Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I literally cry, did you????LAST SCENE-OMG - Page 2

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah that moment was touching too, it was shown that all people are not same if there are people like Daarji and Brij than there are people like pinky's dad too.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a sad episode.... But beautifully done..... Geet and Maan was superb.... Even I was crying seeing Geet's pain....  Maan eyes spoke volumes today... Great job guys..... Kudos to your acting skills...

Ann.

cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
haaye meri pyari-pyaari sakhiyoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒdont cry😳😳😳😳plz apne aansu ponch lo,,qki ye aansu insaan ko kamzor bana dete hai(mk style)πŸ€—
mai bhi kisi ko rote huye nhi dekh sakti?😑😑😑😑😑
yaa but geet has done a fabulous acting,,it was sooooooo touchy,,dat i felt very upset n for maan too wen he said-geet tumne mujhe itna hi samjha hai?😑😑😑
haaye maaneet toh hum sabko paagal kar ke hi chhorengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
wat a superb actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but i m happy bcz abb fir se wahi nok-jhonk shuru ho jaegi,,,yipeeeeeeee

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok dont throw chappals but i felt like laughing wen geet sed that TOMMY dialogue..ofcourse i did feel bad for maan..but i'm glad geet sed that" u love me "now maan is one step closer in accepting that he loves geet...
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Maleka.QN

lol you are just like me i cant control my emotions whenever i se any sad scene but really geet's /drashti's acting was mindblowing she make me cry omg omg omg esp when maan was saying those bad things about her she cried and was hurt she was looking so innocent omg.

Mallu

i know that happen the same with me πŸ˜• u know when i watch movies or drames im soo emotional and began crying 😭 my brother look at me began laughing πŸ˜† oh my god what happen to u dont watch then i cant control it yaar 😭

Love Leena:) πŸ˜‰
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet_chilly

ok dont throw chappals but i felt like laughing wen geet sed that TOMMY dialogue..ofcourse i did feel bad for maan..but i'm glad geet sed that" u love me "now maan is one step closer in accepting that he loves geet...

agree like that part as well but i was crying and laughing at the same time πŸ˜† 😭 lol....

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i did too..esp when she told manchanda uncle tht shes pregnant..tht was sadest amoungst all...in tht i literally did feel her pain..tht was a very nice scene...
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Drashti stole the show today...the dialogs...the pain..the tears!! Gosh!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
it was so sad...but i love the fact that there was so much emotion in him!! I fell in love with maan all over again in today's episode!!! He was stubborn, but also so caring! The last 5 mins of geet were amazing...and honestly Drashti did fab..we also say Guru is a fantastic actor w/expressive eyes...but today Drashit's eye were also so expressive and fantastic acting!!!
uzmakhan thumbnail
that waz realli a fantastic piece of work!
she made it sound soo real!πŸ‘
u cud literally feel the pain in her eyes!--
realli well done---