Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice zerry , you should have told now watch CID, it not only entertains but teaches you so many things.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Nice zerry , you should have told now watch CID, it not only entertains but teaches you so many things.

cidians, do promote cid now!!! we have better ways to promote and show promos too and gv examples... dont we??!! 😃
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sunny - lol yeah should've told him that... but, I was just too pissed that my movie got ruined because of that annoying mobile. But, I went n saw the movie again ofcourse hehe. And yeah, I did tell my friend that she should watch more CID 😆

@Drilabh - Yeah Drilabh...why don't all of you give your small, daily experiences where you felt your inner CIDian mind came into action   ðŸ˜‰ I have many more experiences to share actually... but, gotta go now. So, will post them tomorrow 😊 Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
totallynotme101 thumbnail
hey...
one incident happened to me also...
actually me and my sister were walking in the lane...
suddenly we saw a ladies purse lying near the gomti river (coz I live in Lucknow😆 .. ) & we runned there.
but before we picked it up, i noticed a voice (Tik.. Tik.. Tik..)
and the only thing which came in my mind was ITS A TIME BOMB INSIDE IT.
i just ran from there with my sister.
and called the police..
now guess what?
it was just a watch inside it!!
   ðŸ˜•   
police mens were laughing on us..
but i was really confused that i noticed the voice in too much noice.. 😕 😕 Edited by anantanni - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You were absolutely right anant! What u did was logical and sensible. Policemen laughing on u all were stupid! 😆😆 U did what a responsible citizen shud b doing.😃

@zerry, great experience yaar! Loved it...😆😆😆

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the experience, Zerry, loved it! 😊 I haven't had any such experience so far, but I definitely try to be alert about the surroundings and look out for anything potentially dangerous (unidentified or abandoned objects, fringe areas where criminals might be hiding, individuals behaving in a suspicious manner). These tips are quite important for personal safety in everyday life indeed, glad CID instilled that kind of thinking in me too. 😃

As Professor Moody would say... CONSTANT VIGILANCE! 😉 😆
zerry123 thumbnail
@Anant - Yeah like Shagnika said, what you did was right. That policeman was pretty irresponsible to have laughed like that.

@Ravi- 😆 Yeah...seriously after seeing all those poisoning episodes in CID, one of these days I'm gonna start carrying pumpkin juice in a flask around with me hehehe

Anyways, like I said in my earlier post, I do have quite a few experiences to share with you all. So, here's another one. It's very simple and surely something that lots of you might have faced in everyday life:

K... once my mom and I were travelling by train. It was a whole 12 hours journey. So, we got our dinner along with us. But, there was still lot of time left for dinner. My mom said that she was hungry. Just then a guy selling packed butter milk was passing by. So, my mom stopped him and bought a pack. Yeah, it was a plastic cup with a foil lid. So, she was about to open it, when I saw something.

It turned to be a whole in that foil lid. I told my mom, "no way your drinking this! What if it's adulterated? Or worse, poisoned??". My mom being the ever optimist tried to convince me, "That foil is so delicate, it probably caught something and got torn...". Actually that was totally possible, but, I wasn't ready to listen. "No, mom just don't drink it! Keep it here and we can get it replaced when that man passes by again. Or, I'll go and throw it...", I warned her. Then she finally agreed and said, "Okay, no need to throw it, I'll just keep it here till he comes".

And then... that guy never showed up again and my poor mom had to wait till it's dinner time. You can imagine my mom's irritation. She started off with "You are watching too much CID these days.... I'm gonna put a totaly ban on CID when we get home..." 😆

But don't worry, my mom forgot all about it later and I never got banned from CID 😉

So, yeah, ppl do share some of your small experiences here too....
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's a valid concern indeed. I believe I read sometime back out here that there was a small-time gang at a railway station that laced water bottles with sedatives, handed them out to unsuspecting passengers and then robbed them once they were affected by the drug. The matter apparently wasn't highlighted because no one died of poisoning thankfully.

BTW, I came across a page related to awareness about crime while searching around for material to help in my writing. Worth checking out, I found it very useful - http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/robbery_avoidance.html
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nothing such special thing happened with me yet where my such qualities come into action. zaada hoagay. but yes never experienced such things yet.
totallynotme101 thumbnail
no one had any more experiences??