Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is the sbs choogalpur aunty 's rumor part about AG's entering in sangini.
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=225083
credits goes to uploader, aishwarya

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m too not the uploader yaarrr
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
hey here u go the promo watch the full

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhPLHcsGFs[/YOUTUBE]

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoBiX

here is da pic sorry for da qaulity😃

thnks to mobix the uploader
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

additis character has many scopes u know we l get to know arrogant addti yaar in the show .. a beautiful girl
second lead well binny will enter laterrr thn addti but who cars if she is second lead ppl will know it later first they l see ags love too rudraa thnn her arrogance she l leave soooo no need to get hypered fo future if ppl loved the track might b they l kepp it like they did for prem
her name is pihu as r the new promo nd rest gd knowss

now the rest can be answered by creatives i mean might b those ppl r confusing us u never know the trackk of the story ...

i jus like arrogant side of girls rather sacrificing....and now additi can show somany shades...............

thnq aisu for the articles...................

jus waiting to see additi in diff shades................and this tells us that Additi and iqbala s a pair.......im really really really happy happy......and i will forget about binny.........for me only angad and additi...........my beautiful two actors...............
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: suha_hasini

i jus like arrogant side of girls rather sacrificing....and now additi can show somany shades...............

thnq aisu for the articles...................

jus waiting to see additi in diff shades................and this tells us that Additi and iqbala s a pair.......im really really really happy happy......and i will forget about binny.........for me only angad and additi...........my beautiful two actors...............

yup sacrifice karte dekh gussa aata hi i mean comeon be aaj ki nariii
yup they r a pair now lol we took so much time to accept taanu bt iqbal nd ag so smooth huh iqbal is the hunk nd real acting of both shd b praised
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

yup sacrifice karte dekh gussa aata hi i mean comeon be aaj ki nariii
yup they r a pair now lol we took so much time to accept taanu bt iqbal nd ag so smooth huh iqbal is the hunk nd real acting of both shd b praised

yup im dieing to see the another super chemistry between additi and iqbal.............we have to accept this jodi because when is handsome hunk and otehr is pure beauty.....

and i think this zee tv has to thank additi yar.....i never saw any serial in zee tv.............but i know that its veryyyyy good channel and respect actors very well....but today i had seen two serials non stop for watching the promo so that i can see a glimpse of additi so zee tv has to thank her...............by god i think from today i have to switch on to zee tv.......................
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: suha_hasini

yup im dieing to see the another super chemistry between additi and iqbal.............we have to accept this jodi because when is handsome hunk and otehr is pure beauty.....

and i think this zee tv has to thank additi yar.....i never saw any serial in zee tv.............but i know that its veryyyyy good channel and respect actors very well....but today i had seen two serials non stop for watching the promo so that i can see a glimpse of additi so zee tv has to thank her...............by god i think from today i have to switch on to zee tv.......................

hihi suha u r type of talking like me i go on watching serials when i have to see a prommooo my goddness but once i get to see i see it many a times usse phele kuch din lag jate hai dhundne ko i watched zee for sushant and now for additi and yess another greek god will act with our crystal beauty
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
thnks mods for mking it a sticky
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey members..use this sticky for any more discussions of AG in Sangini. Avoid making separate topics and all. AND most importantly keep to healthy discussions. NO Comparisons between actors, NO comparison between Heer and Pihu, or Premeer chemistry with rudr-pihu chemistry, NO bringing in unrelated actors in here too. We want members to have only healthy and friendly discussions. And please accept what the actors have decided.

Am glad to see AG on screen so soon. And she being 2nd lead or not, it doesnt really bother me much. The only thing she needs to do is, show her talent, give her 100% and get accepted by fans and audience. 2nd lead or not, she'll be a winner that way. So all the very best to her. She looks adorable in that pic.