Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the CV's sooo need to read this !! great scenes i ssoooo wish atleas 5 of them happen to maaneet :P
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved all the scenes...................CVs plz add them in the show........... πŸ˜›
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Girls! I have posted the link of this thread on GEET's page in the discussion board. Hopefully the CV's see it!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
lock_n_key thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

<p align="center"><font size="2">One <font color="#ff0000">X</font>rated scene coming up, let me put some mirch masala on it πŸ˜†Come to think of it its not that Xrated its just random like myself <font color="#ff0000">LMFAO</font>! πŸ˜†<font color="#ff0000">BTW </font>after writing this I realised this is never going to happen! πŸ˜†but oh well one can hope πŸ˜‰okay now I almost don't wanna post this scene! <font color="#ff0000">DAMN </font>my mind work is working overtime again πŸ˜•and it got long <font color="#ff0000">OHMIGOSH </font>my essays πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but I just had to explain everything right! πŸ˜‰ahahahahaha I got the giggles now! πŸ˜† This is worse than the bumping topic even though I get quite <font color="#ff0000">X</font>rated in those 🀣</p>
<div align="center"></div>
</font><font size="2"></strong></font>
<div align="center"><font size="2">This happens after Maneet have lived together for a couple of weeks, both are used to each other by now but still give alot of attitude to each other πŸ˜†</font></div>

<font size="2">It's nightime, Geet is in the kitchen making tea when she accidentlydrops a cup & breaks it. As she tries to clear it up,she steps onto a huge piece of the broken cup, it pierces through her foot and Geet screams out. Hearing Geet scream Maan comes running to see a hurt Geet, with her foot suspended in the air, whilst Geet is flinching with pain. Maan cant bear to see Geet hurt so he quickly moves towards her and tells her to show it to him. Geet being stubborn refuses, Maan being Maan asks again and tells Geet to stop being childish, Geetreplies that she can handle it but clearly she cant.</font>

<font size="2">Maan loses his patience so he quickly grabs Geet's waist,picksher up andforces her to siton the counter. It happened all too quicklyfor Geetto even protest but she has a cutepouting face on as she hates it when Maan doesn't listen!Maan then bends down, level with her feetand asks her how she's feeling, Geet doesn't reply, she looks away, gently Maan grabs Geet's foot, stroking the top of it lightly, Geet's heart flutters, she looks down in time just as Maan removes the broken cup out of her foot. Geet cries out in pain alarming Maan, he quickly gets up, his arms are beside Geet's hips whilstGeet's legs dangle beside him, they arealot</font><font size="2"> closer nowbut don't realise their closeness!Maan says I'm sorryGeet,are you alright? Are you okay?That had to be done. He looksconcerened.Geet gives Maan an angry stareand looks away again as if to say I'm ignoring you.There's a bit of flour on Geet's jawline due to amishap earlier, Maan sees it and smiles. Hetells Geet about the flour but she again ignores him, Maan who couldn'tresistmoves in alittlecloser leaving onlya mere inches of space betweenManeet's upper bodies, hegently starts to wipe it off making sure he's doesn't hurt Geet,on the other handGeetknows that Maanis close to her, feeling flustered & confused, Geet lowers her eyes, not daring to look at Maan. Her breathing gets faster & she can feel a current of electricity run through her whole bodyinitiated by Maan's touch. Maanfeels Geet's breathingaccelerate & looks at her face to see her cheeks turning from a light pink to a darkish pink colour. </font>

<font size="2">He enjoys the fact that Geet is blushing from his touch, a mischievous smile plays on his lips.Seeing Geet like thatMaan is not able to control himself, he slowly moves his head towards her neck, kissing it slowly making sure he doesn't miss a spot. Putting his hands on her hips Maan pulls Geet incloser his armsautomatically positioning themselves around her. Geet wants to protest but only manages to says woh...mein...she doesnt manage to say another word and in the heat of the moment gives in to the passion. Geet's handsfind Maan's shoulder, one hand slowlymoves up into his hair, entanglingitself in Maan's hair. Geet can't think right as Maan moves north up her jawline sucking at every inch of her skin. She knows it wrong but cant protest, a low moan escapes her lips.Geet's heartstarts beating even faster as she cant help but enjoy the moment taking in Maan's manly sweetscent, Maan too enjoying himself loves the way Geet smells of sweet strawberries. As Maan starts to proceed towards Geet's chin and lips, his phone rings. </font>

<font size="2">Startled both instantly break apart, only to notice each other out of breath. Geet looks away first, flustered&shocked at what happened between them. She quickly limps of the counter and runs out of the kitchen, not knowing what to do or how to face Maan again.Maanonly watches as Geet runs out. Helooks surprised and a bit smugbut coming to his senses he scolds himself for behaving in such a way with Geet. He is now in shock and questions himself as to what just happened. He is thinking whether Geet would want to talk to him again. Not wanting to think about the consequences for now, he answers his phone, Dev is on the other end. Maan speaks with a slighty heavy voice as he is still out of breath, Dev is surprised he asks Maan if he has been exercising again, the image of Geet & him flashes intoMaan's mind, feeling embarrased, Maan quickly tells Dev that he will call him later and puts the phone down on him! </font>

<strong>

<div align="center"><font size="2">END SCENE! πŸ˜†</font></div>

Phewwww!!!!......What a scene!......But it will be too hot to handle by weak-hearted pplπŸ˜‰....so may be makers won;t make itπŸ˜”
uzmakhan thumbnail
wooooow! u guyz haf cum up wid such awesum scenes!!

i haf another one: maan is out fer some work, buh on his way back, his car meets wid an accident. He gets hurt on his forehead and neck area, buh doesnt bother going to the doctor! he comes bk home and geet is all worried fer him and widout any hesitation she gets the first-aid box and does dressin fer him!😍

fighting over the food menu and maaneet feeding each other!😍
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
by me if posted by someone else i mean the idea cant do anything and sorry in advance haha

Geet goes somewhere without telling anyone and there is only maan and geet at the outhouse maan has'nt come from office and geet is left the house and on reaching house he comes to know geet is not in the house he asks his servants who are clueless, maan gets angry and thinks this girl is a limit and she could make a call atleast but she did'nt maan leaves the house in search of Geet and goes everywhere to find her , half house passed and he sees geet nowhere and now more than angry he gets worried about her and is searching for her everywhere he than thinks he has'nt go to Chandni Chowk yet and when he is about to turn his car he sees geet in the mirror coming and he sees the time its 9:30 and there is no one else in the alley and she is standing at the corner of the alley looking for a taxi with a small gift shopper in her hand maan gets furious and drives the car to the corner where geet is standing and stops the car and comes out of the car angrily and geet is shocked to see him he just comes and grabs her hand and makes her sits in the car and without saying anything they leave.
Maan is so angry that he is not in a mood to talk with geet and geet dont dare to look at him too and thinks what has she done now?but than she becomes brave and asks"What i have done now?" now maan glares at her and geet gets scared she lower down her eyes now maan and geet reached the outhouse and maan angrily comes out of the car and geet is so scared that she does'nt move maan starts to walk to than he realizes geet is still sitting in the car he than turns around and gets geet out of the car and now geet gets angry too and she asks again"Will you tell me what have i done now??

Maan again glares at geet and than says"Its too late now go and sleep."

Geet says"What?"

Maan says"dont you hear what i said?"Go inside the house or do you want me to take you inside?

Geet walks and is clueless.

Now its 12:00 and geet is trying to sleep but she cant she is upset because of maan's behavior towards her she decides that she will not leave him that easily and will ask the reason of this rude behavior of his than she walks out of her room and looks here and there she decides to go to maan's room but than she notices a ray if light coming from the corner than she walks towards in direction from where light is coming and than she comes there and see curtain she slowly removes the curtain and finds Maan practicing kick boxing(shirtless) sweating and is angry but she does'nt realize that he is in pain actually maan thinks during the exercise geet does'nt care about anyone she is selfish and cant even imagine what did i go through when i was looking for her crazily and she was doing her shopping i hate her and she is selfish he thinks and now seeing maan like that geet gets scared and thinks she will talk to him next morning now she is about to leave when maan says without turning "What the hell you are doing here at this time?" Geet gets nervous and says she was thirsty and maan cuts her off and says you know that kitchen is at the left she says i just wanted to talk to you why are you behaving like that and now maan turns around and sees geet standing wearing a white night dress and moonlight is coming on her face directly and maan gets mesmerized he notices her flying hair coming on her face and she is standing with the mix up expressions of anger and fear on her face maan looks so deeply at her that she lower her eyes than maan recollects himself and than walked towards her slowly and with anger in his eyes geet gets scared but she still thinks she need to be confident as she has'nt done anything wrong and instead of getting back and without looking that maan is getting closer to her she decides not to move and now when there are only left the distance of some few steps geet looks up at maan and gets scared again because she notices that she has never seen maan that angry and his eyes are also getting red geet and now maan almost reaches her head and she decides to run away but he swiftly grabs her arms and pushes her into the pillar near and geet gets scared again and tried to leave but he blocks her way with his arms and now they come face to face never so close and totally looking in the eyes of each other geet does'nt know what to do she lowers her eyes maan notices some locks covering geet's forehead and there are drops of sweat on her face and her lips are shivering she closes her eyes and is still looking down maan says geet look at me, but geet does'nt even open her eyes and maan says i said look at me he pulls her closer and geet looks at him and than he said what do you think  of yourself haan? do you have any idea what do i went through when i did'nt find you in the house but why will you care you just leave the house without telling anybody and did'nt even make a call to me, but why will you do all this? you care about yourself only i was looking all over for you madly and you were busy in your shopping geet gets shocked and tries to say aap.. but he cuts her off and shouts shut up geet and covers her mouth with his hand and says i have never seen such an irresponsible girl than you, you were doing your outing and i was...what do you know about the this city haan, do you know the places do you know the people here? geet is looking down again and gets scared and than he again grabs her by shoulders and asks her"Why do you do that or do you find it amusing when i get worried because you want to tell me that how important you are in my life, you wanted to know how does it feel when i dont see you around me?Geet than starts crying and slowly says "No" and than she looks down again and tears starts rolling down on her cheeks maan mellows down a little but and than releases her slowly from his grip, geet says crying she did'nt go out for any shopping she was missing her family and she just went to get the family photo framed and that's it and says i was about to go in the morning but it was not ready.Maan closes his eyes and thinks what the hell happened to me but he is still angry and looks at geet who is still scared and says"But you could have informed me atleast." Geet than recollects himself and says look i worked here and that's it , it was no working hour and it was a personal task so why would you be interested?what do i do and what do i dont its my she than looks at maan who is getting furious so she stops and maan gets closer to her and says "yes i dont care at all what do you do and what do you dont, ok i dont care, do you understand?"geet than bravely ask"than why did you shout at me if you dont care? he than than angrily leans her into the pillar and again they are looking into each others' eyes and he says"Geet cant you understand this one little thing?"Geet understands and thinks i know what you are trying to say but i am sorry i cant understand what you want me to understand because you dont know nothing about my life, maan has now pain too in his eyes and geet lowers her eyes and says"what should i understand, all i know is....Maan asks "What???"Geet than looks at maan and says meaningfully and somewhat with a stern look on her face"I am sorry."
"I am really sorry."Maan mallows down again and they have an eyelock maan tries to explain geet through her eyes that he loves her alot and geet with her teary eyes that she cant love him , she again says i am sorry, please let me go, i will have to leave and maan leaves her and turns around and now geet starts to walk and thinks i understand what are you trying to say but you will not understand that i am going through she is walking slowly and going towards the door and maan turns around and says he wont see her leaving she can leave if she wants to, but than with a hope maybe she will turn around and see me he turns around to see geet who has almost reached the door and geet's hand reaches the door and she thinks i know you are looking at me but i cant look back i just cant geet leaves without looking at maan and maan closes his eyes, and than decides firmly that he will find out at any cost that what is bothering you geet, i cant let you go that easily.Than he looks firmly in the direction in which geet leaves.

HOWZAAT????
Mallu
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet is mixing flour for something using her both hands..n her hair is on her face...she tries to put them back by using back of her hand...she has flour on her cheeks n hair...(u know how it is...) Maan coming to kitchen for something (of course he needs something from kitchen πŸ˜†) n see she is struggling to put her hair back. He goes to her n helps her...n u know usual eyelock... n maahi
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okhey till now only one thing.....
and that is maan cums out from shower wid towel wrapping thru his waist (lyk ranbir in sawariya)
and geet cums to the room and gets 😲 and runs away..
and maan becomes all red😳 πŸ˜
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG. these scenes are amazing! almost like stolen OFF my mind πŸ˜† well,i'mnot good in penning down my imaginations πŸ˜† but i really wanna see some good hearty talks between geet and maan. 😊 i want their invisible bond to get stronger. and maan to FINALLY realize he's in love with geet. πŸ˜† but instead of staying away from her, he looks for a reason to be with her 24/7. I want raindances πŸ˜† LOL. i'm demanding stuff. πŸ˜ƒ but some close moments 😍 and dev=geet-maan confrontation to be dragged for like max 3 weeks CAUSE eventually, the whole "STAYING TOGETHER" was a step taken towards the confrontation πŸ˜”
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys v r dng a fantastic job but atleast 1 or 2 scenes of r imagination comes out to b true.....coz i dnt think they will b staying together for more time...i guess 2nite will only b der nite together...coz it will b already late n Maan will tell Is waqt hum Dadi ko nahi jaaga sakte....hum kal baat karenge...so guys 2 day is da " AWESOME TWOSOME NITE "☺️