Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: savitan

Personally, I think it is a bit unfair that we expect Geet to marry Maan after her drastic fake wedding.  People who have gone through such experience will be definitely wary of marriage at least for a year or two no matter how much you love Mr. Right.....

Absolutely! It will be a case of  once bitten twice shy!

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i personally dnt believe in sex before marriage mainly cuz of ppl ending up pregnant and tthen ending up having abortions(and am strongly against abortion ..its disgusting๐Ÿคข)............ but even then i wont go and change one's view if they wanna have sez b4 marriage cuz its their choices ....

anywayz if ur partner loves u i guess zats all zat matters.... and here CVS wont adopt zat they will get them married to please everyone ..we dnt want ppl comin up wiz westernized topics  again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and turn this serial into a hate serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Bri, not only German women, All the American industries too were run by women during the war because the men were at war in Europe they even had a mascot called Rosie the riveter

Girl Power !!!

Polki
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

I dont know I have mixed views about live in relationships..Real life love stories arent as clear cut as onscreen love stories, and the real life guy isnt always a gentlement.  Live in relationships might just expose girls to more abuse, rape, and make them vulnerable in other senses that they might not be able to come out of  these relationships.  Yes, people promote live in relationships, but, tell me something, how many men in India are willing to marry a girl who has been with someone else? So, how are girls going to move on if the relationship doesnt workout, and they want to marry someone else who they think are right for them.  No matter how much the Indian society promotes modern thinking, the truth is there are not very many men who are willing to go for a girl who has had such relationship.  So, where does that leave those girls, if the live in relationship turns sour?  Other things, yes guys will promote these relationships, but, who is to tell that guys will not use such intitutions to satisfy their lust.  These kinds of questions do bother me for sure when it comes to promoting live in relationships in India.     

Sweetchilly! I understand where you are coming from and appreciate your thoughts on these matters.

But let me put it forward that in India, domestic violence, rape within marriage, wife beating, harassment, sadistic treatment do not come out into the open because of lack of proper legal framework as well as the fact that the families always try to intercede and cover up the situation. And you are not free to walk away in a marriage unlike in a relationship as there is a lot of legal hassles tied-in.
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bDgT

But let me put it forward that in India, domestic violence, rape within marriage, wife beating, harassment, sadistic treatment do not come out into the open because of proper legal framework as well as the fact that the families always try to intercede and cover up the situation. And you are not free to walk away in a marriage unlike in a relationship as there is a lot of legal hassles tied-in.

totali agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

i personally dnt believe in sex before marriage mainly cuz of ppl ending up pregnant and tthen ending up having abortions(and am strongly against abortion ..its disgusting๐Ÿคข)............ but even then i wont go and change one's view if they wanna have sez b4 marriage cuz its their choices ....

anywayz if ur partner loves u i guess zats all zat matters.... and here CVS wont adopt zat they will get them married to please everyone ..we dnt want ppl comin up wiz westernized topics  again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and turn this serial into a hate serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Amen to the words marked in RED  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don't mind whatever route the serial takes! Basically the way I define "SEX" is different from the common definition.

I believe SEX between two people in LOVE is an expression of LOVE just like a pat on the back is to a child from a mother or a hug from a mother to her crying child.
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _innocent_

i personally dnt believe in sex before marriage mainly cuzof ppl ending up pregnant and tthen ending up having abortions(and am strongly against abortion ..its disgusting๐Ÿคข)............ but even then i wont go and change one's view if they wanna have sez b4 marriage cuz its their choices ....

anywayz if ur partner loves u i guess zats all zat matters.... and here CVS wont adopt zat they will get them married to please everyone ..we dnt want ppl comin up wiz westernized topics again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and turn this serial into a hate serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I respect you for having conviction. Like I said it is a woman's right to choose.
But just look at Geet's situation, good girl, gets married and gets pregnant only to find out everything was a lie. She wasn't just having sex willy nilly. It was serious for her and now she is going to fight the world to raise her child. She almost got killed for her beliefs. I guess there are no guarantee how your life is going to turn out.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey!
you make a lot of sense.. and after all that happened to her, i dont see any reason why a girl of 18 would want to get married...
While Dev deserted her after promising marriage, Maan has been taking care of her, feeling responsible for her ever since they have met...
i think the latter holds greater prominence.. and if Geet wouldnt wanna get married, i would love to see that angle of their relationship...
lastly ... even if Dev comes back... i wouldnt want Geet to go back to him even for a second ... cos, he sucked innocence and naivity out of that poor little girl!

love,
niha
bDgT thumbnail
@Polki: How many women get betrayed in marriage? So many! Their husbands cheat or even when sleeping with them could think of another woman. So, sex in marriage is sometimes like prostitution of the mind and a convenience rather than something sacred and based on MUTUAL DESIRE.

In fact, in marriage there is less of WITH CONSENT SEX and more of fulfilling an obligation or a duty!

And sometimes in marriage, sex is a tool for control!
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

I respect you for having conviction. Like I said it is a woman's right to choose.
But just look at Geet's situation, good girl, gets married and gets pregnant only to find out everything was a lie. She wasn't just having sex willy nilly. It was serious for her and now she is going to fight the world to raise her child. She almost got killed for her beliefs. I guess there are no guarantee how your life is going to turn out.

@red๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†    i agree and i too supported geet's believe.. like i said i ahte abortions ...hence we her family were forcin her to get one done i was totali disgusted especially cuz the girl was married and it wasnt even her fault...... BUT THEN AGAIN THE MARRIAGE WAS HER FAMILY'S FAULT YET GEET HAD TO AND IS STILL SUFFERING...............