Is NT the reason for Vicky's leaving?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi sweeties,
I am Maneet fan and a silent admirer of this form and the creativity among the forum members... Good to meet the lively community here...

Earlier many of us had thought that Naintara may be one of the reason for Maan's hatred towards women...
But, as the story progresses, it is becoming more and more clear that Maan is probably a person who is alien to any prior romantic relationship...
And... 
That makes me wonder why he hates Naintara so much...
Could it be the fact that she was the reason behind Vicky's leaving. Were she and Vicky in a relationship and then she betrayed him???

Anyway, I tend to believe that Vicky will be a fun loving, easy going, down to earth person totally different from Maan and Dev...
Hii! its nice to hear from you..

i definitely agree that maan seems to be anjaan to the world of love..im GLAD that Geet is his first and lets hope ONLY love (soon-to-be!!)

that whole mystery with naintara..i think slowly they have started revealing the past with the dialogue..like i remember how naintara said that she was a very rich and wealthy girl before she got married, and is used to living like a princess, and dev, after marrying her wanted to provide that same wealth for her, and also..maybe naintara forced him to give her all this wealth and luxury..and it was revealed through naintara that whatever share dev got, he BLEW IT OFF GAMBLING...so yeah..maybe maan hates/despises naintara because due to her selfish and greediness, dev lost a big share of the money and business assets..thats why he hates her cuz he thinks women are selfish and money hungry..

the whole vicky thing..maybe the poor boy was young and rebellious..and when he went to boarding school, he liked that freedom more, instead of all that drama at home, with dev and the money issue..so he decided to never come back home..and also..there is no father figure for these boys, so that could be one thing..maybe the lack of love made him run away from home..i think he is the youngest brother..probably just out of college, probably a year older than geet or so..lets see how his story comes out..
Hi crazee4maan,
Good to hear another view of the story.
I just have this inclination that Dev & NT has something to do with Vicky. While Dadi and Maan are concerned about Vicky, Dev & NT does not seem to care about him atleast from what we have seen so far.
Once Maan comes to realise his inner feelings for him, the CVs would be introducing side stories to keep the viewers interested. That is when they'll be bringing out the family drama and the Vicky's story.
But for the timebeing we are so much into Maneet's land...
yeah!! that seems like a good point..seems like either dev and NT dont care about vickys absence..OR they just dont care and are too selfish and greedy...because it seemed like dev liked his mom, and he DOESNT EVEN CALL OR CONTACT HER ever since he came to delhi..so it seems like he doesnt really care for his family..tsk tsk! lets see! im just hoping for some more maneet scenes this week, WITHOUT NT and her drama ahaha..and sasha tasha fiascos LOL