~Abharan scene of the week~ Please Vote!

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
***Abharan Scene of the Week***

Hey everyone so this is the first time we are doing this on YMGGK Forum. This is what will happen. I will pick a scene from each episode that happened between Abharan and then at the end of the week you guys will choose which scene was the best at the end of the week meaning Friday the scene that was most liked by all you will become the scene of the week for this week and then we will do the same next week and the week after that.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

I hope that you guys will enjoy and participate 😳

Here goes my scenes of the week. Hope you like

First we have Monday, July 19-
Well today we didn't have a really sweet, cute, romantic scene of Abharan together but here is a scene that I really liked.

The scene that I liked in July 19's episode would be when Jagu comes to the temple and asks Abran to come with him but, Karan however, refuses to go but Abha tells him not to get angry and mad because it is his mom's death anniversary and therefore they should go with Jagu. Karan listens to Abha and accepts to go with Jag. Then they go down the temple stairs and Karan is calling for a cab where as Jag wants them to come with him in his car. Abha notices what Jag wants and holds Karan's hand and motions him and Karan with out saying a word lets Abha lead him to the car. I thought this scene was the scene of the day because it shows that Karan has so much love for Abha that he will always support his wife. He didn't say anything. didn't even show disapproval but let Abha make the decision and followed her. I just thought it was so cute.

What do you guys think? Which scene was cute for this episode?

July 20- Again we did not have to much of Karan and Abha scene today. Well we didn't have a even a bit of Karan and Abha scene today.😭

The only scene that we had of Karan and Abha was...Dadi tells Abha and Karan to go get ready for the Pooja but Karan stops Abha and motions her with his eyes that we should thank god and they both go together and thank god. That was it hopefully we have a nice scene of Abran tomorrow but till then tell me what Abran scene you loved to watch today?!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

July 21- Today the scene of the day was one Abha and Karan were praying and Karan says  "Thank you god for giving me a wife like Abha" I thought that scene was so cute because he actually thanks god for being with Abha. Girls wouldn't you love to have a husband who thanks god to be with you and you have you in his life? So that is why I picked this scene.😊

What do you guys think? What scene was the best today?

July 22- Okay so before I start I would just like to tell you guys all that I was being a big baby and I didn't want to watch the scene. But I knew I had to because I had to write scene of the day. So this is not going to be too detailed because I am going to honest I skipped parts from 6 minute time they had. πŸ˜† I was so weird watching them do their romance So now I will begin.

Abha opens the door to Karan room and she sees that is decorated. The song Pee Lu from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai is playing in the background. Abha is amazed. Karan has his hand around her shoulder ( see this I can detail you with when they get closer it wont be so detailed sorry ruining the moment I will continue.) so he has one hand around her shoulder and he walks her to next to her playhouse and Abha looks at Karan with her lovely eyes. Karan smiles. Abha goes down looks at her playhouse and sees the picture of her and Karan's wedding. Smiles and hugs Karan. Karan try's to kiss Abha but she moves. Karan hugs Abha from behind and says some stuff but I don't know what cause I skipped the scene. but I read Cynthia's analysis (Thanks Cynthia) and so I know they talked about ehh emming their marriage. So now I press play to continue updating and watching the romance and Abha is done getting dressed in her wedding sari thing with all the jewelery and everything. I don't know why she got dressed up in all the jewelery Karan took it all off in like second where she took years putting it on. πŸ˜† but then there's a knock on the door when Karan is getting all romantic taking the jewelry off. .  See I told you guys the more closer the less detailed.  Sorry

July 23rd- When Abha was getting jealous of Karan talking to the girl would have to be the scene of today

Please vote in the post below
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1445506

Love,
Riya

Edited by princessonline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhhhhhh riya no offence but that colour green is....wowπŸ˜‰ really hurting my eyes.and im already wearing glassesπŸ˜† sorry. anyways i liked yesterday's scene when karan called for a car and abha slipped her hand in is and led his to jaggu's car. i thought that part was so sweet. today not much of abharan scenes but i liked karan communicating to abha with his eyes. so cute.πŸ˜ƒ
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

ohhhhhhhh riya no offence but that colour green is....wowπŸ˜‰ really hurting my eyes.and im already wearing glassesπŸ˜† sorry. anyways i liked yesterday's scene when karan called for a car and abha slipped her hand in is and led his to jaggu's car. i thought that part was so sweet. today not much of abharan scenes but i liked karan communicating to abha with his eyes. so cute.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh sorry I changed the color. I didn't know it was that light because the contrast for my computer is messed up and everything appears darker. πŸ˜• But I changed the color. Oh wow you liked the same scenes that I liked.
shalini01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessonline

Oh sorry I changed the color. I didn't know it was that light because the contrast for my computer is messed up and everything appears darker. πŸ˜• But I changed the color. Oh wow you liked the same scenes that I liked.

that's better, thanks. we have something in commonπŸ˜† i wish they could show us some nice scenes between karan and abha now that things have settled out with jaggu.
princessonline thumbnail
I agree I want to see Abran scenes soon! 😊
I think I know what Vimal's plan is. I think he is the one that spread water all over Abran's room what that idiot ( excuse my language here but really this idiot) thinks that Abran will have to leave the house because of that? I mean he's all standing there confident and happy that he hatched a plain and I am just thinking can someone please tell this retard that Jagu has ACCEPTED Abran. So what makes Vimal think that they will leave the house because the store room is flooded. I mean the least jagu can do now is give them I don't know a DECENT room to live instead of the storeroom. Evil people these days just don't have brains I mean there use to be people like Jagiysa from Kasamh Se in the old days who had tons and tons of brain for evilness.

Riya
-SONU- thumbnail
I will pick one at the end of the week,if i pick one now and tomorrow i will choose another,it will be weirdπŸ˜†
princessonline thumbnail
^^ That happens to me all the time. I really hope they give us a Abran scene tomorrow 😊
shalini01 thumbnail
yes definately i think that is the scene for today. he is just too good, best husband.☺️
princessonline thumbnail
^^ I know he is such a cutie! What a nice husband can't wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow. Waiting for it impatiently.
-SONU- thumbnail

I will pick july 21 scene as the scene of the week Riya,

Well i also don't like watching the scenes like july 22nd.The whole family is watching the serial with you,so how can you show such a long romance!!!. I also skipped the scene and turned over to TEN sports to watch a cricket matchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Uff Six minutes of romance wasn't it too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†