amazing promo..geet gna be housekeepr/dadi assist - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by md410

I think it's daadi's idea to get MK back in haveli.
if geet satys in out house he needs to move back to haveli

hmmmm maybe but i just wish there 1 more than 1 room in outhouse...so atlest we get sm funny scenes btw maan n geet!!!

i dnt want dev to see geet so soon....only after when maan n geet fall in luv madly

Miss Amazing x
I'm confused about one thing....If Geet is now going to be working for Dadi, then she'll have to go to the Haveli to perform whatever duties Dadi has in mind for her....if that is the case then I'm sure she'll see all those family photos which hav Dev and Naintara in them on the walls??....or are the CV's going to conveniently remove all traces of their existence till the right time comes along?
But Maan does not live with daadi yet and is in his own house. I thought daadi has given the job to Geet to look after Maan and his house as he is living alone.. and daadi is the real head of the family so how can he fire Geet this time :)) this will be interesting.
Originally posted by -sum-

I'm confused about one thing....If Geet is now going to be working for Dadi, then she'll have to go to the Haveli to perform whatever duties Dadi has in mind for her....if that is the case then I'm sure she'll see all those family photos which hav Dev and Naintara in them on the walls??....or are the CV's going to conveniently remove all traces of their existence till the right time comes along?

hmmm yeh could be...dats 1 gud point ...dnt no wot cvs gna do to us..😆😆😆
But im quite sure geet is not gna c dev/naintara yet cuz its 2 soon
maybe we gna have geet n maan moments...but i hope maan doesnt go bck to the haaveli..only wen geet is his wify 😉😉😉

Miss Amazing x
Well i agree that Dadi wants geet to help her in getting Maan back to dadi house... so I think geet will stay at outhouse.. and Maan will get irritated by this..
Lets see what happens, but I love this promo and I wish they both live together happily :)
Geet was doing fine in the office. I wonder why it was necessary to get her out of the office and make her a governess or dadi's assistance? Maan could have easily apologised and made her join the office again. Office work/romance were going fine! I hope they dont intend the baby to come out coz for god's sake its dev's child!! Any other man's child would have been acceptable but not dev's!
i thinks she is been appointdd as the baby sitter of Maan !!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i think geet is goint to live in the outhouse..as planned by daadi..n then maan would have no choice except shifting to the """"palace""""...(main house....

N ya i too think that daadi would have kept her as her assistant ...
BUt in previous episodes...didn't Dev came for a breakfast with maan at outhouse before? or just to talk to him to outhouse? Ummm i just hope neither Dev nor Naintara get to know Geet...it won't its too soon as ya'll are saying! I think like as always CVs are doing the best possible job with every predictions we have tried to make, I will leave it up to their creative minds and thoughts hehe =P
I think we will keep votin for Maan for now! :)

I love our little geet family on IF, its too cute and lovely...there is only pyar pyar pyar (if ppl saw I hate luv story, they name the movie which is being directed in the film was called pyar pyar pyar...kinda dumb but oh well! what can we do? )

We love Maaneet, and the entire crew and cast members of Geet ...including behind the reel members. :)
Love you all!
i don't want Geet to see Dev when he was in MAAN's house...i want maneet together...not dev-geet...