Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sachhi diya...
thanx dear...now m w8ing for naina and tammie's comment..

where are u both..?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
OmGOMGOMG! SO AWESOME. i love the song choice...and i've just fallen in love with the song <3

and wowow aham modi walks so sexily. like i was 😍 the entire first like 30 seconds as I waited to see his face <3

awesome VM Sadhli!

*I thought I was commenting in the gallery, but apparently I'm too sleepy to realize I commented in the chat club 🀣*
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

sachhi diya...
thanx dear...now m w8ing for naina and tammie's comment..

where are u both..?

mom gayi sone... Naina is still recovering

and  i am still in my dreamland... was wiring you from dreamland only... hehehehπŸ˜ƒ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thanx both of u....

and His Intro Scene was on of the Best Scenes of any Male leads...but after that he was mere a Card board cutout...

naina mam...m almost in dreamland...just imagine my condition, watching all those scenes again n again to select which one to use...and then I completely forgot from where to use.....
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you and to add to that... this song is simply adorable and catchy too.... am running this song non-stop now
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

i totally agree with you and to add to that... this song is simply adorable and catchy too.... am running this song non-stop now

lol..i hv done the same b4 completing VM....played this song almost 250 times and may be more.....

namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb, Sadhli, just superb!! I loved Ahem's intro scene especially as I started watching this serial late.....Wow, your song selection is just awesome and all the scenes you have picked are just soooo perfect!! Wow! this will make up for the filler episodes!! Thank you, thank you and thank you!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisrock

Superb, Sadhli, just superb!! I loved Ahem's intro scene especially as I started watching this serial late.....Wow, your song selection is just awesome and all the scenes you have picked are just soooo perfect!! Wow! this will make up for the filler episodes!! Thank you, thank you and thank you!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanx mita for liking..........
it motivates me to create more VMs...lol......
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the pm i loved the vm and the song its amazing i didnt you had youtube as well i have it as well just sent u an invitation
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sadhli, Fabulous as always!!!