Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel it will happen when Gopi has proved that she is bad although we all know she's not... 

i want them to show such a scene that Koki is unhappy with the way Gopi is behaving and she tells Ahem about it... Ahem shouts at Gopi.... in the process Gopi confesses she's doing it all for him... so he can be live happily without her.... and should leave the house... Ahem will feel bad and at the same time will start missing her after she has left the house and will think of means to get her back... well what say friends....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sujji0609

I feel it will happen when Gopi has proved that she is bad although we all know she's not... 

i want them to show such a scene that Koki is unhappy with the way Gopi is behaving and she tells Ahem about it... Ahem shouts at Gopi.... in the process
 Gopi confesses she's doing it all for him...
its near to impossible for Gopi to say...as Aham never lets her utter a single word...always Chup/Bas....
but still i would love to see Gopi confessing the truth...

so he can be live happily without her.... and should leave the house... Ahem will feel bad and at the same time will start missing her after she has left the house and will think of means to get her back... well what say friends....
we are completely with u...we want Aham to miss her as soon as possible......

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hehehe so true dear... but still hoping for something like that.... as tired of seeing Ahem being so rude to Gopi...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

hehehe so true dear... but still hoping for something like that.... as tired of seeing Ahem being so rude to Gopi...

we are hoping this from last so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy epi...but kya kare nothing is happeing to fulfill our hopes..
and Aham's rudeness is really unbearable to me....he needs some one to hit his head so that he will have short term memory loss abt his Being Aham Modi, who can do anything to anyone...
sajnie thumbnail

Ahem will fall for Gopi only after Gopi changes herself into a new avatar.

Gopi should stop this bholi-bhali behaviour. She should stand for her rights n fight for them. It is then that Gopi will be able to win Aham's heart

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

you know when i saw the episode of Gopi repeating the address to Ahem... i was so happy and it was truly beautiful.👏😃... and next episode i wanted to see her walk away from there without telling anything so Ahem regrets telling that she always spoils his job😊... but instead that creative made Ahem shout at her the next day😡😡...  felt like a deflated balloon... 😭

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

you know when i saw the episode of Gopi repeating the address to Ahem... i was so happy and it was truly beautiful.👏😃... and next episode i wanted to see her walk away from there without telling anything so Ahem regrets telling that she always spoils his job😊... but instead that creative made Ahem shout at her the next day😡😡... felt like a deflated balloon... 😭

same here.
I felt like cvs ditched me, first by showing gopi repeating the adres then no link in next epi, aham scolding her.
Cvs need some brain badly to proceed.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Yes sadhli... so true.... it's high time the creatives show some good moments between Gopi & Ahem....  i mean atleast for the time being something like the episode where Gopi repeated the address...  that way Ahem will stop treating her badly...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
agree there is enough distance between them.
Nw gopi deserves to be loved by her husband n we deserve some sweet, loving, sizziling GoHam moments, 4 which we are bearing al the torture til nw.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

agree there is enough distance between them.
Nw gopi deserves to be loved by her husband n we deserve some sweet, loving, sizziling GoHam moments, 4 which we are bearing al the torture til nw.

agree