Rang Badalti Odhani

MESSAGE TO THE CREATIVES !

ankita.sushant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well i am so happy shaNak are finally starting to fall in love but this is unfair with natasha even though im a shaNak fan πŸ˜› ! you guys can't just leave natasha in the corner crying for shaan πŸ˜­  if shaNak fall completely in love πŸ‘  . so I think you guys should add another life partner for natasha and he could be shaan's best friend like aamir ali cause he would really good with natasha and then shaNak and natasha and her life partner should go on a honey moon together cause or else this will so not be fair for natasha !

i think aamir ali will look good because they both have a very very cute smile and they both have similarities and i love aamir ali ❀️ .

so share you're opinion and i won't mind if you think oppisite but i just want to point out it WILL be unfair for Natasha 😲 !

share you're opinion !

please check out my youtube videomixes that i made on shaNak

link : http://www.youtube.com/user/202Anjali

and that's the link for those of you that kept telling me to post all the links on youtube πŸ˜‰ .

-anjali .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True don't leave Natash behind...becomig vindictive or a full fledge vamp...get her hooked to the Rohan guy her father wants to...and settle her....no prefrence of who plays the lead opposite her..can be anyoen but not a Suraj look alike please.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like the idea from Pooja's FF.....Shaan's childhood friend who secretly loves NatashaπŸ˜ƒ.......
ankita.sushant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I like the idea from Pooja's FF.....Shaan's childhood friend who secretly loves NatashaπŸ˜ƒ.......

i completely agree πŸ˜› !
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You're right.

It's too stereo typed to see her become a vamp and want utter destruction for the Khandelwal family for being rejected. We've seen it all before. It would be nice to see her find happiness to and still be good friends with Shan.

But more than that I think she should become good friends with Khanak. They've both lost love (kind of) so they should show mutual respect and understanding.

Hopefully she'll find a cutie.....(fingers xed)
ankita.sushant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

You're right.

It's too stereo typed to see her become a vamp and want utter destruction for the Khandelwal family for being rejected. We've seen it all before. It would be nice to see her find happiness to and still be good friends with Shan.

But more than that I think she should become good friends with Khanak. They've both lost love (kind of) so they should show mutual respect and understanding.

Hopefully she'll find a cutie.....(fingers xed)

agreed !
sareeta thumbnail
Well, am not sure how badly I will be beaten up for this, but well...

I want the creatives to show, Natasha getting bitter - it's but natural, but not in the psychotic way, please!

To be truthful, bitterness is bound to be there in Natasha - she did like (i refrain from using the word love here simply 'coz i believe what they felt for each other was never luurrvv) the guy enough, to marry him! But then everyone deals with bitterness and disappointment in their ways and not all of them have to be psychotic.

It all starts with a denial, followed by disappointment (self pity and whole lot of crying and wailing) that is followed by a blame game followed by bitterness towards the world, towards life, for the apparent injustice done unto them, followed by an escapism and finally the most difficult phase, acceptance and moving on (alone or otherwise with another partner or taking up a career ).

I would really love if they show this for Natasha...for all obvious reasons, they could speed this process up in the show, but it would really be nice if this was shown, keeping with the realistic way they have portraying things so far...and the detailing they have done to keep things realistic!

Oh, thats just me , being wishful!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sareeta darling completely agree with you dear.....:)....bitterness is natural, blame game is natural too, weeping and crying is natural too...but then as you said afte showing all that she better move on and away from Shanak....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with you a 100%πŸ˜ƒ
rishani thumbnail
I'm also agree with you Sareeta.
Now Tashu has to move on,i mean i hope she doesn't turn vamp & she'll find somwhere another good guy.😊
sareeta thumbnail
^^ krishna - Thanks! I know... she better stay away from Shanak... bitterness vitterness sab theek, bas shaanak se door rehna warna hum log bitter ho jaayenge aur jub ham bitter hote hai to violence toh natural hai ... *looks around for her bat to threaten Natz!* πŸ˜†

Rishani - yeah, i hope she moveson , new guy or no guy, no matter, just move on woman!!! LOL πŸ˜†