In This 21st Centaury- UnMarried Mother-GEET

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys Geet is a Fictional Show….Even if its become a Part of our Lives we know its Just Fiction…..and being a Fictional Show the will surely Show Maan accepting Geet even if he comes to know Geet is Pregnant….He may even accept Geet and the Child knowing its Dev who is responsible for it….

My Question is in this 21st Centaury will Guys actually accept Girls like Geet….We all know that Geet is Innocent and she and her family was brilliantly fooled in to something like this(Dev and Geet's Marriage)….

Every Guy wants his to be wife be the Statue of Purity(Virgin)…even if the same is not expected of him….He may have a dozen affairs and casual flings but the girl who will be his Life-partner should be Pure….

We may consider and believe ourselves as the Modern and matured but even today are our thoughts and actions matured that Girls Like Geet will be accepted, Respected and given a wonderful, joyous and prosperous life…even if the fact remains that once she was a Victim of something as evil as done by maybe other Dev's and Naintara's????

Hope You Like It.

Do Comment!!!

Please Press the Like Button If You Like My Post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
very very interesting thought provoking topic 👍🏼 okay i'm gonna spill the truth on how i feel, yes i realize that geet didnt do anything to deserve this, but for what i have seen of life, i'll have to say that as an Asian society we havent moved very far from the concept that the girl has to be pure, (whatever that means now adays) What i hope for is that the youth of this generation have the internal strength to live with their decisions. (divorce rates are sky rocketing in asian family now adays, and its heart breaking to see younge couples just rather walking away then stand up and working through their issues. I think somewhere along the lines of trying to be a modern girl, daughter mother ect, women are being pulled in so many directions its tearing the fabric of our culture apart. just my thoughts, hope i didnt offend anyone.
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rickks..Good post..
Even in 21st century,when the world is growing so fast..still we can find many unwanted things going around..If guy and gal is equally responsible for  some fault,people will blame only a girl.Even when you are true,no one will believe.But I do agree that,there are people who actually respects women(this count u can guess).There are people who are not bothered about girls past.what matters them is only a future.I have come across such kind of guys in real life..So i would agree that there are people who will accept a girl like Geet..I hope u agree with me

Regards
Sarah
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rickks,

A very thought provoking post. You are right. Whatever century you are in, there are some things which are brainwashed into you by the society you are living in - the same society which consists of people like you and me.

Yes, there are people like Maan who are willing to accept Geet. I have myself seen guys who are not bothered about the girl's past and are looking at a wonderful future with the girl. All this happens when the guy in question is ready to look beyond the physical beauty and understand the true circumstances leading to the situation which Geet is in today. I am willing to believe that there are guys who are ready to think of the future and give a wonderful prosperous and a happy life to real life Geets of the world.

Cheers,
Ash
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

very very interesting thought provoking topic 👍🏼 okay i'm gonna spill the truth on how i feel, yes i realize that geet didnt do anything to deserve this, but for what i have seen of life, i'll have to say that as an Asian society we havent moved very far from the concept that the girl has to be pure, (whatever that means now adays) What i hope for is that the youth of this generation have the internal strength to live with their decisions. (divorce rates are sky rocketing in asian family now adays, and its heart breaking to see younge couples just rather walking away then stand up and working through their issues. I think somewhere along the lines of trying to be a modern girl, daughter mother ect, women are being pulled in so many directions its tearing the fabric of our culture apart. just my thoughts, hope i didnt offend anyone.

First of Thanks...😉

I do agree with you....Asian Society haven't moved except for a few....And everything has become Mockery to todays generation...Love..Marriage....Trust....Faith and to some extent even Life itself

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Rickks,

A very thought provoking post. You are right. Whatever century you are in, there are some things which are brainwashed into you by the society you are living in - the same society which consists of people like you and me.

Yes, there are people like Maan who are willing to accept Geet. I have myself seen guys who are not bothered about the girl's past and are looking at a wonderful future with the girl. All this happens when the guy in question is ready to look beyond the physical beauty and understand the true circumstances leading to the situation which Geet is in today. I am willing to believe that there are guys who are ready to think of the future and give a wonderful prosperous and a happy life to real life Geets of the world.

Cheers,
Ash

Thanks Dear....🤗

I agree whole heartedly to what you said....And yes there are People Like Maan who are willing to accept Girls Like Geet...and give them a Wonderful Life ahead....But after all its Life Yaar.....whats the Guarantee that the Past wont become a question in their future Life

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great topic!

I love the fact that this show touches upon and takes up such prevalent feminist issues.

I am sorry to say though that being socially-conditioned, it is very rare to find people who are willing to accept girls like Geet.

Let's just assume- if a girl got pregnant before marriage, out of her own choice, and the guy left her(it happens) would the guy be blamed? or the girl?

Wouldn't she suffer more the taunt of all of society and the family..?

21st century or not..a girl is always conditioned to be married, and if something goes against this...well then, she is deemed a culprit..

I have been writing about this in college as well.
it's the sad sad condition of the society we're in that refuses to accept women as they are..for who they are..

so that a Geet needs to hide the fact that she is pregnant with her husband's child, even though he betrayed her..and she is therefore innocent..

Interesting post :)

You know, the doctor's reaction was the type of reaction that I would expect. Not because I agree with him, but because this type of mindest still exists within our society. Yes, times have changed and people have modified their way of thinking. But there are still people that have not been able to let go of that type of mentality, even if they are educated.

And what makes it worse is that Geet is not at fault here. She has been cheated. But noone will understand that or try to understand it. Instead they will be ready to point fingers because  sadly that's what some pple like to do
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A Very thought provoking topic 👏

All i can say is that this being a fictional show it is obvious that  Maan will accept Geet ........ Maan has a lot of integrity and matureity  as a character and knowing that Geet was innocent and not at fault in this situation.

But in terms of real Life ...... i think majority of guys would find it very difficult to accept a girl That is in the situation Geet is in ........ And perhaps always will despite it being the 21st centaury we live in. Because unfortunately that   is Just the mentality and Mindset that people have in our society. But I am sure that there are guys out there ... one in a Million who will accept the girl despite everything..... and Look forward to a future Together  Forgetting about the past. 😊

Edited by chandnixxx - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandnixxx

A Very thought provoking topic 👏

All i can say is that this being a fictional show it is obvious that  Maan will accept Geet ........ Maan has a lot of integrity and matureity  as a character and knowing that Geet was innocent and not at fault in this situation.

But in terms of real Life ...... i think majority of guys would find it very difficult to accept a girl That is in the situation Geet is in ........ And perhaps always will despite it being the 21st centaury we live in. Because unfortunately that   is Just the mentality and Mindset that people have in our society. But I am sure that there are guys out there ... one in a Million who will accept the girl despite everything..... and Look forward to a future Together  Forgetting about the past. 😊

I agree with your POV👏