Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaasshh

and pratigya was like.... uuff saat janmo ke baad bhi nhi chodega ee sasura humko....πŸ˜†πŸ€£

He was wait listing himself for the eight janam too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Krishna kabhi nahi sudharega.

😲Hey, kaash can you post pictures of Amma and Aman side by side with their smirky looks. Someone thinks he may be a long lost son of Amma coming back for revenge.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

How true! Who can forget his "saat janam" and discourse on "saat" and being in awe of his own wisdom!  πŸ˜†Kudos to the writers for Krishna, his one liners & baashans. When Krishna gives a baashan it's still short and to the point and makes you want to hear what he has to say. Anyone else giving a baashan esp. Prof. I'd want to grab a pillow and take a quick nap.πŸ˜†

Yes how could I forget he will be after her for eight lifetimes 🀣 I love his one liners as well they are what helps us get through even the most boring episodes,

btw merarai I just forward the professor and naina ji parts or I would seriously fall asleep actually i always fear a flood of tears when she comes on screen she needs to be given more dialogues πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We see characters on the show show a wide range of emotions. We see so much Rona-dhona, smirks, anger, rage, sniffing fingers, fear, annoyance, anxiety, nervousness, worry and indifference. A smattering of nervous grins and even fewer smiles. W e had a couple of laugh out loud from Tunna and Chandu. Baba LOL once during intro episode. Since then we haven't seen one scene of Krishna and Prats laughing together. Don't friends LOL all the time. We need some laughter on the show.