keep it uP!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anufa

awsum...loved ur vms!!!!

great work!!!!

keep it uP!!!!

thnx😳😳😃😳😳
can someone plz make a vm of maaneet on song dard-e-tanhai frm the movie jashnn....or on song Bheege Honth Tere frm  the movie Murder.........

Hey Guyz

My new VM On
Maan Geet

Thi Meri Daastan Dil Tera Ro Diya

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fa0tF9hT3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Plz do comment in my vm gallery
Thnx
Love
Khushi😳
Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -sofiya-

very nice vms
thnx dear😳

Hey Guyz M Back With My New VM

Hope u all likes it

Maan Geet Ye Ishq Hai From Maryada

Version 1

Plz Leave Ur Lovely Comment
THE MAGIC RADIO!!!!!
No conversation about bollywood music and punjabi music would be complete without the word FREE INDIAN RADIO or FREE PAKISTANI RADIO rearing its ugly head time and time again. Few desi songs sell well at retail without it. None sell millions without it. You've got your CDs and you could also download hindi songs for free from different website.. like songs.pk and apniisp or anyother website now what can YOU do about it?
Radio is the only medium that gets songs to an audience through Online Internet radio on a REPEATED basis (meaning, a person can hear a song on a particular station 20 or 50 or 100 times...just compare that to TV, film, print...or even touring.)
The question that arrives is how do we get the songs we like to play on a radio station? TheMagicRadio is the answer to all the questions. It is that weblink where you can listen to all bollywood songs and latest and happening hindi music for FREE and download hindu music at the same time from top 6 charts. You can catch the RJs and the DJs and live chat with them through TheMagicRadio. It is only that weblink which helps you to download the top indian songs and top pakistani songs for the month within some clicks.

The entertainment that the radio jockeys of The Magic Radio simultaneously provides to listeners is something that makes people tune in to The Magic Radio for long hours. The Radio jockeys fill the people's life with entertainment by playing non-stop hindi and pakistani music. They inspire people to higher goals in life.
People can listen to their favourite hindi and pakistani music as well as high star rated hindi and pakistani songs by accessing TheMagicRadio.com. To add more spice, The Magic Radio also allows some amazing features such as sending text messages to RJs,  the latest tracks from the newly released hindi flicks, greeting your loved ones,etc. Thus, people can handsomely utilize the services which are being Offered by TheMagicRadio,com the only online hit music portal which gives you hindi, pakistani, punjabi and desi music 24/7 three six five.
lovely vms specially thoda sa pyaar hua hai...i just love this song from kahin to hoga...thank you for making a vm on this song..i always wanted to see one..
Originally posted by manali garg

lovely vms specially thoda sa pyaar hua hai...i just love this song from kahin to hoga...thank you for making a vm on this song..i always wanted to see one..

thnx dear i'll back with sum more vdo😉
fantastic vms of maaneet <3<3 its just amazing keep it up