but right at that moment she is so overwhemed with everything...the fight with Maan, quitting work, then Maan's announcement that she is NOT IMPORTANT to HIM or the Company, having to tell Uncle Ji the truth like this (Love Uncle ji...he is s true BALM for Geet as a FATHER FIGURE), and then to top it all off the HARSH words and the THREAT to expose her in the neighborhood by the doctor....

Can you blame her....HADD hogay thi for one day...and beside its good that Maan gets a taste of his own KADVI dawayyi....how many times had he blown up on her without listening to her....and today she did just that...She BLEW up on MAAN without listening to what he wanted to say.

Mein bhi kuch ziyyada hi bolgi...haina...?  Yeh Maan ki assar hain...yeh ladka bhi na muje paagal ker dega!!!

Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AKANargis

SWIKA....Thanks for the great ideas.....yummy yummy kickboxing sessions.....ab tau mauka bhi hain, with both living in the OUTHOUSE!!!  Geet ko addiction na hojaye.....roz ke sessions ke aadat lag jaye gi!!!

On a somewhat more serious note, I think Geet knows that he saved her life....and has acknowledged it too, but right at that moment she is so overwhemed with everything...the fight with Maan, quitting work, then Maan's announcement that she is NOT IMPORTANT to HIM or the Company, having to tell Uncle Ji the truth like this (Love Uncle ji...he is s true BALM for Geet as a FATHER FIGURE), and then to top it all off the HARSH words and the THREAT to expose her in the neighborhood by the doctor....

Can you blame her....HADD hogay thi for one day...and beside its good that Maan gets a taste of his own KADVI dawayyi....how many times had he blown up on her without listening to her....and today she did just that...She BLEW up on MAAN without listening to what he wanted to say.

Mein bhi kuch ziyyada hi bolgi...haina...?  Yeh Maan ki assar hain...yeh ladka bhi na muje paagal ker dega!!!

Yeah true I think they generally practice kick boxing and chillao-ong with each other because of that not-yet-realized-bond πŸ˜†
But if you actually think of the show so far (so far) it is Maan who has always done something for Geet even before he realized he loved her, out of just something kicking in. She really hasnt done anything extraordinary for him except first aid in the jeepπŸ˜†. Putting up with the yelling sessions may count but so does everyone else at work right?
Originally posted by SWKIA

Yeah true I think they generally practice kick boxing and chillao-ong with each other because of that not-yet-realized-bond πŸ˜†
But if you actually think of the show so far (so far) it is Maan who has always done something for Geet even before he realized he loved her, out of just something kicking in. She really hasnt done anything extraordinary for him except first aid in the jeepπŸ˜†. Putting up with the yelling sessions may count but so does everyone else at work right?

Good Point....Ok CVs...its time that Geet make a SACRIFICE or do something nice for MAAN......just because she is Geet and he is Maan!!!  What say??  Any ideas on what Geet could do??  This should probably be a separate thread...so everyone can post their ideas.....??
Again a good topic Nargis...Yeah Maan, no sorry would say Gurmeet was fantabulous today...when he closed his eyes he was like, sorry have no words to describe and even I do that I'd kill the scene...for a moment it felt like he saw himself in the mirror...just his true reflection...simply WOW.

Geet's words will definitely haunt him for some time...but slowly slowly he is closer to acceptance that she is all to him. He'll definitely mellow down but not so soon.He is a man of terrific EGO.

He won't accept it as of now but definitely he'll be more than happy knowing that he is taking care of Geet in an unknown place like Delhi.

Thats my opinion.