Dill Mill Gaye

SR OS-Leaving Assumptions behind- Pt 7 update pg25

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Story Background:-

This OS is based on the current storyline in DMG. Sid has successfully taken over the DO(Disciplinary Officer of Sanjeevani) position and Sid - Riddhima are living  together for the past 6 months. Sid gets little frustrated with staying in India sometimes as he hates the traffic in Mumbai and hates the commute he has to do for getting to Sanjeevani. Sometimes he wishes he was back in Houston where he can be as carefree as he can and enjoy his life to the max playing the playstation and going to beaches and pubs. He was after all doing all this daily when he was in Houston before coming to Sanjeevani. But after coming here he has changed and the major credit for the change goes to Riddhima, his wife and his love for whom he is tolerating all this.

This story would be in flashback mode(some of it but not entirely). I hope you like this way of narration as I have never attempted it.

So here it goes:-

###########################################

Sid came home angry from Sanjeevani. He wanted to talk to Riddhima all day and she didn't talk to him properly and more over she was avoiding him whenever he went to talk to her on some pretext or other.

Sid(Thinking):- What the hell is wrong with Riddhima. I am trying to talk to her and ask her to come back home but she is not at all talking to me. And why the hell is she avoiding me. I thought we are all set and way past all our fights.But she is behaving stubborn. What is hell is wrong with her. Wait did I see tears in
her eyes today when she was avoiding me. Oh God what has happened to her.

Sid's mind flashes back to the fateful day they had celebrated their six months of leaving together. They were not together for six months as husband wife but  still it was six months since Riddhima did her second ghar pravesh when Sid brought her home. Both of them had decided that they would celebrate their
wedding anniversary as this date because on this day Riddhima wanted to be Sid's bride in every sense and same was with Sid. After both started to live together first as friends getting to know each other slowly they started to fall for each other and after 3 months both had decided to go ahead in their relationship.

Sid's face had a warm glow when he remembered their first night together. That day Sid was very busy with his DO job and his intern job and was busy looking at some files. His pager went suddenly beep and he looked at the incoming message. Riddhima had messaged him to come home immediately. He at first ignored the message but when 5 more messages came in a short span he knew there must be something urgent. So he rushed home. He went and unlocked the house thinking Riddhima was in some problem.

Sid :- Riddhima, Riddhima, Riddhima(looking all around the house). Where are you. Are you all right.

Sid looks all around the house but Riddhima is not to be found. Sid opens the bedroom door thinking Riddhima would be for sure in the bedroom but he is shocked to not find her there. Instead he finds a cream-white dress and a note on the top which says that he has to wear the dress and come straight to the temple on the corner.

Now Sid's patience is really running out. First of all Riddhima paged him not once but more than half a dozen times and to top it off she is no where in the house and in fact he now has to wear a cream-white dress and go to a temple. Oh well if this is where Riddhima is I will surely do it thought Sid.

Sid has a bath and wears the cream white dress. It is elegant yet simple and races to the temple. There he climbs the steps two at time and his eyes are searching for Riddhima badly. Finally he sees her in the front doing aarthi. She is dressed in elegant reddish saree and looks radiant. Sid is happy seeing Riddhima safe and smiling slightly he makes his way to the front to where Riddhima was.

The Aarthi gets done and Riddhima turns to look at Sid. She smiles and comes to him.

Sid:- Riddhima what is this. You have paged him half a dozen times and you are here in temple doing aarthi. I went mad looking for you all over the house.

Riddhima :- Sid if I ask you something will you give it to me.

Sid(in a concerned voice):- Tell me Riddhima. Is anything wrong.

Riddhima :- Oh no Sid. Nothing is wrong and infact nothing will be wrong with you beside me. Today I was checking up this aunty in the General ward and she told me that today is very auspicious day and today a suhagaan should have maang filled with the man she loves. Doing this will ensure that they stay together for saath janam. I don't know where and when I started falling for you but now I know I can't take one step without you beside me. I want you not for this life but for the next 6 lives that follow this.
Please make me your wife in every sense of the word. Please put this sindoor and mangalsutra on me.

Sid(has happy tears in his eyes):- Oh Riddhima.You have made me the happiest person today.

Sid puts the mangalsutra on her and fills her maang. After doing pooja to the deity both walk down the steps to go home. Riddhima however has other plans. She asks the driver to take Sid's car to house and asks Sid to come with her. She has a surprise waiting for him. She drives the car to her papa's farmhouse. Sid is like totally surprised as to what  Riddhima's plan is but still he doesn't ask her.

When the car pulls up to the farmhouse Sid is like a curious cat and can't wait any longer.

Sid:- Riddhima why have we come to your papa's farmhouse. Did you want to meet them. What is happening here.

Riddhima :- Uff Sid you can't even wait for your surprise. You are like a small kid who can't wait for his birthday to come. Itne saawal pucchte ho. Can't you be quiet and trust your wife.

Sid is like okay whatever you say and gets down from the car. Both go to the front door and Sid pushes the door open. When Sid looks inside his mouth falls open. The whole  farm house was decorated with beautiful flowers, heart shaped balloons and romantic candles. In the middle there was a beautiful table set for two. Sid walked inside and he was mesmerized. There was soft music playing by in the next room. Curiously he peeped inside the bedroom. The whole bed was decorated with flowers just like it was done for their wedding night. It struck as lighting to Sid.

Sid(unsure how to phrase it):- Riddhima do you mean what I am to understand here. Riddhima please I don't want to force you if you are not ready.

Riddhima(puts a finger to Sid's lips thereby stopping him):- Sid when I said that I want to be your wife in every sense I meant it. I want to be your wife in every sense and that is the reason I got this room and house decorated. I want this to be memorable for both of us.

Sid pulls Riddhima into a tight hug and carries her to the bedroom. They spend couple of days together at the farmhouse and then return back to Mumbai. From that day onwards Sid-Riddhima's love grew stronger and stronger. They still had teasing and pulling each other's legs but Riddhima was Sid's wife in every sense of the word and Sid was very happy with his life. Until that fateful quarrel on their six month anniversary.

#############################################
Let me know if you guys want me to continue this. I don't know if you like the flashback narrative or want me to go in straight format. Do let me know your comments.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this was really cute and nice
really enjoyed readin it and the flashbacks are awesome makes the story more realistic
plzzz cont soon the second part😳

God Bless,
Noorya
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

Hey this was really cute and nice

really enjoyed readin it and the flashbacks are awesome makes the story more realistic
plzzz cont soon the second part😳

God Bless,
Noorya

Thanks Noorya. Thanks for the quick comment. I have to send out the usual pms to all the people who used to read my first OS.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhhhh its really really nice
plz continue
i think both narration style are good if used properly
loving it

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

ohhhhh its really really nice

plz continue
i think both narration style are good if used properly
loving it

Thanks Kiran for your comments. Glad that you liked it.
_Divya_ thumbnail

heya

i really enjoyed ur OS

plz cont this

plz PM me next time
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey...............amazing os..........plz continue.......soon

and plz send me pm
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey
this is going pretty good

do continue soon
and pm when you update
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
its 2 nyc
pls cont & add me 2 ur pm list
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

heya

i really enjoyed ur OS

plz cont this

plz PM me next time

Thanks guys. I will definitely pm you when I post the second part.