DRASHTI..d sweetest girl in d world..

angeldream thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DRASHTI..d sweetest girl in d world..

hey buddiess, i m sharing my feelings..

she is an angel.. she is a princess..she is so lovely..so adorable..alwayz makes me to smile..😊makes me to laugh..πŸ˜†make me to cry..😭n i m one of her welwisher..who wanna see her alwayz happy and smiling..

first time i had seen her in Reliance ads..n den many of posterss..from that time i m fond of her..😍

her first music vedio [saiyya dil me aana re]..wooww..it was awesome..i used to watch it just for her..

I was not fond of DMG..but what makes me to like it was..Drashti's entry..n i still remember her entry in DMG..full of punjabi style..CHUK DE FATTE..hehhe..n i started waching DMG regularly..infact during my examz..i nvr missed any of its episod..just for Muskaan..my cute Drashti..

But wen i came to knw dat Drashti has left d show..i also left it..i mean stopped watching it..

But God meight had decided something better for her..n she got GEET..my sweet angel had to come for me..when i saw d promoes of geet..i was like..in heaven..

You knw d fact..i hv nvr missed any of GEET's episod yet..hurreyy..n i m proud of myself 4 it..

as a Geet Drashti is so perfect for d charecter.. n i cant imagine any1 else as potreying Geet's character except Drashti..

D thing which i like about Drashti is..i always find her very sweet, cute, strong and fun loving..FULL OF LIFE..just like me..yeahh..i m a strong girl..but though i m strong, i get emotional..Drashti's acting is so real..to which i cant stop myself reacting..she make me so emotional dat sometimes i cant hide my tears..hatsoff for Drashti..

i always find her as my sister..very close to my heart..   

May God bless her n give her everything she wants in her life..

Edited by angeldream - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u..she is a princess:)
I started watching DMG coz of Drashti and stopped watching as soon as she left..

I would agree that no one can play a role of Geet other than Drashti..She is so adorable:)-
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really like her too- she is like a doll !
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed...She is perfect!! And she has a terrific humor sense...both on screen and real life!!! Its very rare to see such actresses!!
angeldream thumbnail
thanx 4 ur response guyz.. 😊
maaneetdreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya agree even i started watching geet becoz of drashti she is barbie doll.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed ..... she's adorable !!!!!

Together with Maan .... they're a dream !!!!!

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes she is the most adorable gal on small screen and really talented as well.
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with u
i to never missed muski in dmg
and i started watching serial only for dhrasti and really love her alot
her acting skills were really superb either it is geet or muski
really love her
kanshii thumbnail
yup she reaaly sweet d way she laughs,cries,dances  n must f ol d way she delivers her dialogues especialy d funy 1s is totaly awesum...........................😊
Edited by kanshii - 13 years ago