Pratigya

cutest kriya.....

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yesterday was the cutest kriya scene......😳 like wen krishna was sleeping like a baby...pratigya was actually worried how wud he feel wen he comes to know of the truth... i loved the way she said---kitne bhole ho tum krishna... awwwwwww she cares for him thats obvious..... and i have become sure of another thng now... pratigya will nvr evn thnk of hurting krishna NOW... wen she has come to know of his innocence....😳 she will NVR............

and i loved the way how krishna sensed instantly that she was hiding somethng frm him.... this is called DIL KA RISHTA wich has been patched up between them by now.... love it.... kriya is the cutest and the most lovely couple...muuuaaahhh.... kisiki nazar na lage...un dono ko....🤗

aab to shayad lagegi bhi nhi...coz pratigya too likes krishna....and that aman has reached prats house....maybe he will click with aarushi....

p.s.----i know no how and why bt aarushi is looking quite matured these days....plzzz she is pretty... its my reqst to the make up peoiple to give her some attention so that she depicts her real prettiness on screen...and we get another hatke jodi,......😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur late kaashuuuu 😆 everyone almost said the same thing
well it was the scene of the day almost 😊 and mee thinking lub hawa mein hain 🤣
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another hatke jodi as gud as Krishna n Pratigya????
mm. ...  i dont think so...will not Aman luk much older to Arushi????
krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

yesterday was the cutest kriya scene......😳 like wen krishna was sleeping like a baby...pratigya was actually worried how wud he feel wen he comes to know of the truth... i loved the way she said---kitne bhole ho tum krishna... awwwwwww she cares for him thats obvious..... and i have become sure of another thng now... pratigya will nvr evn thnk of hurting krishna NOW... wen she has come to know of his innocence....😳 she will NVR............

and i loved the way how krishna sensed instantly that she was hiding somethng frm him.... this is called DIL KA RISHTA wich has been patched up between them by now.... love it.... kriya is the cutest and the most lovely couple...muuuaaahhh.... kisiki nazar na lage...un dono ko....🤗

aab to shayad lagegi bhi nhi...coz pratigya too likes krishna....and that aman has reached prats house....maybe he will click with aarushi....

p.s.----i know no how and why bt aarushi is looking quite matured these days....plzzz she is pretty... its my reqst to the make up peoiple to give her some attention so that she depicts her real prettiness on screen...and we get another hatke jodi,......😳

well said krishna was looking sooooooooooo adorable. he is soooooo caring . i like the way prat was thinking for krishna. her soft corner for krishna is increasing day by day.we want such more and more kriya scenes.😛😛😛😛
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was one of the best scenes after the satth janam scene.  When watching u me & tv today they did say that she was in love with krishna 😳.  I am finalllly happy about that. 
arhaansweety thumbnail
i liked kriya scene only yesterday . rest all was unbearable.hope we can see more kriya scenes .❤️❤️. but as we know that yeh zalim duniya unko ek hone nahi deti.😔
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arhaansweety

i liked kriya scene only yesterday . rest all was unbearable.hope we can see more kriya scenes .❤️❤️. but as we know that yeh zalim duniya unko ek hone nahi deti.😔

not happy about what is to come
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arhaansweety

plzzz show us more of such cute scenes frm PRATS side....😳
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree .........v nice scene...............and he woke up coz he can't sleep widout seeing her sleeping....
.............awwwwwwwwwwwww bhola cute lubly baba......muaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤗
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously that was the cutest scene, the only good thing to watch in the whole episode
u r rite yaar they make an awesome couple 🤗 sach mein kissi ki nazar na lagee a lot of eyes are on them especially after the awards

Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago