Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
geet try to cook dal in pressure cooker but she didn't placed the weight properly . maan who was in study heard a bang he rush to kitchen saw geet messed up with dal and like kid she is tasting it Maan could not hold his laughter and had a big smile.
geet :sir try kara ga it is tasty
maan: tum bilkul pagal ho

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see Geet trying to tie her dress dori (as I have noticed that most of her salwar kameez's have dori's) and Maan comes in to scold her for something and he is mesmerized and ties her dori by mistake and geet gets all shy and they have a romantic awkward moment 😳

Love Naima
😳 Edited by KaShMaaneetSR - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smiliey

Ok i was thinking about 'button scene' n 'geet after shower' but both are already postedπŸ˜‰  so before someone else comes w/this one let me do it....
Geet is mixing flour for something using her both hands..n her hair is on her face...she tries to put them back by using back of her hand...she has flour on her cheeks n hair...(u know how it is...) Maan coming to kitchen for something (of course he needs something from kitchen πŸ˜†) n see she is struggling to put her hair back. He goes to her n helps her...n u know usual eyelock... n maahi....

wat u think...:???

Nice One....I like ThisπŸ˜‰
sweet_simi thumbnail
i wouldd lovee too see...geett is making fresh pokoras and the oil is extremely hot, and suddenly it spalashsss and hurts geets arm,
and she yells maan, maan comes and heals her wounds and kisses them, then he realizes wht hez donee and moves away ... after bandagin it

ok im bck to manneet land

Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How about:

Geet has cooked something and Maan refuses to eat it, but Geet forces him, but still he is not ready to eat. Then Geet automatically try to feed him, and then he opens his mouth for Geet to feed him. (with some eye-locks, and awkwardness, or something after they realized what happened)
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have one but its X-rated lool so will not mention πŸ˜†

ecstastic thumbnail
one word! awesomeeeee!!! loved all ov them!
Maaneet thumbnail
great scenes!! u know wat i would love to c? maan and geet together at nite sharing ice cream/coffee or something and just talking about how life has been to them..i know its pretty anticlimatic but i would want maan's past (which there are hinting there is) or geet's pregancy/dev's truth to come out while they are having a heart-to-heart talk. not only would that make their relationship stronger, but it would be great to c maan and geet having a conversation without killing each other =]
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Geet slips and falls into the swimming pool-and obviously cant swim-its almost like the repetition of the first intro scene, except that this time, Maan gets really hassled, and jumps into the pool to save her only to realise its a shallow pool-Geet realises her feet are touching the ground-but maan is worried for her-both of them come real close-almost on the verge of kissing-Geet feels something for Maan too.. eye lock-but she breaks the moment saying-mujhe toh pata nahi tha ke yeh pool kitna gehra hai-lekin yeh toh aap hi ka pool hai-he is embarrased-he just warns her to be careful-and lifts her brings her out-and takes her to the room-dumps her on the bed and says-tum bheeg gayi ho kapde badal lo and walks away-comes out and cant control his racing heart beat!...

god this way i can go on and on... so i will stop... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bring it on!!

Originally posted by: maybe-just

I have one but its X-rated lool so will not mention πŸ˜†