Maan Ka maan shaddi ke baad..

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello every one, am in office now sitting idle n dreaming bout Maneet by reliving all their moments when suddenly this thought struck me..

I was wondering wat kind of a husband will Maan be..

No doubt he'll be a very possesive husband considering he now only behaves as if geet is his personal property...

After marriage incase geet n Maan get into an argument, Geet just needs to drop her dupatta or Sari ka pallu n we'll c Mr Maan Aag ka gola singh Khurana with laser light emitting eyes turn into a love sick puppy...

Dhaktha hua jawalamukhi achanak se barf se dhaka himalay ban jayega..

With slow n heavy breaths He'll check her out first n the next moment he'll slowly walk towards her, she walking backwards directly land on the bed...

Phir kya karega woh main aapki sooch par chordti hoon...

Wat say girls?????

Pls feel free to give ur insightful comments n press the like button if u like it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giginaik

Ha Ha😆 😆 , that is too funny 'Agg ka Gola Khurana' melting like ice. I guess from what we have seen, I have to agree with you, he will be really possessive if they end up getting married. I want them to get married so badly however I have to bring myself back to earth and reming myself that the show is called 'Geet-Hui sabse parayi' main word sabse 😭

Hehehe.... nice post..!! my mind is racing with X-rated thoughts already!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Ok back to the point.....u got that right Giginaik... I dont want the Maaneet story to end like MaYur's(Manyank-Nupur of MJHT) too...   ðŸ˜­ 😭
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i think geet will have the upper hand...seriously one tear or one cut finger...he'll do anything she wants!!! Also open hair and a little bit wind...all his angry will fly away!!! He's gonna walk again latoo all day long!!!
ReemaRani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i"m praying they do get married. I would hate for the show to go in a different direction. Unfortunately, I do know that the future isn't too bright considering the main secret of her pregnancy due to Dev and that evil witch Naintara still has to come out. That'll be the real test of his love. I hope he still loves her and marries her and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope they show husband-wife scenes!!!!
sweet_simi thumbnail
awssoome post yaar
imm siittinn heree in office.. too
and like im on duutyy and lekin maneet land meiin hoo
omg.. soo here i goo... maan will walk towards the bed
andd then slowwlly he will thouch her lips and thenn he will remove her duppataa and then push her to the bed and then xxxxxxxxxxxx ratedd then he will sayy im sorry jaan ... mujhi pata hai ki aisseee arguement nahi honee chaiyeee thi lekin tummhe pata hai na,, ki mera gussa. and theennn geet will kiss maanz forhead and then xx rated

hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet coco

i think geet will have the upper hand...seriously one tear or one cut finger...he'll do anything she wants!!! Also open hair and a little bit wind...all his angry will fly away!!! He's gonna walk again latoo all day long!!!

😆😆😆so true!!!!...All his maan khurana this, maan khurana that will fly out the window and biwi ka hukum sar ankhon par hoga!!😆
tash1301 thumbnail
lol i know exactly what u mean 😛

i am soooo addicted to this show i even had a dream wea i practically made up a whole episode of geet in my head while sleeping lol 😳

love it too much 😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOLZ awsum post. Raat ka nasha aankh se jayengehi nahi.😆
bhart12345 thumbnail
Dhadahkta Jawalamukhi ...to baraf se dhaka hua pahad 🤣

Tooooooooooooo good
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He will most definitely be a possessive hubby and a passionate one no less. Of course it will be possessiveness of the good kind, not the Othello one. 😆 I think we are getting hints about their married life from scenes like their 'I quit fight' - the aggressive passion/desire building up yet still fighting as both are stubborn, until Maan realises he is wrong and will go running after her to apologise. And Dadi will be playing peacemaker from now on.

Geet will have the upper hand as her tears will pierce his heart except she'll have to use them wisely or else she'll get that bhasan about tears stopping the brain from working.

Who thinks most of their fights will be petty like her stealing the covers at night and our poor Maan freezing to death...or wait MSK has a solution for everything so he'll just cuddle her for body heat instead. 😳 😆