Mahi - Irritated & Preoccupied

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Now I must be ready to get your naye naye chappals thrown at me  but in the past few coverages of LTL shooting in the jungle I couldn't help but notice Mahi very distracted as if she'd rather be anywhere else than shoot in the outdoors. Now we understand it must surely be a gruelling schedule what with the rains and swamp like conditions. Not to mention dealing with all kinds of insects & pests. But how many TV actors get such an awesome opportunity to work in Bollywood movie like scripts. While the only thing other actresses do is cry buckets of tears or stand around looking helpless with their painted face & heavy work sarees our heroine is made to give some real awesome performance.This particular soap has it all. Romance, Drama, Action, real villains with guns some really good music and the king of all such a hottie for a co-starπŸ˜‰. Then why the long face?? Why not enjoy?? In every interview she cribs about wanting to get rid of her black paint. But the black paint is what made her stand out in such an overcrowded industry. It is a superb author-backed role. She should be doing it with aplomb. She was dressed to the nines as a typical TV serial bahu in her previous show but how many people remember her? But Nakusha is going to be remembered for a very long time like Jassi & Anandi.The show is going at very impressive pace. Have patience, Mahi dear, you are going to reap rich dividends for all that hard workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think she is just tired.. running around during the jungle scene and now the jungle must be taking a toll on her health. and I think its reasonable that she wants the make-up to come off. She must put on a lot of makeup to look like that. Not only will that be uncomfortable but I am sure that its not good for her skin.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2010huma

i think she is just tired.. running around during the jungle scene and now the jungle must be taking a toll on her health. and I think its reasonable that she wants the make-up to come off. She must put on a lot of makeup to look like that. Not only will that be uncomfortable but I am sure that its not good for her skin.

you r right
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvdutta

Now I must be ready to get your naye naye chappals thrown at me  but in the past few coverages of LTL shooting in the jungle I couldn't help but notice Mahi very distracted as if she'd rather be anywhere else than shoot in the outdoors. Now we understand it must surely be a gruelling schedule what with the rains and swamp like conditions. Not to mention dealing with all kinds of insects & pests. But how many TV actors get such an awesome opportunity to work in Bollywood movie like scripts. While the only thing other actresses do is cry buckets of tears or stand around looking helpless with their painted face & heavy work sarees our heroine is made to give some real awesome performance.This particular soap has it all. Romance, Drama, Action, real villains with guns some really good music and the king of all such a hottie for a co-starπŸ˜‰. Then why the long face?? Why not enjoy?? In every interview she cribs about wanting to get rid of her black paint. But the black paint is what made her stand out in such an overcrowded industry. It is a superb author-backed role. She should be doing it with aplomb. She was dressed to the nines as a typical TV serial bahu in her previous show but how many people remember her? But Nakusha is going to be remembered for a very long time like Jassi & Anandi.The show is going at very impressive pace. Have patience, Mahi dear, you are going to reap rich dividends for all that hard workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I totally agree with uuuu.
Today Mahi is recognised as Nakku....
She is very lucky to get LTL yaar............
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know...today mahi is recognized as nakusha
but still bollywood stars are given so much privelege that they might not even know they are in jungle compared to that i dont think tv stars are given that privelege
even that black soot which they cover her up with god knows what is made up of...could be harmful for her skin
i mean take abishek bachan in ravan...the so called dirt which he was in is multani mati which is good for skin
now i am sure what they are putting on mahi face is not multani mati
so cant blame her for being tired
even with all the whining she does she still is giving good scenes we have to appreciate that
mahi too should have patience because that black color only has given her the recognition...because personally this is the first time i even saw her..
Chahat17 thumbnail
nah...i m on mahhi's friend list on fb..& mahhi is a sweetheart...plus, she is really over-worked..and exhausted...& u cant put a fake smile on ur face when ur mind & body aren't cooperating with u...wait till u start working 16-18 hrs a day 5 days a week than u'll know..easier said than done.....

I remember during tasha wedding sequence...mahhi wrote on her fb status,"she came back home at 5:00 AM from LTL shooting" .. she worked almost 7 days a week..she said, "I feel like a zombie & is really exhausted..yet feels really blessed to be doing such great work..so not complaining.. :)"

give her a break..

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahat17

nah...i m on mahhi's friend list on fb..& mahhi is a sweetheart...plus, she isreally over-worked..and exhausted...& u cant put a fake smile on ur face when ur mind & body aren't cooperating with u...wait till u start working 16-18 hrs a day 5 days a week than u'll know..easier said than done.....

</div>
I remember during tasha wedding sequence...mahhi wrote on her fb status,"she came back home at 5:00 AM from LTL shooting".. she worked almost 7 days a week..she said, "I feel like a zombie & is really exhausted..yet feels really blessed to be doing such great work..so not complaining.. :)"

give her a break..

<div>

<font size="2">Try working 100+ hour weeks for almost two years straight, work EVERY weekend, with only 2 weeks of vacation during that time. No industry parties, no time off for birthdays, no time with family, no time to socialize with friends, all of which Mahi has. NO EXAGGERATION, I have people very close to me who have been on this boat. But I do understand Mahi's problem with the jungle. Urrrggg!

No offense to LTL, I'm still wondering why it takes them so long to shoot those scenes. Let's be honest, the story moves slow, and many scenes are just protracted. It really should not be so long.

Mahi's frustrated, but knows what a gift this opportunity is. Glad to see that, because those types of thoughts keep you sane in crazy situations like being on the bug-infested jungle. </font>Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

<font size="2">Try working 100+ hour weeks for almost two years straight, work EVERY weekend, with only 2 weeks of vacation during that time. No industry parties, no time off for birthdays, no time with family, no time to socialize with friends, all of which Mahi has. NO EXAGGERATION, I have people very close to me who have been on this boat. But I do understand Mahi's problem with the jungle. Urrrggg!

No offense to LTL, I'm still wondering why it takes them so long to shoot those scenes. Let's be honest, the story moves slow, and many scenes are just protracted. It really should not be so long.

Mahi's frustrated, but knows what a gift this opportunity is. Glad to see that, because those types of thoughts keep you sane in crazy situations like being on the bug-infested jungle. </font>

Please don't get upset or take offense, but one thing I've noticed whenever I've been in India is that if something takes 2 hours to do somewhere else, it will take 6 hours in India--the pace is just different, and it's very impromptu, not necessarily planned out. This is NOT true of everything, but I think it probably accounts for a large part of the problem Mahi has with the hours.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she must really be fed up of her makeup... it takes an hour everyday to put it on and god knws how much time to get it off... n its been like 8 months nw... its just natural to be fed up..
n as far as the jungle is concerned i think we shud salute her n mishal to actually stand in the sun with all the mosquitoes n insects in the jungle for hours n hours...πŸ˜†

gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

she must really be fed up of her makeup... it takes an hour everyday to put it on and god knws how much time to get it off... n its been like 8 months nw... its just natural to be fed up..
n as far as the jungle is concerned i think we shud salute her n mishal to actually stand in the sun with all the mosquitoes n insects in the jungle for hours n hours...πŸ˜†

Agreed. Don't forget the crew and the people behind the scenes--they too were stuck there, just like Mahi and Mishal, and they rarely get the face time or the action. It's not easy...If it were me, I probably would have broken at some point, and run out of the jungle, magical or not, screaming bloody murder. I'm too delicate for my own good. 🀣