why is she black!!!

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys.. i am new to this foruma nd i have startted see laage tujhse lagan rcently.. please tell me why is hse back when she actually is fairr girl....

Why is she doin this.. was she black from the starting of this serial!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a great time here.. 😃

Baabi, Nakku's mother, put that dark color on her after her older daughter got seduced by greed and got exploited because of her pretty looks. Baabi didn't want her younger daughter to be taken advantage off too like her older daughter had been so she covered her face with dark soot. Now Nakku keeps it on because Dutta doesn't know about her real face and she doesn't want to "betray" him.

Please use the Help Desk for all future questions. It keeps the forum clean. Thanks!

~LTL Help desk~
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is because her mother, Babi, tried to conceal her beauty after Naku's older sister, who was also beautiful, was bought/enticed into living in a rich of world men who used beautiful women for their own...ahem...entertainment. Babi did not want her other daughter to go through this trauma (although Babi was sparing herself the trauma too) and lose her too. Babi and Naku are from a poor background, are generally powerless, and at the mercy of those with money and power (eg police guy More). Dutta saved her as she was about to be sold, and so she entered his life with the concealed face. Does that make sense?
craziekudi thumbnail
hey thanks friends.....

its really bad.... a person covering her face with soot !!! anyways interesting love story.. i hope i will enjoy it