Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Choco tu bhi na. 🀣🀣

jakay indya.com per apny sajan ko muhit ko bachu mjht kudu bachu gay.ROFL
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
please u can say anything if u don't like mjht ......or something u don't like in the show criticism is welcomed.........

but don't point out of moderators of this forum they r doing there job honestly...........devoting there time .......don't point on them atleast.......
& preeti is honestly doing her job ......

@preeti please don't consider these harsh words ......πŸ€—

Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mou.

okk ye kuch jada hogeya ...............u r bashing preeti??????? she is the most honest Mod over here.If she close any topic , she always give proper explanation for that. u can't say she is agent of cvs or things like that.this is not done!
Plz hv some patience .....& there r some topics still open in the forum where u can express ur POV...go there & express ur opinion abt MJHT , no one is stopping u!!!!!!!....

I agree
ruexangel thumbnail
btw no need to say, but this topic will already 100% be closed, πŸ˜†
i can already see the Sajan fans bashing you πŸ˜›

But you have some truth in what you say, but it's the forum rules, mods are following it thats all.. Humari kismat hi buri hai . if there was MN we would still be happy, there would be no need to repeat topics
ben7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

okk ye kuch jada hogeya ...............u r bashing preeti??????? she is the most honest Mod over here.If she close any topic , she always give proper explanation for that. u can't say she is agent of cvs or things like that.this is not done!
Plz hv some patience .....& there r some topics still open in the forum where u can express ur POV...go there & express ur opinion abt MJHT , no one is stopping u!!!!!!!....

alweys preeti hi kyne istic hoti hai our bhi to yaha  .jo kabi good our mayur topic closed nahi karty.dear.
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ben7

jakay indya.com per apny sajan ko muhit ko bachu mjht kudu bachu gay.🀣

don't use such words....if u want 2 use such words then use on INDYA.COM....not here
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think shes the only active mod these days i think if m not wrong and thats why shes the only one closing repeated topics.
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

don't use such words....if u want 2 use such words then use on INDYA.COM....not here

whats SUCH word? Choco??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😲its my nick name yaarπŸ€”

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is not right why are you insulting a mod?she just follow the rules and hence you have no right to insult her like that. i know you are angry but that doesn,t means to pour out your anger on a mod like preety.
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

<font color="#666666">whats SUCH word? Choco??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font> 😲
😲

wel.....i thought she said GAY abt Mohit......ermmmmmmmm........i could only nderstand the half of what she wrote........πŸ˜•Edited by naina4MAYUR - 13 years ago