Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx..i also preferred nivedita...she suited anandi more sumhow...i hope they get her as sum1 else tho..
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder how they are gng to age the other characters like B&B,sumitra,shyam ,sugna..it will be interesting...dadisa wil have more white hair i guess....
when anandi got married she was 8 yrs old she became 13 in 2 years.. and she will turn 18 in a day...
the serial makers make us assume so many things .. sigh!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

I wonder how they are gng to age the other characters like B&B,sumitra,shyam ,sugna..it will be interesting...dadisa wil have more white hair i guess....
when anandi got married she was 8 yrs old she became 13 in 2 years.. and she will turn 18 in a day...
the serial makers make us assume so many things .. sigh!

yeah may be some white hair or mostache for some characters πŸ˜‰ but with bhairov iam curious because in all these 500 episodes he never even grew a hint of a beard πŸ˜‰ even when he was in hospital with anandi bullet wound ,he didnt change his bloody suit but he managed to be total cleal shaven πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shyams beard grew darker,even jagya's had a hair or two πŸ˜† but bhairov ,no way πŸ˜ƒ And what can they do with shyam 😍 ,already bearded..will all the characters retained after leap ?
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwww new jagya looks really cute!!!! but howcum he is so fair lol.. jagya isnt tat fairπŸ˜›.. no offence to ne1 just my opinion!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_al

awwww new jagya looks really cute!!!! but howcum he is so fair lol.. jagya isnt tat fairπŸ˜›.. no offence to ne1 just my opinion!

must have got influenced fairness cream ads on tv and used them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

hehehe cud b possibleπŸ˜›..another reason cud b in gham of separation with anandiπŸ˜†

Khushi34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Hahaha Lol..Maybe he just stopped playing outside in the sun too much...since thats what anandi told him in her letter..
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan... ye possible hein πŸ˜ƒ lekin aise mein ye ladka bahar kaise aaye? anandi had told him not to go against daadisa, bapusa and saasu ma too know... n he is here chupke chupke... raha nahin gaya hoga shayad, bechara!!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dey will luk gud 2gether both r so cute