Posted: 13 years ago
hey tanthya..en mail kedakaliya???
are u not getting my PMs?
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HamiSky

[
Because, before Pratigya was focused on Thakur's family and on Krishna's antics...but now Krishna is pushed to the  BG...his Basic character sketch is being changed and his whole persona is changing ...and  not for good..

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss....
Krishna' charisma and Pratigya's feminine beauty is one of the best factors of the show...
the tracks shud be smth that must be uniting them not separating them again n again...
arrreeee how looooooooooooooooong this love-hate track???????

or at least ..if other tracks,,then at least speed up them...dont draaggggggggggggggg...

one thing i noticed is that they show xactly one scene involving the couple (mostly its Krishna getting up from half sleep)..their story going like a side-track and saxenas as main...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-(
[/QUOTE] πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

hey tanthya..en mail kedakaliya???

are u not getting my PMs?

Hami,

PM kedachadhu...return send pannirukken ....Buddy prob thaan appadiye irukku ...naalai varai parkren ...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hami,

PM kedachadhu...return send pannirukken ....Buddy prob thaan appadiye irukku ...naalai varai parkren ...

😲 πŸ˜²...hey...namma tamil aalunga!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ...romba shanthosha maai eruku tamil aalunga lai paarkum boothu...πŸ˜›
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

😲 πŸ˜²...hey...namma tamil aalunga!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ...romba shanthosha maai eruku tamil aalunga lai paarkum boothu...πŸ˜›

shumi do tum bhi tamil janti ho? wah.....πŸ‘
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">it is all cuz of pooja's very weak acting(no one can deny that...the producer pearl herself high lighted that)...i never understood what she was trying to expressπŸ˜•...

next thing is the charater sketch of pratigya...according to my POV she is the worst wife, worst educated girl,in the name of padilikhi,fighting for women's right ,bold and beautiful girl she does nothing but nonsense and annoying things....girrr.</font>

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>i have watched countless number of serials and films...none annoyed me to the extent as pratigya ...i just watch this serial for krishna...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Completely Agree....
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

@shumi: Where did Pearl Grey say that? lol ...i don't note down the place of her saying...πŸ˜†...any way i will try to find out the article...give me some time...😊

She only said that she has to continue working harder and get better. Pooja is very popular as Pratigya! Yes she may not be the best actress around ...i respect your POV...but the women connect with her. Its nothing to do with the acting of anyone! Its the storyline which is dragging!  story line may be one of the reason but according to me acting is the main reason...there are lot of hit serials with worst story line just cuz of the wonderful acting of leads... ....and Pooja as been there since Day 1, so why were the trps higher before? lol.  for this question i think you got answers from others...πŸ˜†You can't blame her. πŸ˜•

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

shumi do tum bhi tamil janti ho? wah.....πŸ‘

yaar...i am from tamilnadu/chennai...i can speak, read and write tamil.πŸ˜ƒ...
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueash

Completely Agree....

thanks for agreeing  with me dearπŸ˜ƒ
Arhaani_rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dats so ryt I dnt fink dis topic should b closed it's ryt