Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alidanish2003 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
mera dil bhi kitna pagal ki video maneet pe chaiye plzzzzzz bcaz this is my fav song
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i love this song & seeing Maaneet was like dream come true..really very well done..thanxs
love
muskan
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvhuming

wow. you really did make it. thank you so much yaar. i love it. i never learned how to make VMs but i do have ideas about what songs and what scenes shoud go where. may be i should learn to make myself one day huh? or how about just ask you or someone who doesnt mind making one for me. hey thats one way to make friends right?
on a serious note. thank you. this jodi is just amazing. i am not a tv watcher as much and do not wait for any other shows but i was flipping thru channels and this girl geet was at her home scared of daarji and daarji was beating her up with a stick. it caught my attention and my remote stpped since then i started watching the show and then when maan entered i started actually waiting for the new episode since then. such a cute jodi. thanks again 😊

you should learn but if u dont its ok coz i love getting ideas and feedback so defo pm me with idea's espcially for Maaneet they rock!!!
and i know what u meen im totally under their spell too, its like i contdown the minutes till the next eppy!!!
and yep this is a great way to make friends!!!

xXx Bee