CID

CIDian minds

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kay here let's all discuss how our CIDian minds start ticking in some situations πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Here's an incident with me:

I was watching a movie with one of my friend in the cinema hall. We got seats in the backmost row and right in the centre. So, as the movie went on, a mobile started ringing loudly. That too a very annoying ringtone! It was ringing from somewhere in our row, so, everyone in the front row turned around and gave us a glare. We had no idea whose mobile it was, so, we gave our neighbouring people very big glares. But, even they were clueless. All of us were confused and annoyed at the same time.

It was ringing on and on and on....finally, my friend got down on her knees and looked for the mobile under her seat. She finally spotted it somewhere behind her seat and her neighbouring seat. She told me so and started trying to get hold of it. I told her to leave it there and not to touch it. I made her come back up and sit. The neighbouring guy having observed my friend, realized where the phone was and got down and grabbed the phone. My first reaction was, "OMG!! What if that's a bomb or something?!!!". I told that guy, "Don't answer it! Just hand it over to the theatre authorities....". But, that jerk was oversmart and answered it. Luckily nothing happened *Phew*

The one calling seemed to be the phone's owner. He agreed to give it to him at some place and then looked very pleased with himself after hanging up the phone.

Kay, then the movie got over and people started vacating slowly. And that's when a huge group of people including two security guards, turned up with lots of torches and all. They looked like the theatre authorities. They came straight to where we were sitting and starting looking around the seats. One guy asked us if we have seen a mobile. We pointed to that dude who took the phone. Great, that dude gave them the phone. One of them asked him sternly, "Did you answer it? It could be a bomb you know"and then ofcourse, a lecture about being a "responsible citizen" followed.   πŸ˜† And then, they just took the guy along with them I don't know where!

My friend too was glad that she didn't grab the phone afterall... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gud thing nothing has happened!! Yeah, smtyms CID watching makes (Those who r mature, aware and responsible) alert about surroundings!! Gud for u!! πŸ˜‰ Is ure friend too a CIDian??
zerry123 thumbnail
@Drilabh - No yaar...she is not πŸ˜” She just has an idea about CID and watches it only once in a while...

Originally posted by: zerry123

@Drilabh - No yaar...she is not πŸ˜” She just has an idea about CID and watches it only once in a while...

She is lucky tho to have a cidian for a frnd!! πŸ˜‰
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha, I know what you mean. Your way of thinking is lot similar to mine. Sometimes my mind starts to think like CIDian and think of pretty weird things at the same time. Observe keenly on anything that's suspicious. Look for evidences in tiny things and ask my family on "how" or "why" they did it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Then they will be like " how did you know?"πŸ˜›But what can I say detective stuff became a part of my lifeπŸ˜† 

& I'm glad that you didnt pick that phoneπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌAnything can happen these days! You just never know😲
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
I totally agree!!! Over smart ppl like dat dude who pickd d phone are very much there.... and they r so careless!
zerry123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drilabh

I totally agree!!! Over smart ppl like dat dude who pickd d phone are very much there.... and they r so careless!

Yeah and rather, lots of people are clueless about such things yaar. They don't know such things could be a bomb...
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good one zerry....you proved to be a good cidian....πŸ˜†try to match some sketches with each men you see next time...so that you will get a reward from govt.
zerry123 thumbnail
@Chinnu - πŸ˜† Chinnu...gonna try doing that from now on hehe
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i do it already....i search for criminals every where, keep a lens in my pocket, and have a gun under my pillow....am a spy already like mr.pinkerton.....