Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
That sounds like my dad πŸ˜† His best excuse is I dont live here so u guys wud know better or he will say let the kids do itπŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

But my husband is here . But he only provided moral support and was swearing at the company that made the furniture . My dad and I did the whole thing .

He is spoiled rotten now since he started living in middle east , he gets these people who do all such work for him . I am 10 times more efficient than him  in all this ....

Hubby is here ?Kab Tak ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he surprised me , came in just like that . I was standing in the kitchen and turned and he was standing there ...πŸ˜†

he is here till the 7th of next month . We went for a picnic last weekend , Sunday night went to see a concert of Shankar Ehsaan Loy  and Shafqat amanat Ali .. it was so good .
I am having  a very nice time right now ...

Sid , your dad cannot be more useless than my hubby when it comes to house work , believe me ..My husband doesn't know how to boil water ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

he surprised me , came in just like that . I was standing in the kitchen and turned and he was standing there ...πŸ˜†

he is here till the 7th of next month . We went for a picnic last weekend , Sunday night went to see a concert of Shankar Ehsaan Loy  and Shafqat amanat Ali .. it was so good .
I am having  a very nice time right now ...

Sid , your dad cannot be more useless than my hubby when it comes to house work , believe me ..My husband doesn't know how to boil water ...

Tanya . But u must be liking it since ur an Archu .U can pamper him . Is he Pampering the boys ?

And so romantic of him to surprise u like that !

Tanyaz thumbnail
I am loving it . Oh yes I pamper him . His mum says ' tumne iska dimaagh kharab kar diya hai ' . According to her he was very useful in the house before he married me .
The boys are great , it's summer vaccations . My sister Nina is here too with her son . every day we all go out to do shopping for furniture and we are seeign a lot of nice places .

My husband was born in Multan ( pakistan ) and th4en his family shifted to England when he was young . Now I have bought a  house in Milton ..

Yesterday he just said ' From Multan to Milton...that is my story ' . Gosh I laughed like crazy ....it just sounded really filmi ....πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

I am loving it . Oh yes I pamper him . His mum says ' tumne iska dimaagh kharab kar diya hai ' . According to her he was very useful in the house before he married me .

The boys are great , it's summer vaccations . My sister Nina is here too with her son . every day we all go out to do shopping for furniture and we are seeign a lot of nice places .

My husband was born in Multan ( pakistan ) and th4en his family shifted to England when he was young . Now I have bought a  house in Milton ..

Yesterday he just said ' From Multan to Milton...that is my story ' . Gosh I laughed like crazy ....it just sounded really filmi ....πŸ˜†

Tanya , I love Multani cuisine .My neignours were Mulltani and Im telling u the lovely food I had there !   Do u like living in England or Canada?
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My dad can boil waterπŸ˜† He can cook too if needed. He will do work when he is alone nd he NEEDS to do itπŸ˜†

Awww u must b so surprised and happyπŸ˜ƒ Enjoy ur time!

Multan to MiltonπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Sorry guys , I had to go ...
I have no idea about the Mulatni cuisine . bot hEngland and  Canada are special . I like  Canada better . I didn't really get along eith the desi community of England very much . the goras were very nice . But  my mother in law friends  were something else .
They remind of of th Savita of old times .....
Always filling up my MIL's ears against me. Thank God they don't influence her any more , that is why everything is perfect now ...

Now I  really want my in laws to leave England and come and live with me ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Sorry guys , I had to go ...

I have no idea about the Mulatni cuisine . bot hEngland and  Canada are special . I like  Canada better . I didn't really get along eith the desi community of England very much . the goras were very nice . But  my mother in law friends  were something else .
They remind of of th Savita of old times .....
Always filling up my MIL's ears against me. Thank God they don't influence her any more , that is why everything is perfect now ...

Now I  really want my in laws to leave England and come and live with me ...

.  Poor dear .Gimme their names Ill straighten them .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How cud they do this to a sweetie like u.😑
Tulsey thumbnail

I was also ver ybusy today , was assembling amy breakfast table and 4 chairs ... yuck , it was horrible ...

Tanya, how many hats do you own!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†